Experience with Jackoff Clubs

jimcord

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You will fit in just fine. The creepers are of any age who wander around trying to play continually with men who do not be bothered by them. You will know and see what i am talking about when you go. as far as nudity, relax brotha, you are going to a mens masturbation club, everyone will be nude. I think you will find it freeing and relaxing once there. All of the men there are of a like mind with the need to share in masturbating with other men. Go, have a good time, lube your cock with some albolene and stroke, wander around and check out the scene, you will meet men who you are interested in and vice versa. Have a good cum, but pace yourself you will probably be there for a hour or two.

artboyd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I finally found courage and went to NYJacks this past week after over a year of wanting and trying to go. The promo's basically say that it's a safe space to jerk yourself and be jerked so I was expecting, maybe an intimate setting but different.

There was a line outside to go in into this unlabeled place, as people queue until the door buzzer was pressed from the inside. I was surprised. There was a bigger line inside, guys of all ages, shapes, sizes, colors... from the super tall to the very short, from the corporate to the twink, tattoos, fatty, hairy, horse hung, latino, asian; from Chris Evans beautiful to Vin Diesel beautiful: the whole spectrum.

After the line to pay, you undress and then make a new naked line to check your coats / belongings. Right after, you're good to go and explore. You can sit and watch or merry go around and round and round.

As I watched, I learned a lot about myself. I seem to be from a different planet or space. I consider myself extremely horny. When I think of sex, even walking down the street, I get hard quickly. Here, however, barely a start. Only when I saw someone being jerked about to cum I felt the rush of blood down there but it wasn't enough. I think it has to do with understanding or analyzing that I'm not really that sexual with more than one man around.

The vibe is like going hunting. You stare, you walk.. you make eye contact. Don't say much or nothing at all. You try to touch, guys nicely decline or engage with you. There's a smell of under armpits that can be uncomfortable as its seems some guys like it. (I like it but maybe in the light to medium setting. This was high ultra strong setting.) The floor gets smuggy at times but also the interaction as there is lot's of sweat. It can turn a bit hot around clusters of guys. I don't think anybody cared as most were into getting attention to their dicks. Some where sitting jerking. Some kissing while jerking. Some humping another. Nobody fucked. Nobody sucked.

And so there was I looking... and thinking and analyzing. Trying to understand why I didn't get hard. Why I didn't try looking at dicks and why I felt a bit grossed out and that I was out of place. I had been looking forward to this for so long and yet it wasn't pleasing. But also, what is this side of man sex attitude and desire that I lack or don't feel like I fit into as much as I thought.

So two things: 1. Men are like dogs when it comes to sex with many men. 2. I probably need to go back after jerking for a while and be a horny dog by arrival! Hahaha!

As I walked away from the building, I saw guys running to buzz the door as if they were very late to an important appointment. After all, there were over 80 men in my random birds eye count so, it can be a very satisfying experience.

I gotta say that the staff is the match that lights the hotness! They're the greatest and just for them I shall be back.

So that was my experience. I will update my second trip.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I'm interested in checking out NY Jacks, but I have some anxiety about the vibe. I'm an older guy, very average body (5'9" and 155), hung well enough (for the real world i usually stack up well, but not a horse)... I'm also not a naturalist or nudist at all (so walking around naked will take some courage). So I'm wondering if I'll be pleasantly surprised or leave depressed feeling that guys there are thinking i'm one of the "creepy old guys" (and i do notice that a lot of gay men tend to equate older with "creepy"). If people are really picky and want to curate for some casual JO with only guys with abs under 35, aren't Grindr or Sniffies, etc. easier for that? Just wonder if any guys over 40 feel out of place at NY Jacks?
Dude! I was just there 7 hours ago and it rocked. They have a new place, which I actually don't like as well as the old ones, but that's just quibbling. there is a HUGE variety of men there, and no one will think you're creepy just because you're attracted to a certain guy. The vibe is that we're all there for the something, and guys form groups and then break off or find a single dude or just sit on the couch and jack. I PROMISE You you will love it. You don't HAVE to wonder around naked. I know the policy used to be you must at least take off your shirt. Now, that said, the vast majority of guys ARE naked, but you wanted to wear, say, running shorts, you would. I wear a Bike jockstrap when I'm there.
Private message me if you want any more info.
Jackoff clubs are the BEST!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I finally found courage and went to NYJacks this past week after over a year of wanting and trying to go. The promo's basically say that it's a safe space to jerk yourself and be jerked so I was expecting, maybe an intimate setting but different.

