Sleeping Nude

D

deleted556573

My mother freaked when she discovered that I was sleeping in my underwear during my senior year of high school. She would've had a coronary if she'd have discovered me sleeping nude.

I sleep in my underwear to this day (usually briefs). I've tried to sleep nude several times but I'm never comfortable doing it.

xtremehung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i honestly thought 99% + of adult guys sleep naked, i do cant ever remembering not and most of my mates (well the ones this has ever come up with) do too... or is this just a UK thing?

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Been sleeping nude for a very long time now, possibly around 15 yrs or more. I hate the binding of underwear when they get all twisted on you from tossing and turning all night which I do all night longs, I'm a very restless sleeper. Once in a blue moon I may wear an undershirt and underwear to bed in the winter if it is really really cold out side and I just can't get warm but not very often. No one has ever caught me sleeping nude but then again I do live alone.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I read an article about this subject. It said most men stop sleeping nude after the birth of their daughter(s). They don't want any uncomfortable situations when she jumps in bed with mommy and daddy. They also worry they will have to jump out of bed because of some emergency and forget about being naked and don't want a situation of her seeing him nude. This article also claimed that when couples come in for counseling about fading intimacy they are instructed to sleep nude. The feel of your partner's naked body cuddled with you will rev up the ol' engines.

2xistTrunks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have always wanted to sleep nude but I always end up rock hard and too horny to sleep... Anyone know how to get past this?

The way I got past it when I first started was always jerk off before bed. Once you're used to the idea of sleeping nude, it's not a problem.

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media
I read an article about this subject. It said most men stop sleeping nude after the birth of their daughter(s). They don't want any uncomfortable situations when she jumps in bed with mommy and daddy. They also worry they will have to jump out of bed because of some emergency and forget about being naked and don't want a situation of her seeing him nude. This article also claimed that when couples come in for counseling about fading intimacy they are instructed to sleep nude. The feel of your partner's naked body cuddled with you will rev up the ol' engines.

I totally get what your saying, but i would figure its good to be open w/ your kids about nudity, shows your not shy about it, so they dont have to be shy about it, in the right manner (family, scenarios where it's ok to be nude), and as far as being nude during an emergency, robe near the door or on a hook nxt to your side of the bed is easy to throw on. Come on!

Elmer86

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I sleep nude, its nice. dont see why anyone would wear clothes to bed. plus its easier to get one in before bed if a significant other happens to be there.

D_Andy_Whorewall

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I go to bed around 10pm, mostly to stretch my back, can't sit upright too long before the back ties up....It's a great feeling of freedom to stretch out with no clothes on and watch TV for an hour or so. Every now and then the wife will come in to get something and pays no attention. She knows I enjoy my 'freedom"...
My 2 boys are home for the summer from college and they know my routine, having come in the bedroom now and then to ask questions, etc. I make no move to cover up...no big deal.
Takes a while to get used to....but I'd never go back to wearing anything !

hardbodystud101

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Definitely like sleeping in the nude. Freedom for my parts and cooler helps me sleep much better. I am like a furnace in bed and the room needs to be around 68-70 with me nude under the sheets to get the best sleep. If I get chilly i just pull up the comforter. I guess the metabolism keeps me burning all night.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
I have always wanted to sleep nude but I always end up rock hard and too horny to sleep... Anyone know how to get past this?
Practice! It's a matter of conditioning.

We are conditioned by society to associate nudity with sex. That's why, when the clothes come off (even when alone), many guys start to chub up.

Once the body and mind learns to distinguish casual nudity from an impending sexual encounter, the boners stop, and you can enjoy being naked -- without junior popping up to remind you that you're naked. :wink: