Willing To Admit Big Dick Superiority

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Yes, fantasy world. It's simply another fetish obsessively touted by a tiny subculture of a sexually aberrant few. If there is a truth that cannot be spoken among the members of that club, it's that one. Here's another truth: the "superiority" thing is just dumb.
Do you mind taking this to DMs?

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ooh ooh DM me! I need a laugh!
I don't think even @Wally84 can articulate what it all means because it is so ridiculous on its face. I imagine that every time he tries to explain it, he succumbs to fits of laughter. But why be so selfish? Why not make us all laugh?

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
I don't think even @Wally84 can articulate what it all means because it is so ridiculous on its face. I imagine that every time he tries to explain it, he succumbs to fits of laughter. But why be so selfish? Why not make us all laugh?
How can someone articulate the thing beyond God?

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sure, it's a kink. But it wouldnt work if I wasn't hung.
Maybe, if you are very good at communicating. But for many (like me) a big cock is the only thing that makes me submit and sometimes send money
Size really matters (for me)

James Kujveli

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

James Kujveli

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There seems to be an unspoken bond between men regarding cock size. Sure, any decent man won’t humiliate another guy without his consent. Sure, any decent man knows there are countless other factors at play when it comes to determining “manhood.” In fact, any decent guy doesn’t set out comparing himself to others unless it’s to make sure they have enough.

However.

In spaces where men let our instincts take over, there seems to be an unspoken acknowledgment that a man who is packing has some kind of superiority. Even if it’s just dick size, it’s still one case where one man has more than another. And I have plenty of reason to believe that it is an instinctual response for a man, when he is confronted with a man who has more - who is “superior” - to submit to the man who is superior.

This is why there are guys who have sex with men without getting into relationships with them; it’s about power dynamics. So yes, when confronted with a huge cock, plenty of smaller guys will have an urge to submit and worship, however that manifests.

Size doesn’t always matter, but instinct allows us to make it matter.
This creates the image of a chubby non athletic guy with a huge cock and a very athletic muscular guy with a small dick.. who would feel "superior".. or do both just focus on their advantage.. until muscle guy beat up the chubby..[joke there]

James Kujveli

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you don’t think there is a stigma about large penises, show me where all the websites/groups that support small penises are at? Remind yourself what the name of this site is called!
I believe there was a forum about "cute" dicks or along the lines of promoting smaller dick appreciation, 10 years ago if not more, but I'm not sure if it wasn't a sub forum on Thunder`s or similar. On the opposite side there is a site to humiliate and degrade guys with smaller ones called Top Losers which is more along the humiliation link and public exposure.

Reactions: TrynBi and lttle1