Small guys, tell us about your small dick problems (mild sph)

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I don't have small dick problems. Never have and never will. So I'm curious to hear about yours. When did you realize you had bad dick and what problems has it caused? Rejections? Humiliation? Other problems? Jealousy?

Let's make this a thread where small guys can share their problems and hung guys can read about the problems we don't have to deal with :D

Attaching photos of what I've got for reference. Feel free to show yours when describing the problems it's caused you.

(Obviously this thread has an element of SPH (small penis humiliation). If that's not your thing, just scroll on)
Meh. I've seen bigger.

smeltz1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely feeling insecure about my size is the worst part. Knowing that every other guy walking by is probably bigger. Also when I had a gf, knowing that her exes were bigger and I was insecure that I was unable to please her because I’m small

Also knowing hung studs like you out there are working with more than double the dick that I am. Makes me feel a little embarrassed for sure

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@smeltz1 makes a valid point - us smaller men will always have that moment of trepidation revealing ourselves to a new gf for the first time no matter how confident we are…knowing there’s a real chance she has experienced something twice as big can be a little intimidating

Dreyfus42

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nice to see so many other small guys on here. I'm 21, I've had more than my fair share of experiences with sph, mostly at school, I was on both the football team and swim team. I used to find it really humiliating and embarrassing but now it really turns me on. The number of times I've jacked my little cock remembering all the comments people have made.
I really love sph and role-playing so if anyone's into it too, dm me.
From your photo album it looks like you're a grower and not a shower. It must be fun to watch someone go from disappointment to excitement when you pull it out for some fun. I remember a guy I met that was like an inch soft but grew to a nice thick 6 inches. I had to ask him where he hid it all. Would be nice to be able to not worry about it bulging through your pants when you're in a situation where you shouldn't be showing off. Then when it's sexy time you've got a nice one to play with.

flambago9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Being catheterized in an ER full of people was the most humiliating experience ever. The combination of shy and pain made my little dicklet the tiniest it's ever been... Just in time for small size related complications and then handling by strangers and observation by my embarrassed, size queen wife.

I've posted the story elsewhere here before on this site but can again if you like.

smeltz1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@smeltz1 makes a valid point - us smaller men will always have that moment of trepidation revealing ourselves to a new gf for the first time no matter how confident we are…knowing there’s a real chance she has experienced something twice as big can be a little intimidating

Yes and the look they give when you drop your pants and it’s smaller than they expected. It’s disappointment but they don’t want to make it obvious.

When I would talk about my size to my old gf, she would say stuff like. “It’s almost average” and “Bigger isn’t always better, Big is nice to look at but it hurts”

One time she told me “I’ve been with bigger guys before, and they hurt. They are more fun to look at than yours but yours is better for sex.”

Definitely made me feel inadequate to the guys she had been with before

Perfectsix

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes and the look they give when you drop your pants and it’s smaller than they expected. It’s disappointment but they don’t want to make it obvious.

When I would talk about my size to my old gf, she would say stuff like. “It’s almost average” and “Bigger isn’t always better, Big is nice to look at but it hurts”

One time she told me “I’ve been with bigger guys before, and they hurt. They are more fun to look at than yours but yours is better for sex.”

A post based on honesty and true experience

Reactions: Hardybob

mib348

Sexy Member
Media
I am small. I have read that small ones shoot. My wife sometimes feel it sometimes don't. Even if i go all the way balls deep still i am not able to make her pregnant from 4 years.May be my swimmers just give up!
I am only her second guy but still i do feel like a hotdog in a hallway.
My wife are 4 sister siblings only and she is the eldest. My wife is petite and rest of them are curvy and have naturally wide pelvis so 2 of them got pregnant in their first attempts and the irony is the youngest one keeps pushing my wife to make twins.

helpmygirlsawahugeone

Experimental Member
Media
As a smaller guy, and having a friendship circle where a friend has a much bigger cock that is openly discussed, it’s humiliating to hear my friends brag about one of the guys cocks near my girl. We were down the pub the other week and one lad said, in front of my girl,
‘[Jake] has too much dick, that boy could make a horse feel bad’ and it was humiliating to see my partners ears prick up lol .

Oh and also a lack of bulge in certain boxers sucks!

LittleItalian

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am small. I have read that small ones shoot. My wife sometimes feel it sometimes don't. Even if i go all the way balls deep still i am not able to make her pregnant from 4 years.May be my swimmers just give up!
I am only her second guy but still i do feel like a hotdog in a hallway.
My wife are 4 sister siblings only and she is the eldest. My wife is petite and rest of them are curvy and have naturally wide pelvis so 2 of them got pregnant in their first attempts and the irony is the youngest one keeps pushing my wife to make twins.
This is interesting. My dad is small too, and I know that my parents had a really hard time getting pregnant with me and my sister, despite (apparently) no infertility issues. After learning that most sperm die before they reach the egg, I've come to wonder whether he just wasn't able to deposit his deep enough for them to make it.

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So I can't lie I've had a few mild sph moments that have been pretty embarrassing for me. Some similar to what's been mentioned. Happy to chat more in DM but to give you a flavour.

1) Girl I was getting with openly bursting out laughing when I revealed my dick and walking out of the room despite being half naked

2) Getting pantsed by my mates on a night out when I was going for a piss which lead to a queue of people laughing at me

3) Hearing my mates ex talk about his "cucumber" of a dick in front of my gf only for her to cheat on me with him later

smeltz1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A post based on honesty and true experience
Yep my ex gf would never directly talk bad about my size but to me it was apparent that she preferred the size of bigger guys she had in the past.

We were discussing previous sexual experiences once and she brought up when she was with a much older guy and she off handedly said “His dick was so big” while her face lit up while saying that. I asked how big and she went “Literally like 8 or 9 inches, it was so heavy too”

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely feeling insecure about my size is the worst part. Knowing that every other guy walking by is probably bigger. Also when I had a gf, knowing that her exes were bigger and I was insecure that I was unable to please her because I’m small

Also knowing hung studs like you out there are working with more than double the dick that I am. Makes me feel a little embarrassed for sure
"Knowing that every other guy walking by is probably bigger."
This is what gets to me the most.

VIIby5

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

One of my few hookups almost bailed the minute she seen it. Total mood change. Turned out to be the worst sex ever. It was obvious she wasn't into it. She couldn't even stay lubed for more than a few minutes.

My wife also once gave me the ol' " Its not that small" line. The funny thing is she thought she was being complimentary .

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I can't lie I've had a few mild sph moments that have been pretty embarrassing for me. Some similar to what's been mentioned. Happy to chat more in DM but to give you a flavour.

1) Girl I was getting with openly bursting out laughing when I revealed my dick and walking out of the room despite being half naked

2) Getting pantsed by my mates on a night out when I was going for a piss which lead to a queue of people laughing at me

3) Hearing my mates ex talk about his "cucumber" of a dick in front of my gf only for her to cheat on me with him later
Brutal!

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Such raw honesty, thanks for sharing!

JuniorCup

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember the time when I became aware of being considered a guy with a small dick. I hooked up with a guy who was bigger than average and he said that my dick was "cute". I realized that cute meant small. I was self-conscious about it and lost confidence as a top. It bothered me that I was almost always the little dude at sex parties, the locker room or when meeting a guy on dating sites. Then I started getting turned on by guys making comments, joking or down right teasing me. Now I get into the teasing, humiliation, cock comparisons, showing my small dick, wearing swim suits that reveal a button dick. I guess I turned my lack of size into something that works for me.

Attachments

Package7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

My DM is open if you dont want to share more of it here but it's more fun if you share it here so everyone can read it