Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Size is a serious cultural mind fuck.

To handle it is all about acceptance.
You have a big dick to be proud of and to enjoy.
Ok, there will always be someone bigger (for all of us), but you need to decide if you are going to let that own you, or if you are gonna own yourself and go out there and enjoy?

My cocnclusion: Be proud and embrace the pleasure. :)
I know I'm above average, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
[Someone who averages $500,000 a year]

I know I make more than average, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

---

[Someone who's 6ft 6in tall]

I know I'm above average height, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

---

[Someone who has a 4 pack, muscles and attractive body and face]

I know I have above average looks, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

---

[Someone who has ________]

I know I'm above average in _____, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

Anyone else got any other examples to fill in the blanks? Lol

Reactions: Evenflow618

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
[Someone who averages $500,000 a year]

I know I make more than average, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

---

[Someone who's 6ft 6in tall]

I know I'm above average height, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

---

[Someone who has a 4 pack, muscles and attractive body and face]

I know I have above average looks, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.

---

[Someone who has ________]

I know I'm above average in _____, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.
I thought you said you were ignoring me... :no_mouth:

Well, I'm done. I tried to empathize, reason and work with you but I got a brick wall. I'm done. Ignoring you so I can't get the temptation to help or respond. I refuse to keep trying to help someone who refuses to try. Of all the people I spoke to on these boards about this stuff, you have been the one of the most stubborn. Its willful by now. I gave the benefit of the doubt all this time but even you can't see its willful. I pity you because that means its a neurological disorder but you also won't figure that out unless your parents do something or until a traumatic experience happens.

theogman

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know I'm above average, but I lack by so much compared to a lot of other guys. I don't know how I could be proud of myself while that's the case. I've tried working towards acceptance of myself, and it hasn't worked.
You need to ignore it and focus on other things.
Why not decide to be the best lover? (Big cocked guys tend to think showing up with a big cock will do the trick)

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
You need to ignore it and focus on other things.
I honestly don't know how. This is pretty important to me.
Why not decide to be the best lover? (Big cocked guys tend to think showing up with a big cock will do the trick)
I'm not good-looking enough to be in a relationship (which I'm working towards).

yebaga

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly don't know how. This is pretty important to me.
Yesterday, I took an Uber and forgot my umbrella when I got out the car. I heard my own voice in my head say, “god, I’m so stupid, why am I so forgetful?” But, with that part of me which is capable of assent and dissent, I “caught” the voice and said, “I’m not stupid — people forget their umbrellas in cars sometimes. It happens. And I’m not that forgetful — I remember quite a lot. I’ll do my best to remember next time.”

Years ago I think I would have really overreacted at such a small thing. Now it’s easier to brush off the inner critic (sometimes). But it all started a while ago with two habits:
1. Learning to hear the inner critic
2. Learning to assent to some other idea instead

It doesn’t mean talking myself up: I don’t replace “I’m an idiot”’ with “I’m a genius.” It just means taking things down a notch, speaking to myself in less extreme terms.

I’d recommend the same process for you, bearing in mind that it takes a pretty long time to weaken bad habits of negative self-talk and replace them with more neutral or positive habits.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I'll give it one last go!

The problem here is the OP focuses so much on other people that he can't actually live life for himself. When you point at others and make excuses for why you aren't winning in life, you enable yourself not to jump into life. Any time I hear "yes but..." it's a signal that the person isn't willing to go out of their comfort zone.

It's interesting how at no point has the OP thought "maybe this is a me problem with my attitude" and instead gone back to the same message over and over. Stop OP please! Stop. Properly reflect on what YOU are actively trying do to yourself w this.

Get off sites that make you feel shit. It's masochistic and not helping you. You can make excuses why it is helpful but it simply isn't. You don't need to look at pics of others, you do it because you likely want validation of your inadequacies. Treat it like an addiction. Alcoholics can't have alcohol in the house, you can't keep looking at sites that perpetuate your misery.

Try getting off these sites etc for a month. Just a month.

99% of what you think you have made up in your head. It isnt based on reality. You assume what women and guys want and then look for evidence to prove it.

You will never change and never be happy unless you own your attitude and change. Yes it is bloody painful and not a pretty thing to contend with. Nobody wants someone who hates themselves. I'd hate being w someone who constantly criticises themselves endlessly. It doesn't make for a healthy relationship. The moment you start w that shit I'd be out the door, even if you looked the most attractive guy in history.

You won't believe me OP but it is attitude + humour + confidence + intelligence over big dick and hot body EVERY TIME.

Good luck. I hope you can get out of this pitying cycle and stop making excuses ("yes but...") I suspect in ten years you will still be miserable unless you own it.

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll give it one last go!

The problem here is the OP focuses so much on other people that he can't actually live life for himself. When you point at others and make excuses for why you aren't winning in life, you enable yourself not to jump into life. Any time I hear "yes but..." it's a signal that the person isn't willing to go out of their comfort zone.

It's interesting how at no point has the OP thought "maybe this is a me problem with my attitude" and instead gone back to the same message over and over. Stop OP please! Stop. Properly reflect on what YOU are actively trying do to yourself w this.

Get off sites that make you feel shit. It's masochistic and not helping you. You can make excuses why it is helpful but it simply isn't. You don't need to look at pics of others, you do it because you likely want validation of your inadequacies. Treat it like an addiction. Alcoholics can't have alcohol in the house, you can't keep looking at sites that perpetuate your misery.

Try getting off these sites etc for a month. Just a month.

99% of what you think you have made up in your head. It isnt based on reality. You assume what women and guys want and then look for evidence to prove it.

You will never change and never be happy unless you own your attitude and change. Yes it is bloody painful and not a pretty thing to contend with. Nobody wants someone who hates themselves. I'd hate being w someone who constantly criticises themselves endlessly. It doesn't make for a healthy relationship. The moment you start w that shit I'd be out the door, even if you looked the most attractive guy in history.

You won't believe me OP but it is attitude + humour + confidence + intelligence over big dick and hot body EVERY TIME.

Good luck. I hope you can get out of this pitying cycle and stop making excuses ("yes but...") I suspect in ten years you will still be miserable unless you own it.
People have been shown to think negatively of me the same way I think negatively of myself though, like how I’ve been called small on here or not actually big etc. People say they like guys with bigger dicks, bigger balls, etc., I don’t think that’s something I make up if it’s actual words written out by people online. Same with having a muscular body, etc. Not just things I make up.

If I had a big dick + hot body, then my attitude would change - I feel like a lot of people I talked to don’t realize that. I’m trying to change the latter (and to an extent, the former), but while it’s the case that I can’t say both about myself, it’d feel at least a bit silly to act like I actually have value and am worth something to other people, at least compared to other guys. Plus, to be fair, just because you would consider insecurity to be a turn-off, doesn’t mean other people still will.

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
People have been shown to think negatively of me the same way I think negatively of myself though, like how I’ve been called small on here or not actually big etc. People say they like guys with bigger dicks, bigger balls, etc., I don’t think that’s something I make up if it’s actual words written out by people online. Same with having a muscular body, etc. Not just things I make up.

If I had a big dick + hot body, then my attitude would change - I feel like a lot of people I talked to don’t realize that. I’m trying to change the latter (and to an extent, the former), but while it’s the case that I can’t say both about myself, it’d feel at least a bit silly to act like I actually have value and am worth something to other people, at least compared to other guys. Plus, to be fair, just because you would consider insecurity to be a turn-off, doesn’t mean other people still will.
That is true. Those psychopathic types sure like insecurity. Easier to control

michael_3165

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Nobody is saying you make it up but you certainly look for or have a bias toward seeing these things. If you have a tendency to be preoccupied w red cars, you will see them everywhere.

Again you aren't engaging in what literally everyone has said. Maybe you are the one w the problem. Because we are all saying versions of the same thing. Can you consider that your resistance to the advice is telling you something.

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Nobody is saying you make it up but you certainly look for or have a bias toward seeing these things. If you have a tendency to be preoccupied w red cars, you will see them everywhere.

Again you aren't engaging in what literally everyone has said. Maybe you are the one w the problem. Because we are all saying versions of the same thing. Can you consider that your resistance to the advice is telling you something.
What is there that I’m not engaging in exactly? I’m not understanding.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's interesting how at no point has the OP thought "maybe this is a me problem with my attitude" and instead gone back to the same message over and over.
I'm telling you guys. Narcissist in hiding.

If not, then autism. If not then BPD. Definitely something neurodivergent

bob_bobson

Sexy Member
Media
I'm telling you guys. Narcissist in hiding.

If not, then autism. If not then BPD. Definitely something neurodivergent
I would not say neurodivergent. Narcissistic psychopath definitely. This guy is doing the textbook "woe-is-me" spiel, waiting for someone to give him a compliment, and repeating the woe-is-me ad nauseam. He says if he had a big dick, his attitude would change. Well, HE ALREADY HAS A BIG DICK, and he has been told this multiple times, yet he still won't accept the fact that he is two standard deviations larger than the average man.

He's just fishing for compliments like this and then acting like a goldfish with a five-second memory to gaslight people into continuing this thread. It's immature, it's sad, and it's a waste of our energy. It's fair to say that no commenter can help him with his "problem," as he would still not be happy with a FOURTEEN-INCH dick, so it would be best for everyone to ignore it and move on to a thread where the OP understands this website is called Large Penis Support Group, not Small Penis Humiliation Group.

ddgggg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I would not say neurodivergent. Narcissistic psychopath definitely. This guy is doing the textbook "woe-is-me" spiel, waiting for someone to give him a compliment, and repeating the woe-is-me ad nauseam. He says if he had a big dick, his attitude would change. Well, HE ALREADY HAS A BIG DICK, and he has been told this multiple times, yet he still won't accept the fact that he is two standard deviations larger than the average man.

He's just fishing for compliments like this and then acting like a goldfish with a five-second memory to gaslight people into continuing this thread. It's immature, it's sad, and it's a waste of our energy. It's fair to say that no commenter can help him with his "problem," as he would still not be happy with a FOURTEEN-INCH dick, so it would be best for everyone to ignore it and move on to a thread where the OP understands this website is called Large Penis Support Group, not Small Penis Humiliation Group.
If you didn’t like what you saw in this thread, you never had to engage with it. That’s the beauty of a website like this, you’re never forced to engage with a post you don’t like. You can mute this post, for example. And I don’t really like that you’re calling me a “narcissistic psychopath” because I felt bad about my size compared to other guys. Narcissism would be seeing no flaw in how I compare to other people AND making no effort to change myself. Which simply isn’t true, as I’m making an effort to change what I don’t like about myself by working out and doing PE. It’s really disappointing that people pretend as though because I feel bad about myself that I’m not concurrently making an effort to change things about myself, and it’s disappointing that people aren’t recognizing my efforts to change things about myself I don’t like. Another thing - I still don’t get why people say that I’m doing a “woe-is-me” when I express how I lack compared to a lot of guys, in ways I have been told about multiple times. I was just called a “fat fuck” multiple times a few days ago. Am I doing something to change that? Yes! I go to the gym, do jiu jitsu, and monitor my eating. I was called small on here. Am I doing something to change that? Yes! I pump and I’m looking to start stretching too.

Last edited: