Question of the Week.... Would You Want an LPSG Fun Towel?

Would you have any interest in an LPSG Fun Towel?

• Hell Yeah

Votes: 1,081 45.2%
  • Possibly

Votes: 747 31.2%
  • Zero Interest

Votes: 566 23.6%

• Total voters

LPSG Toys

Chief Toy Officer
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Could you image if you made one the size of a throw blanket? Something you can leave on the bed for that spur-of-the-moment fun. Have a nice design on that that doesn't scream "fuck blanket". No more rock paper scissors for see who sleeps in the wet spot.
Yes!

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Id say the choice of material really makes this a make or break product. In the past I've used a standard cotton, terry cloth, sock, this, that, you name it, none of them are as silkenly smooth and pleasant to use on the ol' sensitives as I'd like. Silken polyester would get close, but probably wouldnt be that absorbent.

I wish you luck!

LPSG Support

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Branded cum rags are the new garbage swag from every queer related company. I have ones from Scruff, Boybutter, Sniffies, the list goes on and on. Pass.
I understand. We are doing this to accompany our toys. It's nice to have a towel when using certain toys.

Reactions: RJ5on1

Dr.Milkerz

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A few days ago we announced the first toys we are going to be selling (you can see them Here). They are all prostate/butt toys. We've been thinking of making an LPSG Fun Towel. We need your help and feedback to make this a reality.

What is a Fun Towel? I guess it's the mix of a sex towel and a cum rag. We need a better term for it. It is something to set down on your bed (or wherever you are) to make for easier cleanup. It could also be used to wipe up when you are done coming.

We will offer multiple sizes. Washcloth size and a bigger size that is between towel and washcloth (bathmat size).

We have two questions for you.

1. Would you be interested in one?
2. Are there any creative people out there? We need help designing this. We could have a black one with just the LPSG logo. We had the idea for one that is a distance marker to see how far you shoot.

All feedback is appreciated. If any of you would like to help design or create it with us please let us know.
I would love to have one with the measurements of how far you cum! That's a genius idea. You could also make one that looks like a regular bathroom towel for people who would like to have more of a discreet design. So you could have those mentioned and have regular bathroom designs