feeling really envious of other guys w/ bigger dicks

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's not alone with the idea of a pecking order existing based on penis size. Not like there aren't many threads here about just that...

And as to his own size? You need to "get out more" around the site.

Dude's Member name is quite accurate! ;)
I agree "he's not alone with the idea of a pecking order." My point is that it is fodder for fantasy. But who am I to spoil the party by noting the fiction of it all? The claim that the aforementioned member is 10" x 7" is a bit rich, bordering on the self-delusional.

Reactions: Evenflow618

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree "he's not alone with the idea of a pecking order."
Then what motivated you to write: You imply a pecking order exists based on penis size; to wit: "a very different pecking order would emerge." No such pecking order exists except in your fantasies which causes one to wonder if you're fantasizing about your own size as well.

My point is that it is fodder for fantasy.
Yup. But then again, much of the posts at LPSG aren't necessarily steeped in reality. ;)

But who am I to spoil the party by noting the fiction of it all?
I don't know! ;)

The claim that the aforementioned member is 10" x 7" is a bit rich, bordering on the self-delusional.
Does his penis measure 10" by 7"? Doesn't matter until and unless he's pursing the $10K for 10 inches, which would require him to provide proof in accordance with that thread.

Otherwise, don't know, and frankly, don't care. He would not be the first or last LPSG Member to round up when stating his member's measurements. We'll let him speak to that if he wishes.

But he's packing; dude has a large penis; his pics over many threads here provide testament to that fact.

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
You imply a pecking order exists based on penis size; to wit: "a very different pecking order would emerge." No such pecking order exists except in your fantasies which causes one to wonder if you're fantasizing about your own size as well.
There definitely is a pecking order when it comes to size as proven several, several times. You not acknowledge it comes off as a feeble attempt at the establishment of a coping mechanism. And I'm going to hope that these words aren't taken as me trying to throw a pity party - just pointing inaccuracy in this statement.

Also, thanks @MisterB for pointing out the logical fallacies in Frankie's arguments - they were getting a bit annoying, to say the least!

Last edited:

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Don't envy us so quickly.

The big-penised of the world have their problems too: money, health, family and job security or stress.

If this were a website dealing with any of the foregoing, a very different pecking order would emerge.
Again, I'm going to hope what I say isn't received as a pity party. But everyone has money/health/family/job problems. That doesn't negate how having a bigger dick probably benefitted you in your life in a way worthy of envy that makes those other problems at least a bit more manageable. As you said it one of your posts:

"Women have confessed to me in my younger years that the only big muscle they like, is the one between a man's legs. Mind you, these women were all size queens."

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Then what motivated you to write: You imply a pecking order exists based on penis size; to wit: "a very different pecking order would emerge." No such pecking order exists except in your fantasies which causes one to wonder if you're fantasizing about your own size as well.

Yup. But then again, much of the posts at LPSG aren't necessarily steeped in reality. ;)

I don't know! ;)

Does his penis measure 10" by 7"? Doesn't matter until and unless he's pursing the $10K for 10 inches, which would require him to provide proof in accordance with that thread.

Otherwise, don't know, and frankly, don't care. He would not be the first or last LPSG Member to round up when stating his member's measurements. We'll let him speak to that if he wishes.

But he's packing; dude has a large penis; his pics over many threads here provide testament to that fact.
Such claims matter because they reflect the credibility of the claimant. It's one reason the $10K challenge is effective. The absurdity of a "penis pecking order" combined with the 10" x 7" claim causes me to disbelieve the whole lot.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There definitely is a pecking order when it comes to size as proven several, several times. You not acknowledge it comes off as a feeble attempt at the establishment of a coping mechanism. And I'm going to hope that these words aren't taken as me trying to throw a pity party - just pointing inaccuracy in this statement.

Also, thanks @MisterB for pointing out the logical fallacies in Frankie's arguments - they were getting a bit annoying, to say the least!
Saying so, doesn't make it so. Where is your data to support the contention that "when it comes to size as proven several, several times?" If you use the term "proven" then you must have such proof. Your lack of such proof, combined with such a deep-rooted belief, reveals your particular kink. Such a kink is fine but don't project it as a universal reality.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Such claims matter because they reflect the credibility of the claimant. It's one reason the $10K challenge is effective. The absurdity of a "penis pecking order" combined with the 10" x 7" claim causes me to disbelieve the whole lot.
I get they matter to you. You've made that quite clear...

