Real life college experiences in a super conservative college

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 1

I wanted to share real life stories of my college experience and how it shaped me even today.

Background
To help set the scene. I grew up in a very conservative home, the kind that goes to church three times a week. Purity culture, no sex at all , no thoughts of sex, it was some sort of forbidden topic. No really knowing any better I went along with it. While at church I met a guy who became my best friend and we were a bromance before that was even a thing. We'll call him Alex. Alex and I went on all our youth group events and I remember one night while we were in high school we went on a ski trip to New York and per usual we'd have to share beds and naturally Alex and I always did. However that one night as we were getting ready for bed Alex stripped down to his boxers, as this was the 90's and that's all we wore back then. and I could visibly see his package just bouncing around as he'd got into bed. I can still recall them even today. White with red polka dots. That was the first moment I thought maybe just maybe I like guys? I lay there that night wondering what Alex's dick looked like, was it like mine and why was I so curious?

Senior year of high school came and went and Alex and I sort of parted ways over as the summer began I got busy and he got busy. One day I find out from a friend of ours that Alex was hospitalized for his recently diagnosed bipolar disorder. His family sent him away to some sort of facility and sadly I never got to see him again. I thought I would at winter break but his family wouldn't allow any of his friends to be in contact with us. I knew we were going to different colleges but I thought we'd still keep in touch. Freshman year I went off to college halfway across the country to small christian school in Arkansas of all places. It was and still is a deeply religious school. My parents chose for me and somehow I felt that such a structured conservative place would be just what I needed.

I rode across the country with another friend I knew from youth group. It was a 13 hour drive from my house. We got in super late and he dropped me off at my freshman dorm. I found my room assignment and went up to my room, it was a small space but I thought it would be good enough. I arrived not knowing when my roommate who I hadn't met other than a brief call over the summer would even arrive. This was before cell phones so he didn't call and I didn't even have a phone in the room anyway. I looked around the room and realized he hadn't yet arrived. I found my bed sheets, made my bed, took a shower and then crawled into bed. I always slept in boxers just like Alex and always did. Somehow in my head that what the cool kids did. The next morning I wake up to our dorm room door opening and Jake (not his real name) comes carrying a box. I was was barely half awake. He saw it before I did but I was sporting major morning wood. somehow my dick managed to slide out fly and there on my first day of college at this super conservative school I sat there in bed mortified and deeply embarrassed. He closed the door and made some comment "Is that real?" As I moved around trying to re-adjust, it was obvious to him that it was. I sat on the edge of the bed with my pillow now securely on my lap. he dropped the box on the floor and headed out to carry the rest of his things in. I went looking for my shorts and a t shirt in my suitcase. Jake come back and I hear him say something like "Is the coast clear?" I told him it was all good. Thankfully at it was more or less half a chub. I offered to help him carry the rest of his things in. We chatted as we made the several trips back and forth from his new Toyota Tacoma. Jake came from money, but country folk money as he had a deep southern accent.

After helping him unpack and set up our room, he brought way more stuff than I did. We decided to head over to this "Welcome Freshman" event. As we walked across campus I still felt nervous as Jake never brought up our first interaction and I wondered to myself do I apologize? What do I say, do I just act normal like nothing ever happened, do I bring it up again? I chose to act like it never happened too. That seemed like the thing to do.

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
We arrived at the "Welcome Freshman" event, checked in and got our name tags. Jake was going on and on how this was our chance to meet "the ladies" as he called them. Seeing how where we went was a very conservative college part of the goal was to get us all married off. There was a big push to date and find your future spouse. Jake and I walked around I was much more shy than he was. I mostly stood back as Jake spoke to almost any girl he wanted to. Women just seemed to gravitate to him. He was a very attractive guy. Thin, tall, and curly blonde hair that was cut just enough that it wasn't all curls. By listening to Jake go on and on with all these women, I learned a lot about him. He was in the middle of 8 sisters, five older and three younger. He was big into hunting/fishing and pretty much anything macho and manly. I was city kid from the north trying to keep up with the conversation about guns and deer hunting and something called mudding, which I later found out was just driving a truck through mud. We got some food and Jake and sat down at a table and he started to ask about my life. Which really no one ever really had? He was trying to give me some sort of pep talk to talk to "the ladies". I said I never really had much luck in that department. "well that's all going to change!" he claimed. We walked back to our dorm room by way of seeing where the women dorms were for future reference according to Jake.

