Sleeping Nude

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I sleep nude...unless there is company staying in the camper with me. I do keep some jogging shorts or pants handy though in ccase of fire. It's a good thing to always remember to keep car keys and wallet handy.

D

deleted300444

Today, I sleep with a tshirt, no bottoms, the best!

Hate when visiting family or friends or they visit me, I have to wear bottoms, because you just never know with family who will just walk in.

I became curious with nude sleeping early one when I used to sleep over with cousins and uncle used to walk up stairs in the nude, and the confused prude I was "why is he naked" and my cousins would say he sleeps nude. So I started it. Awkward and exciting at first. Learned over the years, I just need the T on top. Bottoms, underware, never. Ocassionally winter flanal with no underware is awesome!!!

Reactions: Trekrider

cali06

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh yeah. Especially, after getting home and changing out of school clothes, after practice, or getting ready for bed. No hangin out in underwear, cuz we were all raised as freeballers (gets hot here in TX).

D

deleted556573

I think I subconsciously joined the ranks of nude sleepers recently. Several times over the last few weeks, I've woken up the next morning with my underwear on the floor. Funny thing: I don't remember taking them off during the night, but I know I had them on when I went to bed. *shrug*

So...Starting this past Saturday, once I ditch the underwear in the laundry hamper prior to my evening shower just before I head to bed, I'm nude until the next morning.

jsn649

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been sleeping nude everyday for the past week and I love it. Took some writing used to at first, but now I can't get to sleep without taking everything off. Much more freeing and comfortable.

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've been sleeping nude everyday for the past week and I love it. Took some writing used to at first, but now I can't get to sleep without taking everything off. Much more freeing and comfortable.
I could not agree more. I've been sleeping nude for years, can't sleep well without being nude and unrestricted.

ATLstud84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Love sleeping naked. I have no issues with nudity. When on a trip and share a hotel room I always just pull my boxers down and crawl in bed. Most guys I am sharing the room with follow suit. Had an intern one time make a comment about me sleeping naked. He acted all uncomfortable. I am 28 and he must have been 21 so close age range but still insecure. I just asked him if he was afraid we would see each others morning wood and I would make him feel like a child. Needless to say he took his boxers off at some poit that night because he made it a point to walk to the bathroom for his morning piss naked and boned. I thought about join him to see if he was up for a sword fight at the toilet but I thought that would have been pushing it too much.

Feline Fatale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Queen City of the Plains (Colorado, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love sleeping naked but I try to sleep with a male boxer on incase someone comes into my room while I'm sleeping. I live at home. I hate wearing something around the crotch area, it is uncomfortable to me. When I'm at home or at school, I sometimes do the towel dance when I'm alone and then walk around everywhere with my underwear around my hips while having jeans or pants on me.

Last edited:

pdxjoe

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think I subconsciously joined the ranks of nude sleepers recently. Several times over the last few weeks, I've woken up the next morning with my underwear on the floor. Funny thing: I don't remember taking them off during the night, but I know I had them on when I went to bed. *shrug*

So...Starting this past Saturday, once I ditch the underwear in the laundry hamper prior to my evening shower just before I head to bed, I'm nude until the next morning.
Good for you. Sounds like your body was telling you it did not want underwear on it at night. You will enjoy the freedom as time goes by.:biggrin1: