The New guy on our swimming team, happened to be bisexual

jeez_00

Expert Member
Media
First and foremost, sorry for the hiatus. I was on holidays and enjoyed some time off. But here I am again and let me pick up where we left (you filthy naughty bitches :rolleyes:):

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So as I said, we were heading to the Regionals where we would all stay in the same hotel for the weekend. On the bus ride to the hotel, Sebastian sat himself next to me and immediately asked if we could share a room together. I might have said YES before he finished his sentence. Don’t remember. But damn It felt like I was being asked to prom by Mr. Popular.

The competition went well. Sebastian stranded in the semis (not a double entendre, I swear), and our relay team made it to finals where we finished 5th. At the end of the competition we all went out for dinner, and went for a little party afterwards because we had to celebrate our fifth place.
Try picturing this: What do we get when swimmers, who barely drink during the year, try two rounds of tequila shots? Yeah, they get f*cking plastered!! Time flew by like crazy, we all danced, grinding up on each other, try to drink maybe another beer without passing out… man, it was a filthy shitshow. And we loved it.

When Sebastian and I got back to our room, we were for sure still drunk. We got ready for bed (we had two beds pushed together) and got each under our sheets in just our boxers, just like the previous nights.

The room felt like it was spinning, but I didn’t feel nauseous or anything. No actually, I felt that confidence that comes with drinking, apparently. So I was laying down on my side, but with my back towards Sebastian. I may have moved myself closer to his side though. I felt him moving behind my back just until I could feel him breathing down my neck (literally). He moved even closer and I felt his bodywarmth against my back. And yeah, I kinda pushed back a bit, just out of curiosity…

Out of the blue (not really since I had been proceeding carefully) I felt his legs against my hamstrings, and moved over even closer just until he was spooning me. I felt his hips and crotch against my ass and again I pushed back (I guess all I needed was some tequila and barely half a beer). I felt his hand stroking my arm, my side (which is very ticklish, so I shivered) until he got to my butt. I felt his hand cupping it, stroking my legs down and went up again. But this time, his hand moved closer to my crotch until he finally put his hand on my junk and started squeezing it. Fuck that was so hot! I was moaning softly and I felt his breathing getting heavier behind me. AND I felt his dick getting harder, pressing against my butt.

This got me over the edge and I was sporting a boner down my undies at that point. He was stroking it and teasing me by sticking his thumb just inside my boxer. At that point I rolled over (almost head-butting him) and our lips met. We started to kiss and explore eachothers bodies with our hands. I was drunk, felt intoxicated but also kinda felt good… confused, but didn’t want to think about that just then. His lips felt so soft and it was so hot feeling our tongues wrestle. His hand got down my boxers, cupping my bare ass cheecks and I responded by doing the same thing. I was pressing my dick against his and felt myself getting rock hard.

At some point, he held both my wrist and in a blink of an eye he rolled me on my back, while sitting straddled over me. His ass on my dick, hunched forward, holding my arms over my head with a firm grip around my wrist. What the hell, I never felt this before. It felt sexy, brutally hot and I got so fucking horny when he was grinding on my hard dick while still kissing me. He let go of my wrists, and started kissing my neck, ear, chest, abs, all the way down to my boxers. Stuck his fingers in it and yanked my boxers down to my ankles. Exposing my hard on.
He didn’t hesitate for one second and started to kiss my balls, shaft and begin to take it in his mouth. WOW. His warm mouth felt so good and I started moving my hips rhythmically while I was moaning louder and louder. Boy, this dude could suck dick. It felt like no BJ I ever had before. He even deepthroated and I totally lost it. I came up with my upper body but he pushed me back and started to play with my chest and nipple with his free hand. With his other hand, he was stroking my wet cock while sucking it, it got so sloppy and wet but Man I fucking loved it. His tongue got everywhere, from my dickhead down to my balls, around the shaft under my foreskin (yup, I'm European). Hearing this hot wet noises coming from it made me mumble that I was going to cum. He didn’t respond and kept going until I couldn't hold it in no longer. I exploded in his mouth, and he took it all in. Even swallowed it all. I panted so hard as he laid himself back next to me.

We never said any word during this hot moment (well apart from me saying I was gonna cum) and that made it hot and mysterious at the same time. It was also pretty dark, making it maybe less confusing for me since I could only see the outline of his body. In any case, it didn't make me overthink the situation and I was thankful for that.

Right after I started to get really tired and felt myself falling asleep. I know I didn’t return the favor but he didn’t seem to care about it. I don’t know if I WOULD have returned the favor though, but it was like he made that decision for me. It was okay how it went. He took the lead, with my total consent.

