Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
May have been asked but has anyone been to Seattle jack off club? Is so, how was it.
It’s a really good experience, the guy who runs the club really values the bate experience.

Bigdong12346

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How often do you see horse hung (probably 8.5” or bigger) at ny jacks? One of my bigger kinks is comparing with massive cocks and getting outsized. Would I be able to find plenty of guys bigger than me if I am 7.5x6?

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
It’s a really good experience, the guy who runs the club really values the bate experience.
Yeah I actually met him at the NY Jacks some years ago. He just exuded kindness, and his website and the fact that he responded so quickly to my emails indicates someone you can trust.

Flowersplease

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
May have been asked but has anyone been to Seattle jack off club? Is so, how was it.
Had my eye on attending in the past and hope to attend eventually at some point. Got cold feet years ago because I recognized a coworker in one of their pictures online lol

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Had my eye on attending in the past and hope to attend eventually at some point. Got cold feet years ago because I recognized a coworker in one of their pictures online lol
No way. Are u in the Seattle area. Yeah that's one of my concerns. And also they keep records of who attends vs just an ID check

Flowersplease

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No way. Are u in the Seattle area. Yeah that's one of my concerns. And also they keep records of who attends vs just an ID check
Yup, live and work in Seattle. It wouldn’t have been the end of the world to have run into him or someone else I recognized tbh. Just awkward maybe lol

Tommypa94303

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But if you actually recognized some one, it would be your secret. I mean both of you are there for the same purpose. It’s kinda a turn on when you see a collegue, or neighbor naked at the gym. Takes the friendship to an all new level.

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But if you actually recognized some one, it would be your secret. I mean both of you are there for the same purpose. It’s kinda a turn on when you see a collegue, or neighbor naked at the gym. Takes the friendship to an all new level.
Yeah I don't know about that

• Haha
Reactions: vanagon

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah I don't know about that
I actually DID run into a co worker at the NY Jacks 7-8 years ago. Strangely, my memory is being unreliable and I can't recall if I panicked and scrambled out of there or not. A few years later he finally brought it up very obliquely saying that he and I had been at an EVENT together and hadn't really acknowledged each other. I was stunned, and he said it in an awkward moment when I had to rush. But the point is a good one; if BOTH of us where there, it's a mutual pact of confidentiality. I left that job within a year, but sometimes I wonder if he'll go back to the Jacks.

I really really want to go this Sunday because it's their 44th anniversary and they're open an hour earlier, but I have an injured leg that means I need to stay off it. Fuck.

Reactions: artboyd and RJ5on1

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I actually DID run into a co worker at the NY Jacks 7-8 years ago. Strangely, my memory is being unreliable and I can't recall if I panicked and scrambled out of there or not. A few years later he finally brought it up very obliquely saying that he and I had been at an EVENT together and hadn't really acknowledged each other. I was stunned, and he said it in an awkward moment when I had to rush. But the point is a good one; if BOTH of us where there, it's a mutual pact of confidentiality. I left that job within a year, but sometimes I wonder if he'll go back to the Jacks.

I really really want to go this Sunday because it's their 44th anniversary and they're open an hour earlier, but I have an injured leg that means I need to stay off it. Fuck.
Still not sure how I would respond similarly but glad it was ok for u two.

How long did u last before u came. Curious if I can be there for an hr and not bust one sooner

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most guys stand, although there are several chairs and couches available. All pieces of furniture are covered in sheets that get laundered after every event.

Although most of the room has dim mood lighting, a few select pieces of furniture including a massage table and a throne (!) are brightly lit for exhibitionists to show off.
Which place are u referring to

magickhands

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good to hear. How many guys on avg at the Seattle location
I believe it averaged around one hundred guys at one point. It keeps growing. The annual Pride Event is double that.

Not sure what the current numbers are, but there is something there for everyone.

• Wow
Reactions: vanagon