Experience with Jackoff Clubs

merc41

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just went to an all male get together. All eight guys commented on my size and went as far as measuring mu cock. I reLly got a kick out ot it because until someone else comments on it being large it's just normal to me. And I have never had a woman comment on my size. Now I was super hard due to the attention and everyone wanting to touch or suck it. They measured 7 1/2 x 7 1/2. They were astounded at my.size. One even commented he wanted to get ass fucked until he saw.the.measurmemts. They all tried sucking and jacking.it. Im sure they all were of average size but they looked like children next to me. They all remarked about the 7 1/2 girth. If I could only find a size queen or two.three.......lol

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup, live and work in Seattle. It wouldn’t have been the end of the world to have run into him or someone else I recognized tbh. Just awkward maybe lol

Yup, live and work in Seattle. It wouldn’t have been the end of the world to have run into him or someone else I recognized tbh. Just awkward maybe lol
I would run out of the room immediately if I spotted a colleague. Omg... I wonder how often that happens? In a city as big as NYC, it's probably surprising how often that happens - or seeing a friend or acquaintance at least. Cringe....

lttle1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would run out of the room immediately if I spotted a colleague. Omg... I wonder how often that happens? In a city as big as NYC, it's probably surprising how often that happens - or seeing a friend or acquaintance at least. Cringe....
For me there would be the added discomfort of the friend or colleague learning I have a small dick. Especially awkward if he were hung. It exciting for strangers to see my nub, but I'd rather my small size didn't become an element of a friendship or work dynamic. So far, I've been lucky.

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me there would be the added discomfort of the friend or colleague learning I have a small dick. Especially awkward if he were hung. It exciting for strangers to see my nub, but I'd rather my small size didn't become an element of a friendship or work dynamic. So far, I've been lucky.
You ever got to jack off club? Fun to see small exhibitionists!

Shooter812

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm interested in checking out NY Jacks, but I have some anxiety about the vibe. I'm an older guy, very average body (5'9" and 155), hung well enough (for the real world i usually stack up well, but not a horse)... I'm also not a naturalist or nudist at all (so walking around naked will take some courage). So I'm wondering if I'll be pleasantly surprised or leave depressed feeling that guys there are thinking i'm one of the "creepy old guys" (and i do notice that a lot of gay men tend to equate older with "creepy"). If people are really picky and want to curate for some casual JO with only guys with abs under 35, aren't Grindr or Sniffies, etc. easier for that? Just wonder if any guys over 40 feel out of place at NY Jacks?
I was late 40s when I went. And i'm overweight but not grossly obese. I had a GREAT time

Reactions: Beardon and RJ5on1

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
who has been to NY jacks lately and can share what the crowd is like. Please PM.
More specifically...what is it that you want to know about our baters?

Consider keeping the discussion public so our other posters who may want to attend have a better idea as to what to expect.