LPSG Social Event Jan 31st and Feedback On Our Member Connections Section

Will You Stop By Our Chat Room on Jan 31st for our LPSG Social Event?

• Yes and I might get on cam for it!

Votes: 351 23.0%
  • Yes but just to chat not on cam.

Votes: 313 20.5%
  • I'm not sure

Votes: 433 28.4%
  • I would love to but can't

Votes: 218 14.3%
  • I have zero interest

Votes: 209 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LPSG Team

Community Leader
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are doing well :) We've had some great feedback and engagement over the last few weeks. Our Sunday Zoom meetings have been lively and fun. We recently started a thread for members to meet out LPSG Verified Members. The thread has 300+ posts and 25,000+ Views. Be sure to check out The Sexy Verified Thread Here

LPSG Social Chat and Cam Event January 31st from 12pm EST Onwards

This Wednesday we are going to try something new. We are going to host a Chat and Cam Social Event. The event will occur in our Chat Room (Here if you haven't seen it Check it out Here). We hope to see as many of you as possible stop in. You don't have to get on cam the chat room is both text and cam. We plan to start having regular social events for all members (on or off cam).

For those of you who do like to cam, I hope you know about our weekly Sunday Zoom Meetings. Every Sunday we host a Zoom get-together. It is a lot of fun. There are usually 50 to 150 people and it is a sight to behold ;)

We Need Your Feedback....

One of the most important parts of the LPSG Community is bringing people together online and sometimes in real life :) One of our goals for 2024 is to improve this part of the site. We want to make it easier for users to find other users like them. We'd like to hear your suggestions. What would you like to see us implement?

A few of the ideas we've been throwing around.

Member Search - We know we need a member search function that allows you to find other users like you who are looking to meet.

Breaking Cyber Connections up by platform - The cyber connections section is very popular but seems to be a big mix of everything. We were thinking of creating subsections for each other these. Ie a section for people who want to connect by skype, a section for people who want to connect on discord or telegram, a section for people who want to connect on snapchat etc. Would you be interested in this?

Scheduling More Cam/Chat Events - Currently, we have our Video Chat/Cam Room https://www.lpsg.com/chat and our weekly zoom meetings. We'd like to build out more events and ways for people to get on cam together.

These are some of the ideas we have and are working on. We'd love to hear your feedback so we can build something you want and will love :)

Looking forward to hearing from all of you :)

Update for Those Asking About the Time

There isn't a cutoff to this. Hopefully, it is a steady flow of people enjoying themselves.
We will start at
9am Los Angeles Time
12pm New York Time
5pm London Time
1am Shanghai Time
4am Sydney Time

The chat will not close so we are hoping this goes on well into the evening for people in North/South America.

Last edited by a moderator:

french_toast

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The social event sounds like fun, I hope I can make it!

I'm not an optimist though, so I do have to share my doubts about LPSG's chat being the right platform for this event... The cams still take a long time to load, and you're still very limited with how many you can have on screen at any given time. Plus, for mobile users, it's still not possible to switch to the back phone camera..

I look forward to chatting with a bunch of people, and hopefully enjoying some good cam times. :yum

Last edited:

Expert Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are doing well :) We've had some great feedback and engagement over the last few weeks. Our Sunday Zoom meetings have been lively and fun. We recently started a thread for members to meet out LPSG Verified Members. The thread has 300+ posts and 25,000+ Views. Be sure to check out The Sexy Verified Thread Here

This Wednesday we are going to try something new. We are going to host a Chat and Cam Social Event. The event will occur in our Chat Room (Here if you haven't seen it Check it out Here). We hope to see as many of you as possible stop in. You don't have to get on cam the chat room is both text and cam. We plan to start having regular social events for all members (on or off cam).

For those of you who do like to cam, I hope you know about our weekly Sunday Zoom Meetings. Every Sunday we host a Zoom get-together. It is a lot of fun. There are usually 50 to 150 people and it is a sight to behold ;)

One of the most important parts of the LPSG Community is bringing people together online and sometimes in real life :) One of our goals for 2024 is to improve this part of the site. We want to make it easier for users to find other users like them. We'd like to hear your suggestions. What would you like to see us implement?

Member Search - We know we need a member search function that allows you to find other users like you who are looking to meet.

Breaking Cyber Connections up by platform - The cyber connections section is very popular but seems to be a big mix of everything. We were thinking of creating subsections for each other these. Ie a section for people who want to connect by skype, a section for people who want to connect on discord or telegram, a section for people who want to connect on snapchat etc. Would you be interested in this?

Scheduling More Cam/Chat Events - Currently, we have our Video Chat/Cam Room https://www.lpsg.com/chat and our weekly zoom meetings. We'd like to build out more events and ways for people to get on cam together.

These are some of the ideas we have and are working on. We'd love to hear your feedback so we can build something you want and will love :)

Also the 24/7 open Zoom room https://us05web.zoom.us/j/86224084514?pwd=a0NrZzJsRDNtNitZc3lpR0svWVFFQT09

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brain went to a nekkid pot luck kinda place. Not a bad thing. Maybe requiring some creativity with the hair nets

Bring on the peens and the potato salad!!
:joy:
With or without raisins? People's decisions depend on this!

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
For IRL meetups... It's all about location, location, location. Maybe part of the sorting could bring in folks by location to one another? I know many here are very private about their location, and that's completely proper. But some of us are putting it out there for others also looking in the immediate area. Not sure how it could work, but that's my thought.

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am in New Zealand so I don’t know how the actual timing would affect me. If it’s US time it would be four hours ahead of my time, but yesterday. I know crazy ha.

Dr.Milkerz

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Everyone!

The breaking cyber connections is pretty perfect because will find people that I find really attractive but then only want to talk here which is kind if annoying. If I could have access to people that use this platform and want to break away from it once they find someone I'd love that. Whether discord telegram Skype or snapchat

• Haha
Reactions: Menulis

Jimmyjj27

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Everyone!

would love to see the current live cams at the top of the Home Screen.

wseattle

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi Everyone!

Great idea. I hope many more people come to the chat rooms for chat and camming. Cheers

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it would be fun to be able to host a gathering of other LPSG members to get together. Is there a way to post events like that, and sort the events by location? Cyber connections are fun. But real live events would be even more fun. I know I would love attending local events and even sponsoring one.

Krobbie1954

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I looked in on one once, a bunch of guys like on a Zoom, jerking off. It was disgusting.
If you think that’s disgusting I’m sure you’d have a word or two about my life. Just as well I don’t give two snaps what other people think.

Reactions: LPSG Support

Matty9205

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Love the ideas especially the members search's one, i think it would be fun to have more cam events although i think the chat room needs to improve a little bit more before having a lot of members in there.

I'll try to be on the social event sounds like it could be fun.

Reactions: Krobbie1954