Small guys, tell us about your small dick problems (mild sph)

BigD109

Sexy Member
Media
The first time I realized I had a tiny dick was in the shower and locker rooms at school after sports. I saw that all the other guys had bigger dicks. And when they noticed me, they always laughed and pointed at my little thing. In the shower, a guy with one of the biggest dicks would always come and stand next to me, so that everyone could clearly see the difference. And my nickname was soon "little dwarf", although I'm not really short in stature.

Soon many students at school knew that I had a tiny dick. The girls at school also quickly knew and often giggled when I walked by. I didn't like it then, but now I don't care. When I go to the sauna now, I even like it when men and women look at my tiny dick and make comments about it. Personally, I like to look at a nice big dick with a few nice balls underneath. And I love to see and feel such a beautiful dick and balls in my hands. And at that moment, of course, I know what I'm missing between my legs.
Holy crap that’s so small! I can’t complain about being “only” 7x5!!

Reactions: lttle1

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Here’s a genuine small dick problem - finding a pouch that fits!
A friend sent off for some g strings but said that they were no good as the pouch was too small and he wasn’t fully covered. He gave the unworn ones to me but the pouch was too baggy.
Here it is compared to my avatar g string…
IMG_9574.jpeg

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
V
I don't have small dick problems. Never have and never will. So I'm curious to hear about yours. When did you realize you had bad dick and what problems has it caused? Rejections? Humiliation? Other problems? Jealousy?

Let's make this a thread where small guys can share their problems and hung guys can read about the problems we don't have to deal with :D

Attaching photos of what I've got for reference. Feel free to show yours when describing the problems it's caused you.

(Obviously this thread has an element of SPH (small penis humiliation). If that's not your thing, just scroll on)
Very impressive!!

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Something about a small dick encourages the spanking urge in others. I have had two former gfs spank me as part of role play scenarios suggested by them and both used the phrase “naughty little boy”…I went along with it because I was young and desperate for sex and found myself actually enjoying the experience

PupVesper

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My dick is below average - around 4.3 inches when hard... I do sometimes wish I had a bigger one, however I've come to accept that's how I was born and that's okay :) We're all different.
I also have bottom/sub tendencies and I feel like that wouldn't fit well if I had a massive schlong lol

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Unlike the guy above I reckon I would have a problem if I was gay as despite having a beta cock my attitude is very much alpha and I would have to be the top regardless of how much bigger the other guys might be

Dreyfus42

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Dreyfus42

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Honestly, I don't think I'm any more of a man than someone with a teeny weenie. It takes a lot of growth as a person to recognize your shortcomings and figure out how to work with what you've got. (Puns completely and unapologetically intended). I think it makes you more of a man to recognize that you're not going to be able to do much with the front and to learn to focus on taking it from behind if you're gay.

It must be more difficult as a straight man but also you'd have to learn to communicate and learn to please your partner with other means besides your penis if it's not all that. Being attentive to her needs and working to satisfy her is what a good man would do.

I do have to say that it does fascinate me to see how the unhung heros among us learn to compensate. I love posting in the r/gaysph subreddit and when I talk to guys there I always ask for them to describe or show me how they jerk off. When you can't just make a fist or two and stroke your dick they come up with some interesting techniques besides the two finger tug.

lordcapulet

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was drunk in a hot tub once. My roommate / best friend came out to get me. I stood up and my suit was off. He looked at my dick and chuckled. I was so drunk but will never forget that. It was so hot to me. And he has a big dick as well.

aliuel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So you're the one that's pissing all over the floor and gives all of us a bad reputation! But seriously, you could try the Shewee, it allows for standing urination with less mess.
Yeah, a shewee is an option but a little humiliating maybe! Ah well, sitting down’s more comfortable anyway ;)

Under4inches

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My small dick problems...

Urinals, especially if the only one free is the lower one. Sitting to pee is much preferred.

Tight athletic wear for the gym. It's not that there isn't a "bulge" at all... it's that if I'm not inverting, it points straight forward. One inch "tent poles" are quite conspicuous and I've caught women trying not to laugh. I'll sometimes wear 3-4 layers to prevent this.

