If she tells you it’s average..

smeltz1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
If she tells you it’s average just know she thinks it’s small but she’s being nice. Especially if she justifies is by saying something like “the big ones hurt.” lmao. This happened to me when I was 18 and starting to get my first experiences with a girl (she was also 18). I was talking to this cute girl and she thought I was cute too, and we hit it off over text.

Eventually after some talking on the phone she had been slightly hinting at liking bigger penises, but nothing crazy. At one point she talked about how she slept with a guy 15 years older than her and kept mentioning how big his dick was and how great of an experience it was. At some point she had shared a nude of herself and suggested me to do the same, saying she wanted to see it which I said I would do eventually. first I was trying to gauge her thoughts about penis size while on the phone. I said in a joking tone “What would you do if I had a micropenis” and she said that she would stay friends with me but probably wouldn’t sleep with me. Then as a follow up I asked “So what if I had a 6 incher” to which she answered that she would “definitely” have sex with me if I had a 6 incher. I jokingly said “damn I guess you don’t believe in all dicks matter then?” to which she replied “Nooo, I believe in all dicks matter. Unless it’s like 2 inches, then you don’t matter.” (I believe this is what got me into sph as even though I felt bad that she basically called me out bc I have a 3.5 incher, I also found it weirdly hot and kept replaying that moment in my head.)

The day came for me to send the pic and I jokingly texted her “don’t get your hopes up expect anything huge” to which she replied “don’t worry Ik it’s massive” which made me feel bad again but again I found it weirdly hot.
When I finally sent a picture of it she replied with “oh nice” and then I asked what she thought of it and if it was small and she said “no it’s fine it looks normal for our age” and I kept asking about the size and she said “it’s average, too big isn’t necessarily good” and “big is nice to look at but it hurts”
After that I said “I guess so but how awesome would it be to be slinging around 8-9 inches” to which she replied “heavy and yes that would be awesome” and then “I’ve dealt with guys that size and I couldn’t do much with them. i loved looking at their d but they were just too big for me”
After this interaction I was feeling okay about myself, but not even 2 days later she was taking way longer between texts, eventually not responding to me for days. After a few weeks of barely talking to her, she posted a different guy on her story and my insecure 16 year old self messaged her about this. She apologized and said she didn’t think we were compatible and she said she wasn’t sure it would work out for us so she ended it. I started thinking about how this happened immediately after I sent her a dick pic, so I texted her “Is this about my dick size. Is he bigger than me” and she replied “nah it’s not” but a few minutes later before I said anything back she said “yes he’s bigger than you. don’t take this the wrong way but you are definitely smaller than average. he’s a lot bigger than average so he’s bigger than you.” and then “i expected you would be bigger because I thought you were fine and fine men are usually packing and it’s not like my man has to have a big dick, but you were too small for me i’m sorry” and then “don’t worry, there are girls out there who will love you for you. you’re handsome enough for a girl to want you even though you’re small” I asked why she lied in her reaction to my dick and she said “i didnt want to hurt ur feelings. I usually tell the truth about this stuff but ur very nice and I didn’t want to hurt your feelings by telling you the truth.” after asking her some more questions she said “i was really crushing on you until you sent that pic and tbh if u were big or even average i probably still would be obsessed with u.”

That’s the end of my story but this is definitely what got me into this stuff and I’ve gotten turned on thinking of this convo so many times. If you want I can tell you about a few days later when I asked about her boyfriend’s size and she ended up talking about it but that’s the end of this story. Thanks for reading this long ass story :)