We got back to our room and Jake finished setting up his stereo and we discussed what types of music we liked, thankfully we were on the same page. I said he was going to grab a shower and spent a few minutes looking for all his shower stuff. Then he gets undressed in our room. In my head I thought we only do that in the bathroom. Until this moment I hadn't seen another man's dick. He just stood there for a second and I tried not to look or stare. He said "well I think after your display today I figured why not?" I tried not to look directly at him as now I did feel super embarrassed. (was he going to hold this over my head?) He walked over and said "hey man, we're going to share this space, there may be a time we see each other's schlongs (as he called them) from time to time. I agreed as that seemed to make sense. I felt this gave me permission to look. He was skinny and his dick hung long but now as long as his balls which were big and heavy and hung super low. He walked off to the bathroom and I thought. "okay so this is happening, I'm going to have to be okay with seeing another man naked, what the big deal, Jake seems cool with it." I chose to lay on my bed as dorm rooms don't really offer any other place to sit. Jake walked back in just how he walked out naked head to toe. "man that felt good, I think I'm gonna go to bed, it's been a long day." to my surprise he didn't get dressed he just crawled in totally naked. I asked "don't you have pjs?" He quipped back "what am I some sort of kid, naw I live with all sister this is my chance to be naked any time I want". I slipped under the covers but this time I was wearing a pair of gym shorts, I didn't want a repeat of that morning again. As I was falling asleep I thought Jake was going to make a great roommate, he was cool, women loved him, he had this magnetic personality, much like Alex. "night bro", he said and rolled over away from me to fall asleep. "night, Jake" I replied.

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 3

The next was our last day before school actually started. Freshman arrived first and we did all these Freshman activities to meet other freshman. The school had School fair or sorts, you went around the gym and met all the various clubs and got free stuff.

When I woke up, I just laid there and thought what an experience this year is going to be, I'm hours away from home in what seemed like a foreign land "The South". I was more or less processing this new beginning as it seemed to be sinking in. I heard Jake stir around and eventually mumbled "what time is it bro?" I told him 8 o'clock. and he mumbled back "why are we up?" Eventually Jake sat up, rubbed his eyes and say "morning bro" and crawled out of bed. I had forgotten he was totally naked as Jake arose with what was left of his morning wood turned semi, his schlong was just out there waving around as he walked around and his big balls going along for the ride. "dude, I'm starving!" stretched and that dick of his almost seemed aimed at me and said "let's go to the caf, get some grub and see what ladies we can talk to." I replied that sounded like a good idea. I crawled out of bed too and he made a comment "what no morning wood to greet me today?" I said with a sense of embarrassment "not this time". we each threw on pants and t shirts and flip flops. I said "I've got the key" and off we went to find the ladies.

We got to the caf and it wasn't as full as I had thought, maybe we did wake up too early? We got our trays and went down the line. I hadn't seen some of this southern food, but Jake was more than happy to explain it all to me. When we got our trays Jake was scoping out the best table of "the ladies". He waited for me to catch up like he needed a wingman, but I knew he didn't. We sat down and introduced ourselves to "the ladies" at the table. Jake did most of the talking, I chimed in ever so often. I wasn't as cool as Jake, I lacked his unapologetic confidence. "The ladies" hung on his every word. It hit me, maybe Jake is my new Alex. I needed a cool dude that everyone liked to help them like me even by association.

We finished up our meals and Jake was asking "the ladies" what they had planned. They mentioned the School Fair that afternoon. They got up to leave and Jake said "we'll be looking for you". I assumed I was the other one in the "we".

We sat there for another few minutes and he tells me "bro, you gotta get in there more, these chicks were digging us!" I replied, "Naw, man, they were digging you, women aren't ever interested in me". Jake replied "that BS and you know it, from what I've seen women will be all over you!'

We took our trays to the conveyer belt and as we walked out I thought "what did he mean what he's seen". On the way back to our room Jake just talked my ears off about which of "the ladies" he liked the most, and which one could be for me. I sort of chuckled and said, "well I'm gonna need your help".

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 4

We only had a few hours until this School Fair, we just laid in our beds listened to Jake's music and we chatted about what classes we were taking and if we wanted to join a club. Jake was all about joining a Frat, the school didn't call them that, but in every way that's what they were. I learned Jake had an older cousin who when to school with us. He was a senior and Jake wanted in that frat. "You gonna join one?" I said I wasn't sure and that I'd just check them out and see. We later got ready and headed over the gym. Jake went straight over to the table with this club he wanted to join. It was a table with couple of guys dressed in A&F, backwards hats and jeans with holes in them. These were the cool kids I thought. I followed Jake with some amount of resistance. We go over and Jake tells them his cousin is in the club and he's heard all the stories and that the guys in the club get the hottest chicks. I sort of stood there and nodded and then Jake introduces me "this is my roommate" we exchange hellos, or rather "sup bro". After what seemed like eons of time it seems like it hit Jake that we're supposed to be looking for "the ladies". So we depart the bros and off we went in search of these three women who we just met today and I couldn't' even recall their names. I told Jake that I was just going to look around at the other clubs and he nodded still scoping out for these "ladies" and I walked around alone. I couldn't help feeling this, "I'm totally not cool enough to hang out with Jake, he's gonna figure out what a nerd/loser I really am!" I went around and tried to talk to other people but I just felt so awkward.