Size queens. I may have met several and attributed the lack of interest / follow-up to something else, but I did date a size queen for 3-4 months once. It was actually fun, tho sex was a LOT of me going down on her and then rubbing one out, or watching/hearing her with other guys.

Locker rooms... I just don't do that anymore if at all possible. Was in the army and learned there's always one guy who will tell the female soldiers which guy is packing and which is tiny.

Package7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honestly, I don't think I'm any more of a man than someone with a teeny weenie. It takes a lot of growth as a person to recognize your shortcomings and figure out how to work with what you've got. (Puns completely and unapologetically intended). I think it makes you more of a man to recognize that you're not going to be able to do much with the front and to learn to focus on taking it from behind if you're gay.

It must be more difficult as a straight man but also you'd have to learn to communicate and learn to please your partner with other means besides your penis if it's not all that. Being attentive to her needs and working to satisfy her is what a good man would do.

I do have to say that it does fascinate me to see how the unhung heros among us learn to compensate. I love posting in the r/gaysph subreddit and when I talk to guys there I always ask for them to describe or show me how they jerk off. When you can't just make a fist or two and stroke your dick they come up with some interesting techniques besides the two finger tug.
I enjoy r/gay_sph too. Maybe I should ask them that too. Sounds Interesting. I’ve just seen them do the thumb and one or two finger grip. It looks so funny. Oh and the occasional micropenis that’s so small it’s hidden under their fat so they literally masturbate like a woman by sticking their finger in there xD

poof123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The first time I realised I was small was when I was getting bullied by a group of boys in the changing rooms at school.
I was always being bullied for being gay and lots of gay innuendo was thrown my way.
This day one of the guys tried to wedgie me and put his hands down my pants to try to do it. He announced to everyone that he couldn't feel anything. So another guy came and pulled down my trousers and pants, exposing me to all the other boys.
They all pointed and laughed saying I had a micro cock.
From that day they would all tease me about it and wave there pinky fingers on my face.
Since then whenever I get undressed in front of potential lovers they always have a little laugh when they see it.
Its very humiliating.
Now I just accept it and enjoy being laughed at my alpha boys.

Attachments

hourhamster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nice to see so many other small guys on here. I'm 21, I've had more than my fair share of experiences with sph, mostly at school, I was on both the football team and swim team. I used to find it really humiliating and embarrassing but now it really turns me on. The number of times I've jacked my little cock remembering all the comments people have made.
I really love sph and role-playing so if anyone's into it too, dm me.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine can get pretty small with shrinkage. I love being naked and wish it was longer soft. I have been to nudist resorts and I think it would be cool to walk around with a long soft penis. But mine grows to 6" and stands up pretty nice so I am not disappointed with it. I think I have one of the nicest looking ones on this site and others. Always loved how it looks and love to show it off. It has given me and others many years of pleasure. DSC08368 (2).JPG

Dreyfus42

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My small dick problems...

Urinals, especially if the only one free is the lower one. Sitting to pee is much preferred.

Tight athletic wear for the gym. It's not that there isn't a "bulge" at all... it's that if I'm not inverting, it points straight forward. One inch "tent poles" are quite conspicuous and I've caught women trying not to laugh. I'll sometimes wear 3-4 layers to prevent this.

Size queens. I may have met several and attributed the lack of interest / follow-up to something else, but I did date a size queen for 3-4 months once. It was actually fun, tho sex was a LOT of me going down on her and then rubbing one out, or watching/hearing her with other guys.

Locker rooms... I just don't do that anymore if at all possible. Was in the army and learned there's always one guy who will tell the female soldiers which guy is packing and which is tiny.
Didn't realize it was extremely creepy at the time but in high school the guidance counselor came into the boys room and there were 4 urinals. 3 were occupied and the short one was open, he looked at all of us and said, "you know the short one isn't for short men". Probably would have been arrested today for not using the faculty restroom and luckily there were dividers between the urinals but still creeps me out to use the short one.

• Wow
Reactions: Under4inches

LittleItalian

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone mentioned the two-finger tug and that reminded me of something else...having to explain to another dude trying to stroke me that "fisting" mine like he's used to isn't going to work. It's not comfortable for me and doesn't give (I think) the same sensations as he would get. Plus he usually ends up pulling my pubes lol