Sleeping Nude

izzycajun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Always, since I was in college. I'm 42 now. PJs are way to constricting. I love the feel of sheets against my bare skin. I particularly love getting into freshly washed sheets, mmmm!

Gaydane

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have slept nude for the past ten years....can´t hardly sleep with my pants on..

Even when my brother or parents are here, I sleep nude. But I just only remove my pants when I have gone into bed, so they won´t notice.....

jdick79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always sleep nude and have for about 3 years now. My one son sleeps nude most all of the time and I've seen him and my other son nude and they have both seen me nude. I've never hidden myself in front of the boys but I'm discreet in front of the girls and always wear a robe or something when I leave the bedroom or bathroom. My wife worries that the girls may walk in while I'm sleeping and my junk may be uncovered but it hasn't happened yet that I know of. It's great sleeping nude and going commando the rest of the time.

shmedrick

Just Browsing
Media
I've slept nude ever since my 20's. I love the feeling of freedom and the sheets against my skin, esp. when I have a hardon. Haven't had a wet dream in years so no problem staining sheets...too much masturbating I guess.

Hanger2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've slept naked most of my life. I started because my Mom suggested that I do the same as my Dad and sleep naked, after tearing my PJs at about 12 yr. Now I don't wear anything to bed aside from a T-shirt in winter, no-matter what the situation.

My daughter has seen me naked from when she was a baby. It is natural for her, nobody fusses about it.

When on holiday with family we share hotel rooms with my sister-in-law and her daughter. I still sleep naked and walk to the bathroom naked. My sister-in-law has seen me naked so many times that she does not expect me to cover up for her. I cover up when my niece is awake but even she saw me naked a few years ago when she walked into a bedroom unexpected. No hassle, she simply apologized then walked out.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I've slept naked most of my life. I started because my Mom suggested that I do the same as my Dad and sleep naked, after tearing my PJs at about 12 yr. Now I don't wear anything to bed aside from a T-shirt in winter, no-matter what the situation.

My daughter has seen me naked from when she was a baby. It is natural for her, nobody fusses about it.

When on holiday with family we share hotel rooms with my sister-in-law and her daughter. I still sleep naked and walk to the bathroom naked. My sister-in-law has seen me naked so many times that she does not expect me to cover up for her. I cover up when my niece is awake but even she saw me naked a few years ago when she walked into a bedroom unexpected. No hassle, she simply apologized then walked out.

Cool that your dad did? Did he get your mom into it? Neat that your kids saw you nude at a young age, that makes the whole nudity among family that much easier to deal with. The families that don't talk/or treat nudity as something bad isn't good. Kids should grow up seeing the human body as something to cherrish, not something bad.

phallic intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whaaaaa!!! Dad walked in on me when I just took the covers off, sitting on my bed trying to put my gym shorts on. Was naked, had 2 sec to pull the covers over. Whew!

Get a lock. haha. But seriously, do you think if you just acted casual about your nudity in front of him and just pulled some shorts on like it was no big deal, would that make him more open about nudity too? Sometimes it just takes somebody to break the ice to let everybody else know it's not a big deal.

littlepants

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have slept in the nude since i was 12 or 13. Underwear just seem to be to constricting for sleeping in. I assume that a lot of people have seen my junk as a slept, particularly in college, but that happens when you live with 10 people is a 4 bedroom house.

I think I am the only guy know personally that sleeps naked regularly. I have asked them about it in the past, and they all say that it never really crossed their mind to do it. Just habit I guess.

Attila the Hung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can`t sleep naked and never will, I`ve tried it in the past and I just can`t get comfortable enough to fall asleep with my dick flopping around left and right as I toss and turn at night which I do often. And the main reason is when I get morning wood I often leak a bit of precum, and I rather have that go on the inside of my boxers than on my bedsheets lol.

Does anyone notice a higher occurrence of morning wood when sleeping naked? And how many of you rub your dick against the sheets? Haha. I do. Hell sheets can be washed.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Can't remember the last time I wore anything to bed even in the winter . Got woken up in the middle of the night not too long ago... The wife woke me up out of a deep sleep after midnight smelling a pungent burning odor, so I hop out of bed and into the kitchen to investigate, with my junk bouncing around. As I sniffed the air trying to locate the source of odor I notice my college aged son standing there snickering, then it dawned on me " your naked, in the kitchen, sniffing around like a blood hound !"
Turned out to be a bad component in the fridge. My wife still reminds me to keep a pair of boxers next to the bed just for those instances . Didn't bother myself or my son, she was the one who was embarrassed. Oh well