I looked around and not seeing Jake I went back to our room. When I arrived I see Jake in this feverish hurry. I ask what is he doing? "Bro these super hot chicks are going to the ice cream social, and I think I've got a decent chance with one of them" as he yells from the bathroom. I didn't plan on going I felt I had enough social for the day. Jake yells back out the bathroom again "bro, you're coming with, I'm sure they'll have one for you!" I assumed he meant a lady. He comes in back in the room asks why I'm not getting ready. "I think I'm just gonna stay here?". "BS, dude there's gonna be hot chicks there!". He walked into our closet to pick out what he thinks "the ladies" are gonna love. I said I still didn't want to go, even if hot chicks were gonna be there. "ummm Jake, I don't really think these ladies are gonna want to talk to me, I'm.... super awkward and I don't know what to say." He asked me if I ever had a girlfriend. to which I replied no. He walks back into the room waving this neck tie of his around his crotch, "dude, chicks just need to know what you're packing!" I respond "what am I packing?" he waves the tie around and says "that snake in pants!" Feeling embarrassed and not knowing what to say I more or less changed the topic "Fine, I'll go with you!" Jake replied "dude, you're not gonna regret it!"

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 5

We head out the door and make our way over to the ice cream social. I still have lots of reservations, meanwhile Jake is going on and on about how this is our chance to make a good impression. Which gets me thinking yeah maybe I could see this as a chance to reinvent myself. In high school I was the nerdy shy quiet awkward kid, in fact if Alex wasn't my friend all those years I doubt I would have been even half as cool as I was. I started to see Jake as a way to help me be cool, how to be confident. I didn't need to resist but rather embrace. We arrived and it was rows and rows of white tables and chairs and a long table where what looked like professors handing out scoops of ice cream and we made our own sundaes, I thought well even if tonight is dud, at least I'll have three scoops of ice cream and all the toppings I could muster. We made our sundaes and as always Jake was scoping out the best table full of 'the ladies". He found us a spot and hurried over. Jake sat down and introduced us. We chatted but this time I tried to chime in more and I tried to feed off of Jake's energy and I could tell he almost seemed proud of me. We didn't stay too long as really most others didn't. I convinced Jake to head back so I could get myself all prepared for the next day and my first day of college.

I was a science major, biology to be exact and Jake was studying to be some sort of business man. His old man as he called him was some sort of VP of a bank in Oklahoma, where Jake was from. He seemed to go on and on about his dad and how much he was hoping to follow in his footsteps. As for me I was the first in my family to go to college and lets just say I didn't have any scientists in my family.

We get back to our room and Jake plops down on his bed. I sat at my desk preparing for all my classes. I had already walked around campus earlier to see where they all were and I timed out far each were from each other to provide the fastest route, etc. As I was doing this I look over and Jake is staring at this photo of a girl. He sees me looking and says, "she was my girlfriend, we broke up right at the end of the summer, she didn't want anything long distance". "That makes sense" I replied. "Dude, the last night we hung out, we made out in my truck for over an hour and I had the biggest boner! I wonder if chicks even notice stuff like that?" I said "Well Jake, I don't know I've never had a girlfriend and I'm not sure women care about boners?" Jake seemed to almost ponder before saying "Naw, I think chicks care!" "Maybe" I replied. "Dude when we get hot wives we're gonna be able to bang anytime we want, dude that's gonna be so awesome!" At this time I hadn't really thought much about it. I mean I knew what sex was, I took sex ed in PE/Health class, but for myself I wasn't really sure about it all. I finished up at my desk and I look over and see Jake sitting on the edge of his bed with one of his pillows on his lap. "Dude I just know she's gonna want to bounce up and down like this!" as he made his pillow move up and down. I just rolled my eyes. "thanks for the visual Jake" I replied feeling somewhat embarrassed about Jake talking about sex and also somehow slightly turned on. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and get ready for bed, Jake followed and washed his face brushed his teeth and just like the night before took all his clothes off and slipped into bed as I walked back in. "sleeping naked again? I asked. "Yeah bro, you gotta try it, it's total freedom!" "I'm not sure Jake" I replied despite thinking it over in my head. Jake picked up on it and said "Brooooo.... I know you want to, I can tell!" I was thinking How does Jake get me to do these things? "fine, I'll try it, if it'll shut you up!" I take off my shirt, while Jake is imitating the "strip tease" music. I take off my socks then my shorts. "Now the boxers!" says Jake. He looked over with some sort of look of anticipation. I hadn't realized it yet, but Jake hadn't seem me naked. I sighed and slipped them off. "Nice bro, very nice!" I slip under the covers and thinking okay so I'm naked and Jake is naked... I look over and Jake is looking back with this goofy face. "What?" I asked, "Nothing, I just didn't think you'd actually do it, bro you'e got some real ball man!" Good night Jake" I said with a grimace. I realized we left the light on, Jake get up to turn it off and I swear it looked like he was somewhat chubbing. I pretended not to notice when we walked by. He turned off the light. "good night sweetheart" Jake said. "Good night Jake, get some rest"