I couldn’t believe what had happened. And unfortunately the days after got a pretty awkward. Because of me. I didn’t know how to handle myself in his presence. I didn’t wanna talk about what happened, not in real life, no via text. I was so confused. It felt good, but wrong at the same time and I kinda blamed it on the booze (and that 5th place we got… man, can you imagine what would have happened if we won LOL)

I guess I needed my time…
But don’t worry it didn’t stop there and it didn't stop me from experimenting more…

Os123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
First and foremost, sorry for the hiatus. I was on holidays and enjoyed some time off. But here I am again and let me pick up where we left (you filthy naughty bitches :rolleyes:):

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So as I said, we were heading to the Regionals where we would all stay in the same hotel for the weekend. On the bus ride to the hotel, Sebastian sat himself next to me and immediately asked if we could share a room together. I might have said YES before he finished his sentence. Don’t remember. But damn It felt like I was being asked to prom by Mr. Popular.

The competition went well. Sebastian stranded in the semis (not a double entendre, I swear), and our relay team made it to finals where we finished 5th. At the end of the competition we all went out for dinner, and went for a little party afterwards because we had to celebrate our fifth place.
Try picturing this: What do we get when swimmers, who barely drink during the year, try two rounds of tequila shots? Yeah, they get f*cking plastered!! Time flew by like crazy, we all danced, grinding up on each other, try to drink maybe another beer without passing out… man, it was a filthy shitshow. And we loved it.

When Sebastian and I got back to our room, we were for sure still drunk. We got ready for bed (we had two beds pushed together) and got each under our sheets in just our boxers, just like the previous nights.

The room felt like it was spinning, but I didn’t feel nauseous or anything. No actually, I felt that confidence that comes with drinking, apparently. So I was laying down on my side, but with my back towards Sebastian. I may have moved myself closer to his side though. I felt him moving behind my back just until I could feel him breathing down my neck (literally). He moved even closer and I felt his bodywarmth against my back. And yeah, I kinda pushed back a bit, just out of curiosity…

Out of the blue (not really since I had been proceeding carefully) I felt his legs against my hamstrings, and moved over even closer just until he was spooning me. I felt his hips and crotch against my ass and again I pushed back (I guess all I needed was some tequila and barely half a beer). I felt his hand stroking my arm, my side (which is very ticklish, so I shivered) until he got to my butt. I felt his hand cupping it, stroking my legs down and went up again. But this time, his hand moved closer to my crotch until he finally put his hand on my junk and started squeezing it. Fuck that was so hot! I was moaning softly and I felt his breathing getting heavier behind me. AND I felt his dick getting harder, pressing against my butt.

This got me over the edge and I was sporting a boner down my undies at that point. He was stroking it and teasing me by sticking his thumb just inside my boxer. At that point I rolled over (almost head-butting him) and our lips met. We started to kiss and explore eachothers bodies with our hands. I was drunk, felt intoxicated but also kinda felt good… confused, but didn’t want to think about that just then. His lips felt so soft and it was so hot feeling our tongues wrestle. His hand got down my boxers, cupping my bare ass cheecks and I responded by doing the same thing. I was pressing my dick against his and felt myself getting rock hard.

At some point, he held both my wrist and in a blink of an eye he rolled me on my back, while sitting straddled over me. His ass on my dick, hunched forward, holding my arms over my head with a firm grip around my wrist. What the hell, I never felt this before. It felt sexy, brutally hot and I got so fucking horny when he was grinding on my hard dick while still kissing me. He let go of my wrists, and started kissing my neck, ear, chest, abs, all the way down to my boxers. Stuck his fingers in it and yanked my boxers down to my ankles. Exposing my hard on.
He didn’t hesitate for one second and started to kiss my balls, shaft and begin to take it in his mouth. WOW. His warm mouth felt so good and I started moving my hips rhythmically while I was moaning louder and louder. Boy, this dude could suck dick. It felt like no BJ I ever had before. He even deepthroated and I totally lost it. I came up with my upper body but he pushed me back and started to play with my chest and nipple with his free hand. With his other hand, he was stroking my wet cock while sucking it, it got so sloppy and wet but Man I fucking loved it. His tongue got everywhere, from my dickhead down to my balls, around the shaft under my foreskin (yup, I'm European). Hearing this hot wet noises coming from it made me mumble that I was going to cum. He didn’t respond and kept going until I couldn't hold it in no longer. I exploded in his mouth, and he took it all in. Even swallowed it all. I panted so hard as he laid himself back next to me.

We never said any word during this hot moment (well apart from me saying I was gonna cum) and that made it hot and mysterious at the same time. It was also pretty dark, making it maybe less confusing for me since I could only see the outline of his body. In any case, it didn't make me overthink the situation and I was thankful for that.

Right after I started to get really tired and felt myself falling asleep. I know I didn’t return the favor but he didn’t seem to care about it. I don’t know if I WOULD have returned the favor though, but it was like he made that decision for me. It was okay how it went. He took the lead, with my total consent.

I couldn’t believe what had happened. And unfortunately the days after got a pretty awkward. Because of me. I didn’t know how to handle myself in his presence. I didn’t wanna talk about what happened, not in real life, no via text. I was so confused. It felt good, but wrong at the same time and I kinda blamed it on the booze (and that 5th place we got… man, can you imagine what would have happened if we won LOL)

But don’t worry it didn’t stop there and it didn't stop me from experimenting more…
Thanks

pricklypear21

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

That's so freakin hot! Thanks for the update!!

Reactions: 3ofH8