LPSG Social Event Jan 31st and Feedback On Our Member Connections Section

Will You Stop By Our Chat Room on Jan 31st for our LPSG Social Event?

• Yes and I might get on cam for it!

Votes: 351 23.0%
  • Yes but just to chat not on cam.

Votes: 313 20.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 433 28.4%
  • I would love to but can't

Votes: 218 14.3%
  • I have zero interest

Votes: 209 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BostonCox

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
For IRL meetups... It's all about location, location, location. Maybe part of the sorting could bring in folks by location to one another? I know many here are very private about their location, and that's completely proper. But some of us are putting it out there for others also looking in the immediate area. Not sure how it could work, but that's my thought.
I like the idea of IRL group meetups. It would be a great way to have new experiences and experiment in a safe environment with individuals well known to the group. Imagine being restrained and used without fear for your safety, instead totally letting go and getting fully immersed into the scene.

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For IRL meetups... It's all about location, location, location. Maybe part of the sorting could bring in folks by location to one another? I know many here are very private about their location, and that's completely proper. But some of us are putting it out there for others also looking in the immediate area. Not sure how it could work, but that's my thought.
Considering it states in the chat location would be online not irl thou

Cosgood

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll be working but if I can sneak away for a minute I'll gladly pop in and say hey.

And I do like the new social ideas!

Maybe be able to search members by location? I know that would depend on what they put in their profile, but it could help.

Last edited:

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I like the idea of IRL group meetups. It would be a great way to have new experiences and experiment in a safe environment with individuals well known to the group. Imagine being restrained and used without fear for your safety, instead totally letting go and getting fully immersed into the scene.
I'd love to hear ideas of how we could make this happen.

Here is a new thread to discuss it
Would You Be Interested in an LPSG Meetup (In Person)? Share your suggestions....

Reactions: BostonCox

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I changed my vote as I wasn't sure but as its going to be in new chat I have zero interest as its terrible to use especially if you get a new pm but look and see there isn't any maybe it would be better in old chat since that has better functionality

Reactions: 4Deviations

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I changed my vote as I wasn't sure but as its going to be in new chat I have zero interest as its terrible to use especially if you get a new pm but look and see there isn't any maybe it would be better in old chat since that has better functionality
We are going to see how this goes. We might look to try a new chat option in a few weeks based on the results.

Reactions: french_toast

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ive once attend to the weekly event, and i can even get hard , no one in the zoom showing their face lol, i only can hard and boost my nut to see other people body and face . And im sure in this comunity not only me feel that type of un enjoyment . Please make any rules about that, that really help us a lot.
That is good feedback. I think a solution to that would be having events that are based on that. Right now we want people to do what they are comfortable doing.

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are doing well :) We've had some great feedback and engagement over the last few weeks. Our Sunday Zoom meetings have been lively and fun. We recently started a thread for members to meet out LPSG Verified Members. The thread has 300+ posts and 25,000+ Views. Be sure to check out The Sexy Verified Thread Here

LPSG Social Chat and Cam Event January 31st from 12pm EST Onwards

This Wednesday we are going to try something new. We are going to host a Chat and Cam Social Event. The event will occur in our Chat Room (Here if you haven't seen it Check it out Here). We hope to see as many of you as possible stop in. You don't have to get on cam the chat room is both text and cam. We plan to start having regular social events for all members (on or off cam).

For those of you who do like to cam, I hope you know about our weekly Sunday Zoom Meetings. Every Sunday we host a Zoom get-together. It is a lot of fun. There are usually 50 to 150 people and it is a sight to behold ;)

We Need Your Feedback....

One of the most important parts of the LPSG Community is bringing people together online and sometimes in real life :) One of our goals for 2024 is to improve this part of the site. We want to make it easier for users to find other users like them. We'd like to hear your suggestions. What would you like to see us implement?

A few of the ideas we've been throwing around.

Member Search - We know we need a member search function that allows you to find other users like you who are looking to meet.

Breaking Cyber Connections up by platform - The cyber connections section is very popular but seems to be a big mix of everything. We were thinking of creating subsections for each other these. Ie a section for people who want to connect by skype, a section for people who want to connect on discord or telegram, a section for people who want to connect on snapchat etc. Would you be interested in this?

Scheduling More Cam/Chat Events - Currently, we have our Video Chat/Cam Room https://www.lpsg.com/chat and our weekly zoom meetings. We'd like to build out more events and ways for people to get on cam together.

These are some of the ideas we have and are working on. We'd love to hear your feedback so we can build something you want and will love :)

Looking forward to hearing from all of you :)

Update for Those Asking About the Time

There isn't a cutoff to this. Hopefully, it is a steady flow of people enjoying themselves.
We will start at
9am Los Angeles Time
12pm New York Time
5pm London Time
1am Shanghai Time
4am Syndey Time

The chat will not close so we are hoping this goes on well into the evening for people in North/South America.
End of month at work is always crazy, but would love to join another time!
Indy

Jess13

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm not sure I will be there, but I'm certain I won't be on cam if I do pop in. These interactive events may well be a good thing. I will try to check it out.

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hope this goes well, but experience of Chat leads me to believe otherwise.

There are currently 50 people in Chat - it took best part of 1 minute for it to even load, display messages, display the user list & eventually show the actual user names in the chat history. There were 2 cameras on at the time. This is average performance for Chat - it is occasionally better, but often worse.

Each 340 x 256 resolution camera stream uses approximately 1.8Mbs bandwidth. I can get a full screen 480p resolution stream on Chaturbate for the same bandwidth, 720p for double that, or 1080p60 for around 8Mbs. Unless you've geared up your servers to cope with the additional load that will happen during this event, performance will be terrible, and probably put people off using Chat rather than this becoming a regular social event.

If the ultimate outcome is a new Chat option, as mentioned above, I'm all in favour of that.