There was a line outside to go in into this unlabeled place, as people queue until the door buzzer was pressed from the inside. I was surprised. There was a bigger line inside, guys of all ages, shapes, sizes, colors... from the super tall to the very short, from the corporate to the twink, tattoos, fatty, hairy, horse hung, latino, asian; from Chris Evans beautiful to Vin Diesel beautiful: the whole spectrum.

After the line to pay, you undress and then make a new naked line to check your coats / belongings. Right after, you're good to go and explore. You can sit and watch or merry go around and round and round.

As I watched, I learned a lot about myself. I seem to be from a different planet or space. I consider myself extremely horny. When I think of sex, even walking down the street, I get hard quickly. Here, however, barely a start. Only when I saw someone being jerked about to cum I felt the rush of blood down there but it wasn't enough. I think it has to do with understanding or analyzing that I'm not really that sexual with more than one man around.

The vibe is like going hunting. You stare, you walk.. you make eye contact. Don't say much or nothing at all. You try to touch, guys nicely decline or engage with you. There's a smell of under armpits that can be uncomfortable as its seems some guys like it. (I like it but maybe in the light to medium setting. This was high ultra strong setting.) The floor gets smuggy at times but also the interaction as there is lot's of sweat. It can turn a bit hot around clusters of guys. I don't think anybody cared as most were into getting attention to their dicks. Some where sitting jerking. Some kissing while jerking. Some humping another. Nobody fucked. Nobody sucked.

And so there was I looking... and thinking and analyzing. Trying to understand why I didn't get hard. Why I didn't try looking at dicks and why I felt a bit grossed out and that I was out of place. I had been looking forward to this for so long and yet it wasn't pleasing. But also, what is this side of man sex attitude and desire that I lack or don't feel like I fit into as much as I thought.

So two things: 1. Men are like dogs when it comes to sex with many men. 2. I probably need to go back after jerking for a while and be a horny dog by arrival! Hahaha!

As I walked away from the building, I saw guys running to buzz the door as if they were very late to an important appointment. After all, there were over 80 men in my random birds eye count so, it can be a very satisfying experience.

I gotta say that the staff is the match that lights the hotness! They're the greatest and just for them I shall be back.

I was at the NY Jacks about 7 hours ago.
I actually understand the situation you describe quite well, tho it's kind of mysterious. I too sometimes become so interested in the psychic DYNAMIC among the guys that I kinda forget to jack off for a while. This afternoon, for example, I was so interested in pleasing this hot Asian guy with a nice hard dick, that my own dick wasn't hard because I was so focused on him.
If, as you say, you've found you're not that into group scenes, they you know something about yourself and maybe jackoff clubs aren't your thing. It's good to ponder one's preferences, esp if it involves bringing up your subconscious.

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Great review

Reactions: artboyd and vanagon

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Dude! I was just there 7 hours ago and it rocked. They have a new place, which I actually don't like as well as the old ones, but that's just quibbling. there is a HUGE variety of men there, and no one will think you're creepy just because you're attracted to a certain guy. The vibe is that we're all there for the something, and guys form groups and then break off or find a single dude or just sit on the couch and jack. I PROMISE You you will love it. You don't HAVE to wonder around naked. I know the policy used to be you must at least take off your shirt. Now, that said, the vast majority of guys ARE naked, but you wanted to wear, say, running shorts, you would. I wear a Bike jockstrap when I'm there.
Private message me if you want any more info.
Jackoff clubs are the BEST!
Have u ever been to a naked spa before (vegas(? Curious if that helps with the prep of being naked and what not

Nikserof

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I find that you need to be in the mood or the right mindset to get the most out of your time there. The first time I went it was with my boyfriend at the time, as a way to explore things with other men together. We both had a blast individually and playing with other guys as a couple. The second time we went we had an argument earlier and although I thought being there would be a distraction and I would obviously enjoy being surrounded by so many naked men with erections, I just wasn't feeling it. Luckily my bf made a friend there and the three of us ended up playing together and that saved the day. We actually kept in touch with the guy we met and he became an actual friend of ours.

After becoming single I thought I would be the type to be going consistently every week, but honestly you have to be in the mood for it to enjoy it. By nature I'm an introvert and don't always feel like being that social even if I'm horny, other times I feel like I can do with the group setting and touching a lot of people. I have only gone twice by myself after breaking up, both times it had been a while since I had some "me time" or had been with anyone in general, so I definitely was in the mood for it. A couple times I had told myself I was going to go, showered, got dressed, and as I was about to head out the door I reconsidered if it was what I really wanted to do. I ended up changing plans and just went for a walk or shopping and felt content.

