Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I get cold I put on a t-shirt, so my junk is always free to move.
I fell constricted sleeping with boxers on so I almost always sleep naked, even when sharing a room with friends.

And when I'm alone and get a boner, I just jerk off, helps me sleep hehe

Reactions: beach_bud

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
When I get cold I put on a t-shirt, so my junk is always free to move.
I fell constricted sleeping with boxers on so I almost always sleep naked, even when sharing a room with friends.

And when I'm alone and get a boner, I just jerk off, helps me sleep hehe

Awesome other fellow nude sleepers. Question tho, how do/have your friends reacted when I just jump into your bed without anything on? Anyone ever followed suit, given you the beat around?

D_Longue_Shotte

Experimental Member
Media
I have been sleeping in the buff since I was like 15...its really the only way I can actually get to sleep. Boxers or anything else just bunch up and annoy me! My friends just laugh most of the time because I tend to be naked alot...pools and places like that. I dont really care who sees...some join in occasionally!!

Reactions: beach_bud

zalder

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My friends are not that kind. Most are quite shy, to say the least.

I don't really put on a show, I usually drop my shorts just before getting in bed. But in the night when I get up to go to the bathroom or maybe grab a tissue from my pants, I usually don't bother putting something on, so I may flash.

I do get comments how I don't care at all about being seen naked. Nothing sexual about it though

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
My friends are not that kind. Most are quite shy, to say the least.

I don't really put on a show, I usually drop my shorts just before getting in bed. But in the night when I get up to go to the bathroom or maybe grab a tissue from my pants, I usually don't bother putting something on, so I may flash.

I do get comments how I don't care at all about being seen naked. Nothing sexual about it though

Nah, but that's cool.

ZeoChakram

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been sleeping naked since I was a teenager. However I go back and forth. Usually I will do it when it's hot, but most of the time I like to sleep in underwear. I rarely wear a shirt unless it's really cold out.

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've been sleeping naked since I was a teen. I move around a lot in my sleep and was always getting tangled up in whatever I was wearing. I wear shorts if I'm on vacation or visiting family. Otherwise, it's my house, my room, my bed, and if someone is offended then they most likely came into my room without knocking first. Not my problem :)

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sleep nude only when i have a partner. Or im really horny. Hah. I would everynight . But people come in my room too much.

mek

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have slept nude since I was about 3 or 4. I have been told that I was put to bed in pajamas and in the morning, they were across the room. After a while they just gave up.

Like others have posted, I'm always nude in my apartment, I only put on clothes when I have to.

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Grew up with an army dad and two older brothers, so there was never any sort of modesty. We all sleep nude to this day.