Biggest dick you have seen in real life

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
Most importantly get paid $10,000
I haven't gone through all 75 pages in this thread but I've gone through quite a few. I don't see any pictures of these 10" and 11" monsters. If I had an 11" cock I'd want everyone to measure it and take pictures all day every day.

5l45h

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At a urinal at a concert in Wembley. Old White bearded man pissing in the corner of the urinals closest to the sinks, clearly showing off.
Saw it from the corner of my eye cause I didn't want to be caught staring. He was flaccid but it must have been a foot long. Jaw nearly dropped.
I wonder if that thing was a prosthetic cause it looked so ungodly huge.

Mikeacl86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not sure if the guy was sporting a semi but we were in the locker room he looked around 6-7 and really thick so I can only imagine what it looked like fully erected.

The other time was with a really fit black guy. Around 9.5 inches or so and thick—- couldn’t get it to cum after about 45 mins of sucking, I think my jaw locked towards the end.

latinNYmuscles

Admired Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The biggest one was 11". My friend's roommate stayed to watch tv and movies. We were all drinking, and pissing all night, lots of beer, and we all got into our underwear cause it was late, and we were watching each other 's bulge and we challenged each other on who was the biggest. My roommate knew i was huge but never seen his friend's dick. He told his friend that I have the biggest dick he ever saw and his friend challenged and got his 11"dick out. We were like WTF dude. I'm big but that was crazy.

biggun7

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You are a legend for being able to do that.
He was very patient with me, and coached me. He knew he was big, and he knew it would be a struggle, but he was loving about it and let me make love to his massive beautiful meat. I cannot say that loving his balls wasn't equally as pleasurable. They were magnificent - large but not ridiculous. Just a beautiful man.

Scrotumlicker2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America (the)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was about 30 years old. My town didn't have an Adult Book Store / Theater so I drove the 45 mins to a larger city that had one. After paying I entered but had to let my eyes adjust with the contrasting brightness theater dark. Up ahead several aisles I could make out a slender guy in a light long-sleeve shirt. The shirt reflecting in the light from the movie screen. "What is that in is lap?" I thought to myself. "That can't be his dick; that's way too huge...... but people don't bring a baby to a place like this do they? That looks like he's holding a baby in his lap in front of him."

Yes it was dark in the theater and my eyes were still adjusting but from what looked like stroking movements in his arms from the reflection in his shirt it could only be one thing.

Naturally I had to investigate asap so I went around the back side of all the seats (There were about 8 rows of maybe 6 or 7 seats. I went up the aisle on his right side and sat about 3 seats away from his right hand side (same row) hoping to catch a good view of what that was. I didn't want to stare but how can you not if your brain tells you it's not possible but your eyes tell you different?

I guess guys who have a gargantuan penis are used to people gawking or in shock when they see what he has. This guy was very good natured about my curiosity. He watched the movie and then looked over at me. He'd smile and then look back straight ahead. I was dumbfounded. He didn't cover up or show any knee-jerk reaction whatsoever....just calmly stroking and smiling.

Even seeing it from 3 seats away I still couldn't believe that it was real. At this point here's only one way to truly find out, right? Yes. I had to move in closer and W00D it even be possible he'd actually let me touch it maybe??? I had to know.

I moved over right beside him. I was awestruck watching him stroke. I lightly whispered if it was OK to touch it and he very amiably allowed me to touch hold fondle and stroke as much as I pleased. He didn't ask for oral and about the best anyone can do for him that is oral would be to simply lick around the tip. I don't think even O Winfrey's mouth is big enough of envelope his monster. That was the biggest one I've every seen.

I'm posting a photo. It is not him but it approximates (on the smaller end of the scale mind you) what his looked like.

Attachments

blutobluto2000

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Used to belong to the Bally's in Lincoln Park Chicago. There was a black guy that was always in the locker room and never in the gym. My nickname for him was horse. At least 8 or 9 in soft and he would just walk around the locker room showing off that meaty beast. I think I would have done the same if I was hung like him.

LatinBubbleButt1

Loved Member
Media
Seeen a tall older white guy (50ish?) coming out of the shower in the gym locker room early one morning and he was sporting a massive erection. I wouldn't say it was the thickest I've ever seen but for damn certain it was the longest, possibly at least 9 inches. He didn't seem to mind that I was having a look either.

crazylazy2us

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Currently on vacation in Costa Rica, was driving, randomly a guy on the at a bus stop was taking a piss, and shaking his dick, looked huge. I'd say 7-8 inches, he had to be semi. My wife thought it looked big and she sees my 7.5 everyday.