All that to say it takes a couple trips to figure out if it's your thing or not. It's nice to know that it is a thing that exists in the city and that it will always be there if I feel like going, but these days I personally prefer a one-on-one connection with a JO buddy in a more private and low-key setting. I'm not opposed to going, but now that I know what it's like I can gauge if I truly feel like it or not.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm interested in checking out NY Jacks, but I have some anxiety about the vibe. I'm an older guy, very average body (5'9" and 155), hung well enough (for the real world i usually stack up well, but not a horse)... I'm also not a naturalist or nudist at all (so walking around naked will take some courage). So I'm wondering if I'll be pleasantly surprised or leave depressed feeling that guys there are thinking i'm one of the "creepy old guys" (and i do notice that a lot of gay men tend to equate older with "creepy").
Nah. You're fine. Your average body and being hung enough will prevent most perceptions of creepiness, unless you're actually being creepy (Not taking no for an answer. Extended eye contact despite other not wanting to engage.) Again, people try and pretend that it isn't as much of a factor but attractiveness does affect what seems to be creepy or not.

1f8.jpg

If people are really picky and want to curate for some casual JO with only guys with abs under 35, aren't Grindr or Sniffies, etc. easier for that? Just wonder if any guys over 40 feel out of place at NY Jacks?
Haha you would think right? Eventually they will make their own groups most likely. I know they already have groups like that for snapchat/discord/skype amd they probably meetup that way as well.

But nah, the age thing is usually from really young gays and also its the whole "unattractive = creepy" thing and unfortunately, in general, young people find older people not as attractive or even unattractive.

Wonder if one day I'll get the nerve/urge to visit a club.

Last edited:
Reactions: RJ5on1

vanagon

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

I really appreciated reading this!! I had the courage to go myself, and had similar feelings/observations.

Reactions: RJ5on1 and artboyd

artboyd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I find that you need to be in the mood or the right mindset to get the most out of your time there. The first time I went it was with my boyfriend at the time, as a way to explore things with other men together. We both had a blast individually and playing with other guys as a couple. The second time we went we had an argument earlier and although I thought being there would be a distraction and I would obviously enjoy being surrounded by so many naked men with erections, I just wasn't feeling it. Luckily my bf made a friend there and the three of us ended up playing together and that saved the day. We actually kept in touch with the guy we met and he became an actual friend of ours.

After becoming single I thought I would be the type to be going consistently every week, but honestly you have to be in the mood for it to enjoy it. By nature I'm an introvert and don't always feel like being that social even if I'm horny, other times I feel like I can do with the group setting and touching a lot of people. I have only gone twice by myself after breaking up, both times it had been a while since I had some "me time" or had been with anyone in general, so I definitely was in the mood for it. A couple times I had told myself I was going to go, showered, got dressed, and as I was about to head out the door I reconsidered if it was what I really wanted to do. I ended up changing plans and just went for a walk or shopping and felt content.

All that to say it takes a couple trips to figure out if it's your thing or not. It's nice to know that it is a thing that exists in the city and that it will always be there if I feel like going, but these days I personally prefer a one-on-one connection with a JO buddy in a more private and low-key setting. I'm not opposed to going, but now that I know what it's like I can gauge if I truly feel like it or not.
Thanks for your words as it all makes sense. There must be a beginners shock and maybe that’s what I had. I will try again for sure. We could also try one on one sometime. Wink wink

Reactions: RJ5on1 and Nikserof

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Nah. You're fine. Your average body and being hung enough will prevent most perceptions of creepiness, unless you're actually being creepy (Not taking no for an answer. Extended eye contact despite other not wanting to engage.) Again, people try and pretend that it isn't as much of a factor but attractiveness does affect what seems to be creepy or not.

View attachment 121415831

Haha you would think right? Eventually they will make their own groups most likely. I know they already have groups like that for snapchat/discord/skype amd they probably meetup that way as well.

But nah, the age thing is usually from really young gays and also its the whole "unattractive = creepy" thing and unfortunately, in general, young people find older people not as attractive or even unattractive.

Wonder if one day I'll get the nerve/urge to visit a club.
So is the harassment worse if the people involved have no NOSES?

dirk8989

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
May have been asked but has anyone been to Seattle jack off club? Is so, how was it.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: littleguyhugecock

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No of course that's not the only thing I got! I understood the message and the joke. How did you add the noses?
Sorry, it just seemed like you were making fun of and didn't acknowledge anything I had posted other than the comic; which while a joke, the reason it's "funny" is actually a bit sad. But maybe I am sensitive since I am viewed as the bottom panel despite being just as genuine as the top panel.

I edited the pic on my phone, zoomed in and swiped small little curves.

Reactions: lttle1