In the case of the claimant, as I said in another post above, he's not the first nor will he be the last man to "fluff" his penis measurement. Regardless of what numbers he may assign to his member's size, I know from seeing many of his pics around various threads here at LPSG that he's got quite the large penis. Dude is packing. Huge dick and huge balls.

However, as I said in my post, the portion of which you did not quote, it would matter if he were in the $10K for 10-inch thread trying to claim the prize. He's not, which then makes his claim on his own profile page to be 10" by 7" so what.

This site is full of many Members claiming their member to be some dimension it's not. And when they post their nonsense in the $10K thread, they get skewered. That's what makes the $10K thread so effective; separates the wheat from the chaff if you will.

Saying so, doesn't make it so. Where is your data to support the contention that "when it comes to size as proven several, several times?" If you use the term "proven" then you must have such proof. Your lack of such proof, combined with such a deep-rooted belief, reveals your particular kink. Such a kink is fine but don't project it as a universal reality.
Don't forget you stated that he's not alone that a pecking order exists. And actually Frankie, him saying so does make it so.

Why you ask? Because his post history tells us that he, along with others who've weighed in to support his posts, that there is indeed, in many men's minds, a penis size pecking order.

You don't agree; I don't begin to understand it myself. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's rampant around LPSG.

When it comes to how someone feels, just because you or I, or others don't necessarily agree, that doesn't negate that's how they feel. And many LPSG Members believe there is a penis size pecking order. :)

Reactions: ddgggg

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure

In the case of the claimant, as I said in another post above, he's not the first nor will he be the last man to "fluff" his penis measurement. Regardless of what numbers he may assign to his member's size, I know from seeing many of his pics around various threads here at LPSG that he's got quite the large penis. Dude is packing. Huge dick and huge balls.

However, as I said in my post, the portion of which you did not quote, it would matter if he were in the $10K for 10-inch thread trying to claim the prize. He's not, which then makes his claim on his own profile page to be 10" by 7" so what.

This site is full of many Members claiming their member to be some dimension it's not. And when they post their nonsense in the $10K thread, they get skewered. That's what makes the $10K thread so effective; separates the wheat from the chaff if you will.

Don't forget you stated that he's not alone that a pecking order exists. And actually Frankie, him saying so does make it so.

Why you ask? Because his post history tells us that he, along with others who've weighed in to support his posts, that there is indeed, in many men's minds, a penis size pecking order.

You don't agree; I don't begin to understand it myself. But that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It's rampant around LPSG.

When it comes to how someone feels, just because you or I, or others don't necessarily agree, that doesn't negate that's how they feel. And many LPSG Members believe there is a penis size pecking order. :)
Thanks for this. I wanted to apologize for being so dismissive towards you - I'm still trying to work on my mindset/physique

Reactions: MisterB

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks for this. I wanted to apologize for being so dismissive towards you - I'm still trying to work on my mindset/physique
Not needed, but apology accepted. As you know from our convos in the public threads and our DMs, my hopeful goal has been to help you learn to accept and love yourself now while you seek to improve those things about yourself that bother you.

That said, I'm glad to know you continue to try and work on both your mindset and body. That's you doing the hard work. And always remember that no one is perfect. We are all our own worst critics.

Don't ever stop working on yourself. And remember you are not alone; we all are works in progress. Some us are better than others about accepting that and pushing to make ourselves the best version of ourselves we can hope to be! Don't give up my friend! I, among others here, continue to root for you. :)

ckassidas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've had a bunch of problems having a big cock. Half the time I don't know if someone wants me for me, or for my cock. It can get lonely and depressing. Sometimes people can't even take it, Makes for the most awkward of situations. I wasn't comfortable with myself sexually until I hurt my 30's and went through a sexual awakening for 2 years, and had over 500 partners those 2 years. As many have mentioned and what I have found. There is nothing more sexual about a guy that has confidence in him. Even though I've got a big dick, I lack confidence sometimes. Yes I know when I drop my pants they are going to be impressed with my cock, but there is so much more to relationships and happiness, first of all knowing how to use it would be a start. During those 2 years and all those partners, I pretty much got so jaded with sex and the gay community because I couldn't find someone that wanted me for me and not just my big cock, it got so tiring to organise a hook up, with the hope of maybe something developing more, only to get ghosted sometimes, or just completely seen as some sex object. Lost confidence in myself. So that's where I would begin I guess.

