Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

James Kujveli

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Penis centered society.. I like that term, even though it's completely false since the dying "collective west " is a vaginocentric society..

Larger penis size has been equated with a symbol of power, stamina, masculinity, and social status. Yet, there has been little research among men who have sex with men assessing the association between penis size and social-sexual health. Survey data from a diverse sample of 1,065 men who have sex with men were used to explore the association between perceived penis size and a variety of psychosocial outcomes. Seven percent of men felt their penis was “below average,” 53.9% “average,” and 35.5% “above average.” Penis size was positively related to satisfaction with size and inversely related to lying about penis size (all p < .01). Size was unrelated to condom use, frequency of sex partners, HIV status, or recent diagnoses of HBV, HCV, gonorrhea/Chlamydia/urinary tract infections, and syphilis. Men with above average penises were more likely to report HPV and HSV-2 (Fisher’s exact p ≤ .05). Men with below average penises were significantly more likely to identify as “bottoms” (anal receptive) and men with above average penises were significantly more likely to identify as tops (anal insertive). Finally, men with below average penises fared significantly worse than other men on three measures of psychosocial adjustment. Though most men felt their penis size was average, many fell outside this “norm.” These data highlight the need to better understand the real individual-level consequences of living in a penis-centered society.

The Association between Penis Size and Sexual Health among Men Who Have Sex with Men

Reactions: OmVela

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What does classical art tell us.. statue of Spartacus, he was a slave after all..
I don't know...what does classical art tell us? Do you have a point to make or just a vague, seemingly rhetorical question to ask that makes no sense?

Reactions: Package7

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A big dick is “superior” when you’re talking about dicks just as big balls are.
As men ,are these guys with big dicks and heavy testicles superior ? …….
Kinda…yes.
With a mindset like yours, I suspect everyone is superior to you in every way, including their grasp on reality.

• Haha
Reactions: DavidAlmeria

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't mind being superior. I just don't like being in charge all the time. Sometimes I want others to step it up. :p
I suspect others don't like you trying to be in charge all the time either. Perhaps many disagree with your self-appointment, or your determination of what constitutes "stepping it up?" It is easy, but not so gratifying, to lead one's own parade.

• Haha
Reactions: boc

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I suspect others don't like you trying to be in charge all the time either. Perhaps many disagree with your self-appointment, or your determination of what constitutes "stepping it up?" It is easy, but not so gratifying, to lead one's own parade.
That was a bit of satire on my part. It's a bad habit I picked up in the building/restoration industry.

Reactions: FrankieGuile

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was a bit of satire on my part. It's a bad habit I picked up in the building/restoration industry.
That's a relief. I'm sure you would agree that one's own claim to being "superior" is a sure sign the individual is not. A mantle of superiority might be bestowed upon man for a host of reasons, but because he earns it and never because he insists on it -- that is, unless it's a kinky thing between males for fantasy role-playing, which I suspect underlies most of the posts in this thread.

Reactions: boc and Jester85

boc

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's a relief. I'm sure you would agree that one's own claim to being "superior" is a sure sign the individual is not. A mantle of superiority might be bestowed upon man for a host of reasons, but because he earns it and never because he insists on it -- that is, unless it's a kinky thing between males for fantasy role-playing, which I suspect underlies most of the posts in this thread.
Yep, it usually comes from a sense of insecurity on some level.

Lord_of_Goon

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
And you did nothing except maybe pump a bit to get yours. To be fair, probably looked good without the pump, but you were born with what u got same as the member you are referring to.
I think he was mainly playing along with OP request.