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I felt inspired so I'm adding a new chapter today.

Part 6

After years of studying and ACT practice tests, years worth of extra circular activities , today was my first day of college. I had set my alarm for 7 AM as I had an 8:00 class. Where I went to college we had Chapel every day at 9:00am and the early classes were at 8:00.

My alarm goes off, I roll over to turn it off. I hear Jake mumble something like "is it time to get up?" I told him if he had an 8:00 class it was. At the moment I was lying on my side as I was sporting a major morning wood. Hoping Jake went back to sleep I roll over on my back to stretch and. Not having my glasses on I didn't realize Jake could see me. "There's the boner tent!" he proclaimed. "oh, ummm... I'm sorry Jake I thought you were going back to sleep". I was about to try and adjust myself so as not to draw and more attention. "No need to hide it bro, I've already seen it twice now. Besides I've got one too. Wanna see?" I was taken back by all this and Jake's now offer to show me his "boner tent" as he called it. "Ummmm, sure I guess?" Admittedly I was actually curious but also very apprehensive. Jake lays backs and moves his boner where it's fully visible. "Now we're even" he says. I look over at him and he's looking over at me. Both of us taking in the moment. Me too scared to really say anything Jake breaks the ice as he often did. "Dude that's an impressive tent pole you've got there!" "Ummm.. thanks, I guess". "What do you think of mine?" asked Jake. Not really know how to respond, I said "It's nice Jake, I've not seen one else but myself, ummm... but yeah it looks nice." At this point I knew my boner was not going away and the thought of seeing Jake's wasn't helping at all. I knew I had to get up, shower and get ready for class. But how was I going to do this, I was totally naked under my sheets. Jake not ever missing a beat says "dude now that we've seen each others schlongs, the tension is gone". "Tension?" I asked. "Yeah haven't you ever wondered what other dude's schlong looks like, like how do you measure up compared to them?". "Not really" I said. Now this wasn't helping mine go away at all. Looking at the clock I knew I had to get out of bed and be off to my first class. As fun as this wasn't going to be late for my first class on my first day of school. "Ummm Jake, soooo I gotta get out of bed, and ummm well I don't have any clothes on, soooo do you mind?" "Mind what?" Jake said sheepishly. "Come on Jake, I... well you know..." before I could finish Jake stood up out of bed full mast. "There see now you turn!". Some how with no real other option I do the same. And there we were mere feet away fully hard and just staring at each other. I think how the heck did this happen? "if you need to grab a shower, go ahead I don't want you to be late". I walked past him still in a state of disbelief. I walk to our shared bathroom and turn the water on. Still rock hard. I step in the shower and I hear Jake walk in. "Dude it's nothing to be embarrassed about man, you're a guy, I'm a guy, we get morning wood, it's no big deal. We cool?" I guess he sensed my insecurity. "Yeah Jake, we're cool" I yell from inside the shower. "I peek out the curtain and Jake is standing there still basically hard. I think to myself, he really does have a nice schlong. I finish my shower and go to get dressed. Jake asks "so, now that we've go this out of the way it won't be awkward if we see each other naked or have boners and stuff, right?" almost cutting him off I said "I guess so Jake, listen I've gotta get to class see you in Chapel". "okay later bro, save me a seat!"

hungstoner80

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I LOVE this because I can relate on SO many levels! Great writing! I'm looking forward to the rest.
I’m glad you’re enjoying it so much. Did you have a similar experience in college?