Reactions: ahblablabla

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I don't dispute some men may think that way. Just a cursory read of the posts on this site reveal that men believe a whole lot of nonsense. But perception is not reality and perception cannot be foisted upon others as reality without challenge. How a person "feels" is no trump card. Feelings are not realities either. They are feelings, no matter that some of them are persistent, aberrant and prurient, and enjoy significant company inside this particular bubble.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't dispute some men may think that way. Just a cursory read of the posts on this site reveal that men believe a whole lot of nonsense. But perception is not reality and perception cannot be foisted upon others as reality without challenge. How a person "feels" is no trump card. Feelings are not realities either. They are feelings, no matter that some of them are persistent, aberrant and prurient, and enjoy significant company inside this particular bubble.
Perception is indeed reality for many, if not most people at many different points in time. Doesn't just apply to all things penis...

Regardless of what you or I or others may think; we are not them.

But I do know that often what I've perceived has proven to be reality. And I know my feelings are my reality. Maybe to be disabused over time, but then that's just me.

My time here at LPSG has been quite illuminating when it comes to all things penis.

Regardless of any proof otherwise that disputes their perception about their own or others' peens, said perception/mindset will not be changed.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Perception is indeed reality for many, if not most people at many different points in time. Doesn't just apply to all things penis...

Regardless of what you or I or others may think; we are not them.

But I do know that often what I've perceived has proven to be reality. And I know my feelings are my reality. Maybe to be disabused over time, but then that's just me.

My time here at LPSG has been quite illuminating when it comes to all things penis.

Regardless of any proof otherwise that disputes their perception about their own or others' peens, said perception/mindset will not be changed.
It's an insular, selfish world when people claim their perception is reality; as if everyone can live untouched and unchallenged in their own bubble of "their truth." Of course, some people certainly do live in such a bubble, but it's not a successful life strategy. Likewise for those who are incapable or unwilling to change their minds.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's an insular, selfish world when people claim their perception is reality; as if everyone can live untouched and unchallenged in their own bubble of "their truth." Of course, some people certainly do live in such a bubble, but it's not a successful life strategy. Likewise for those who are incapable or unwilling to change their minds.
I learned a long time ago Frankie that I can only control myself and what I think/believe.

For many people denial of reality is their reality. Ignorance is bliss. And all those other similar cliches that may come to mind here...

Trying to make others who don't necessarily share your or my beliefs or thinking is akin to trying to herd cats. Doesn't usually go well, lol. ;)

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I learned a long time ago Frankie that I can only control myself and what I think/believe.

For many people denial of reality is their reality. Ignorance is bliss. And all those other similar cliches that may come to mind here...

Trying to make others who don't necessarily share your or my beliefs or thinking is akin to trying to herd cats. Doesn't usually go well, lol. ;)
Either allow ourselves to be convinced perception is reality and a myriad of perceptions become a myriad of realities or we use our influence to ground people in the chore of living a fuller life of self-responsibility and self-control. I'll take the latter course, no matter how futile.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Either allow ourselves to be convinced perception is reality and a myriad of perceptions become a myriad of realities or we use our influence to ground people in the chore of living a fuller life of self-responsibility and self-control. I'll take the latter course, no matter how futile.
I don't think there is much daylight between how we feel.

However, as one who does live in reality, I also know that the utopia you seek is not about to happen any time soon, if ever.

Just the facts. Reality. Which I think we both can agree we can use a lot more of in this world...

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't think there is much daylight between how we feel.

However, as one who does live in reality, I also know that the utopia you seek is not about to happen any time soon, if ever.

Just the facts. Reality. Which I think we both can agree we can use a lot more of in this world...
I seek no utopia. What gave you that impression? I push back on the notion that perception is reality; otherwise, a whole lot of nonsense becomes reality accompanied by justifications for actions against other people.

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seek no utopia. What gave you that impression?
Your words.

I push back on the notion that perception is reality; otherwise, a whole lot of nonsense becomes reality accompanied by justifications for actions against other people.
Maybe not for you, but let's get real: For so many people on this planet, perception is their reality. That's just a sad truth that is borne out daily when one reads the news...

Reactions: ddgggg

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Your words.

Maybe not for you, but let's get real: For so many people on this planet, perception is their reality. That's just a sad truth that is borne out daily when one reads the news...
Perhaps that is our difference: you accept it and I don't. I may perceive I'm the king of England but the reality is not so and telling people it is "my truth" still doesn't make it true.

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
To the OP, a big dick dont mean shit. There is nothing superior or maginificent about it. I couldnt cum last night because my gf’s pussy was sore and she has started to resent the size. She has been avoiding sex with me. Most pussies arent built for big dicks. Vaginas and penises are symmetrical in terms of pairing.