Sleeping Nude

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just wondering how many LPSG guys (or girls) sleep nude and the reasons why. I prefer to sleep nude as it is more comfortable than being "cooped" up all night. Besides, it is quicker to get to any midnight action if you are already nude...

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hornet said:
Just wondering how many LPSG guys (or girls) sleep nude and the reasons why. I prefer to sleep nude as it is more comfortable than being "cooped" up all night. Besides, it is quicker to get to any midnight action if you are already nude...

I sleep naked for the exact same reasons buddy. I like it when I can "breathe". Being naked under sheets, keeps me nice and cool, as well as victim to random visits from a succubus or slutty roommate.:rolleyes:

D

deleted3272

I too sleep in the nude for the freedom, unless its too cold.

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I never slept in the nude in my teens and 20s. I was too much of a horndog for it, odd as that may sound. Basically: If I was nude in bed I was continually erect (even if I'd had sex or jacked off), and this made it impossible to get fully relaxed ... I'd end up tossing and turning, too aroused to sleep, for hours. It just wasn't worth the sleep deprivation.

Last fall I discovered that I no longer have this "problem." Guess my hormones, at age 31, have finally calmed down enough that being in bed nude no longer equals an automatic raging hardon. It's certainly been one advantage to getting older! :biggrin1:

Steve

starter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i feel sooo free and it's so much easyer to sleep with nothing on and it's easy to get it hard

dick.hertz85

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Can't remember the last time I wore anything to bed. It isn't comfortable and I see no reason to wear extra clothes for no apparent reason. Don't use underwear either. It's a waste of a load in the washer. (no pun intended)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hornet said:
Just wondering how many LPSG guys (or girls) sleep nude and the reasons why.

For me, it's more comfortable (love those flannel sheets in the winter!) and less constricting. And there's always those asleep quickies that I never seem to remember in the morning, but my gf does. I can sleep through just about anything...