Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
A little jealous of that.ɓe
The biggest dick I've ever see and handled and tasted and played with in my life was a little over 9 inches long erected

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The biggest dick I've ever see and handled and tasted and played with in my life was a little over 9 inches long erected
Him and I ended D.P. a Canadian woman at a hotel in Souel.

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My ex-roommate is 8.5" hard. I went to college with a dwarf who was bigger. It was kind of comical to see because it was literally a knee-slapper.
Over the years I have encountered a few very short guys who were very off the horse cock charts endowed, one more ch older guy in particular who I met he and his wife when I was as visiting Fairbanks Alaska. His was both very thick and several inches over a foot long. His wife was Avery tall, statuesque curvy blonde almost six feet tall. He was so thick her very long fingers could not teach all the way around his.

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, the guy wasn't really 11.5 inches long as nobody has shown actual proof that anything over 9.5 inches actually exists! :joy::laughing:
I would dispute this statement as I have seen hard dicks in person way bigger than 9.5 inches...

needsmust

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had sex ( no anal) with a guy who was 6 foot 9 inches tall. His dick was crazy big. If you took an average height guy with a big dick and then stretched him up to 6'9" keeping the dick proportional then that was his dick. I couldn't even get my hand all the way around it.

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would dispute this statement as I have seen hard dicks in person way bigger than 9.5 inches...

Unless you hauled out a ruler and properly measured then, this is just total fiction.

Attachments

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't gone through all 75 pages in this thread but I've gone through quite a few. I don't see any pictures of these 10" and 11" monsters. If I had an 11" cock I'd want everyone to measure it and take pictures all day every day.