College Story Part 2

7incheshayes

Cherished Member
Media
Prelude: This story takes place three months after the foursome at a Southern college.

“This is her, you down bro.” I showed Harry the picture on my phone from Carina during class, which showed her Sorority little sister in a sundress.

“Yeah bro, she’s hot. Ever since I broke up with Alina, I’ve been horny as fuck. Let’s do it.” He said while looking at my phone over my right shoulder.

“If we play our cards right, we can have a really good night. Maybe another foursome.” I commented and we both recalled the night we shared earlier in the year.

Harry had broken up with Alina two weeks before and no one knew why. It was right after our formal, when his girlfriend had gotten too drunk to have another foursome and had to go to sleep. Carina had asked if he wanted to go to formal with her sorority little sister.

I glanced down to catch a quick glance of his bulge through his black Adidas sweatpants, which always hugged his big cock and balls tightly through his pants.

“Excited for leg day today?,” I asked sarcastically. He glanced at me and smirked, both of us knowing leg day was our least favorite day.

“Yeah bro, I brought the towel for the sauna by the way.”

That comment made me immediately hard, knowing after a long day in the gym I’d get to see my best friend naked in the sauna and possibly suck him off again.

The rest of class went by slowly before we got up to walk to the gym. Once again, we walked down to the lockers and put our stuff away before beginning to change.

In recent weeks, we’d both become accustomed to doing it fully naked and today was no different, as Harry immediately dropped his khakis and boxers to reveal his stunning 5” flaccid cock and big balls.

I followed him and took off my clothes and we stood there, admiring each others toned bodies and 6 pack abs. Finally, we both laughed as I was sporting a full on boner at 5.5”.

“Nice little one you’re packing there,” Harry teased me.

“Fuck off bro, we both know I could make you hard in a mouthful,” I retorted. He slapped his dick and balls, which had started getting a big hard and turned around to reveal his huge fat ass. Harry probably had the nicest ass of any guy on campus, and I admired every second of it as he pulled on his boxers.

“Let’s go work out bro,” I said.

We went upstairs and began stretching before hitting the squat machine. I enjoyed the view and filming my best friend as his huge ass went up and down as he finished sets.

Eventually, the workout was over and we went downstairs back to the locker room.

“Sauna bro,” I asked.

“Sounds good, stud,” he replied and I immediately began getting hard again.

We both changed out of our clothes and were naked briefly once again, before putting on our towels and walking into the sauna. It was empty. We sat on opposite ends, and Harry had his towel pulled up to reveal the underside of his cock and balls as we sat across from each other.

We chatted idly for a few minutes, as I rearranged myself from the hard on I was getting. It was so tempting to look at the sweat dripping off his nipples and cock protruding from the underside of the towel.

“You said you were horny, right bro. I could give you some help with that,” I said to Harry.

He thought for a moment before smirking at me. “I’m down bro, but let’s do it someplace more private.” He said, clearly worried about someone walking in on us.

We left the sauna, both sweaty, and walked over to the showers. There was one open at the end of the bathroom, and we walked in, dropped our towels, and turned on the water.

Once again, I couldn’t help but stare at Harry’s giant ass and cock, which glistened against the water.

“Can I kiss you,” I asked.

“Sure,” he said in a low voice. I once again caressed his cheek before placing my lips on his, a low moan escaping his throat.

“Fuck, it’s just as good as the last time.” He mumbled.

I slowly started kissing his body, starting at his neck and moving down to his perky, slightly hairy nipples. Then, I kissed each of his 6 pack abs before licking down his V-line.

He was starting to get hard now and I took the opportunity to place my mouth on his balls, sucking lightly and moving one finger to his asshole. I pressed gently against the tight hole as I began working his shaft, licking the tip before engulfing his member down to the scrotum.

“Mhhmmm fuck,” he moaned as my hot mouth worked his cock and balls.
After only a few minutes, he came hard down the back of my throat and I gagged a little, being so inexperienced as the hot liquid hit the back of my throat.

“Damn, that was good,” he said. We finished our shower, with me washing his whole body with soap. I was fully hard, and asked Harry if I could jerk off in the shower with him watching.

“I mean, sure go for it,” was his response. It was basically a dream to jerk off to my best friend, and here he was naked in front of me glistening in water. I came hard within two minutes and sprayed it all over the wall and shower floor.

“Fuck dude, that was a lot of cum,” he said. He seemed slightly more intrigued than before, and I couldn’t wait for us to get to formal.

Nicky7

Sexy Member
Media
In Part 2 of this captivating college tale, the plot thickens as our protagonist navigates the maze of academic challenges and personal growth. With vivid detail and relatable experiences, the narrative unfolds, drawing readers deeper into the protagonist's journey. From unexpected friendships to daunting exams, each twist and turn keeps us eagerly turning the pages, craving more of this compelling narrative.