Would You Be Interested in an LPSG Meetup (In Person)? Share your suggestions....

Would You Be Interested in an LPSG Meetup Event?

• I'm in for an Atlanta Meetup

Votes: 11 9.3%
  • I'm in for an Chicago Meetup

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I'm in for a Dallas Meetup

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • I'm in for a London Meetup!

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • I'm in for an Los Angeles Meetup

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • I'm in for a Madrid Meetup

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I'm in for an Milan Meetup

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I'm in for a New York Meetup!

Votes: 17 14.4%
  • I'm in for an Paris Meetup

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • I'm in for an Toronto Meetup

Votes: 13 11.0%
  • I'm in for an Sydney Meetup

• I'm in for a meetup somewhere else

Votes: 44 37.3%
  • I'm not interested!

• Total voters

LPSG Team

Community Leader
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Hi Everyone!

With tomorrow's LPSG Social Event, a few members have asked about an in-person LPSG Meetup! This is something we'd love to find a way to facilitate.

I've put together this poll with some of the biggest LPSG cities on it. If we get enough demand for a certain city we will look to do this.

We wouldn't host it ourselves. There are just a few too many legal/logistical issues with that. We would be willing to help promote it and possibly throw in a little sponsorship of the event.

We need your suggestions as to how this could all become a reality.
- How would you suggest this be run?
- Are any of you interested in being a host/organizer?
- If you've been to other meetups what made them fun?

Any suggestions on how we can take this from an idea to reality we'd love to hear :)

SubbySlutForBigDick

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Initially I'd be interested but since the nearest is technically London for me it's horrendous for getting to from outside plus its a bit far for people from up north in the uk to get to when for them Manchester would be ideal.

London would also be bad for people with anxiety unless they go with someone they know very well from here.

Reactions: LPSG Support

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are many events sponsored and hosted around the country to model yours off of, I don't understand what legal issues you might have, as others don't seem to have issue, one can look to Southern Florida for example and find all the large events you could imagine. There are plenty of Event Companies out there to organize it for you and I would think you would have plenty of volunteers off this site. The thing to do is go in to partnerships with others, let's just say for measure it would be held in Atlanta, pull in The Atlanta Eagle to host one night, Hotels here and there and many clubs, like the Atlanta Bears. It's work no question, but as I said an Event Company can steer you in the right directions for sponsors as well, like Grey Goose, but If you guys don't slap your name front and center I'm not sure how well it would go over.

Horncastle

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm tempted to host in Montréal at the end of the month. Attempts have been made before so I'm not getting my hopes up, but who knows...
I'd like to meet you one day, but I live across the ocean and earn a Polish salary, so flights to Canada for me. :)

Dr.Milkerz

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have both positive and negative feelings about this. Because in theory, it's a fun idea! I like the idea of being able to have fun with other guys. But also I find it rather scary to go to one of these without knowing the people involved. Also if you are to host an event, we would also have to make sure the people involved get tested for things prior to the event as allowance into the meetup. Alot of safety precautions would have to go into place in order for this to be a fun, safe, sexy idea. My main concern is safety and the ability to get to know these people little bit before such event. To make it less cold ig *walk into the event, suck some dick, get fucked, leave*. No hate to anyone that would want that but that's not my vibe usually.

Dr.Milkerz

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have both positive and negative feelings about this. Because in theory, it's a fun idea! I like the idea of being able to have fun with other guys. But also I find it rather scary to go to one of these without knowing the people involved. Also if you are to host an event, we would also have to make sure the people involved get tested for things prior to the event as allowance into the meetup. Alot of safety precautions would have to go into place in order for this to be a fun, safe, sexy idea. My main concern is safety and the ability to get to know these people little bit before such event. To make it less cold ig *walk into the event, suck some dick, get fucked, leave*. No hate to anyone that would want that but that's not my vibe usually.
With all this in mind I'm in miami FL if this ever takes off for whatever reason

ArtemisCoco

Experimental Member
Media
London based Black boy (23) who’s open to chat and meet up (bottom). Can host but willing to travel or get hotel room. Just seeing what comes my way but up for fun, friends and more. Message me on here on add my Snapchat to talk - Artemis_Bassey. I’m into film, tv, art, music, culture, nature, reading and just chilling. Hit me up!

trillboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hot new Channing rodd content out now im also doing live chats and personal FaceTime with anyone that's interesting in meeting!