How do you deal with rejection from someone you already had sex with?

bijockfl

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you for this. I didn’t really think because usually, the guys I have sex with, we form a connection and we go at it again the next time we see each other.

Perhaps it’s the thrill of the chase like another comment said, now that he had gotten me, he lost interest all together.

I slept on it and I really do regret having kept trying for so many times and I probably weirded him out, from now on, one rejection and I won’t initiate with the same guy.

I guess for me, sometimes they’re not in the right mood at the moment, but they would be down later. I think trying so hard to get someone who rejected me so many times is really disgusting, and I honestly felt so much shame yesterday even though I had fun with other hot guys, and I couldn’t help thinking about this one guy… but I’ve gotten over it now.

I don’t know what led to this much desperation for me to get him to accept me one more time, even though I have not changed at all since the last time I had sex with him.

I will be avoiding these cruising places for the time being, my value as a human is much more than my physical appearance.
I would find the hottest guy next time you see him and have a go with him and show him what he missed out on.

Annatarsauron

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Point the first: we often remember the negative. If a ton of people praises someone on a presentation they made but one person criticized it, it’s that criticism that will be remembered.

Point the second: maybe you’re not his type after all.

Point the third: a lot of times, most of the thrill comes from the chase. No chase, no thrills.

Point the fourth: do some introspection. Why are you doing this? To get off? To have fun? For validation? Be honest. That will help you determine where to go and why.

May your pathways be smooth.

Reactions: Luke Yestizter

rockmusl1

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
TW: nothing bad, just a very strange experience

How do you deal with rejection from a person with whom you already had sex ?

Most guys that I had sex with, when I see them again, it’s an automatic yes, and we go again.

However, I see this guy regularly when I go to a cruising bar; we had sex once, and then every time I saw him again I try to initiate, but he always rejects my advances.

I know not to take this personally, but today, I saw him again (I really, really regret having initiated sex with him twice today; he looked away as soon as he saw me, yet I still debased myself by initiating and getting rejected), but he’s really my type and I saw him making out with another guy and jerking him off while completely ignoring me. Second time initiating, I was sitting next to him and playing with his hand, but he did not seem interested in me at all, but he was full on making out with another guy and let him suck his dick (he didn’t let me touch his dick this time).

The last time I saw him, perhaps a month ago, I initiated once and got rejected. The second time I initiated, he let me jerk him off a bit, but refused to let me do more (we made out and sucked each other the one and only time we had sex).

I know not to take this personally, and I had fun with other guys today too, but I can’t stop thinking about this guy and how he kept rejecting me and I still keep initiating. I really should not have, I feel so devalued right now. I already got rejected all times after that one time we had fun, yet I kept trying, I really should not have.

Perhaps it’s time for me to quit going to these kind of cruising places?

Any advice, experiences, thoughts, etc, welcome.
Ok. Stop. Now.
He is obviously not into continuing to fool around with you and you pestering him only makes you less attractive to him and to yourself.
I speak as someone who’s been on both sides of this equation. Sometimes, sex is a one time only thing. Other times, it’s not. No telling why.
Everyone has the right to say “no.” And everyone has the responsibility to accept “no” and move on.
At this point, you may not even be looking for sex, you may be looking for validation. And when you feel yourself giving someone else the power to validate you, don’t ask questions, just run the other way and don’t look back.
Or, maybe you’ll get “lucky” and convince them to pay attention to you and you can spend a few years of misery trying to prove your value to them while ignoring incredible men (or women, if you’re straight) who might be great partners for you.
It took what it took, but I wouldn’t mind having a few of those years back.

Reactions: lesshake