Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think a guy having a bigger cock makes him more of a man... it does make him more of an object of sexual desire! Big cocks just make me want to surrender to the cock's desire... I am their for the cock's pleasure.

D

deleted20712581

Stumbled across this thread, lot of truths within. I agree, bigger hung men are simply more superior- more of a man. The genetic lottery gave a gift to some and not to others. I cant help but feel a little jealous, but also I acknowledge my place within the hierarchy
I couldn't agree more, seeing these big cocks always remind me off my place, whenever I see a big cock I feel so submissive, I can't help but see men with big cocks as better than me

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Stumbled across this thread, lot of truths within. I agree, bigger hung men are simply more superior- more of a man. The genetic lottery gave a gift to some and not to others. I cant help but feel a little jealous, but also I acknowledge my place within the hierarchy
Of course that doesn't explain well endowed men who are cowards, cannot hold a job, refuse to care for others, avoid responsibility, and display a very long list of other attributes which are the antithesis of "superior" masculine behavior. But what quirky sexual kink doesn't separate reality for the sake of fantasy?

Reactions: Perfectsix

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Reactions: Perfectsix

Package7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What you have is a fantasy that appeals to a few others. It should not be confused as superiority; but rather, as a monetized fetish in mutual suspended disbelief.
Sure, it's a kink. But it wouldnt work if I wasn't hung.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, they're very afraid. They've built their worldview on a very particular lie and can't accept different
The fantasy world you have built around the subject, and the earnestness in which you embrace it, is a good example of what I deem mock-worthy.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Fantasy world? lol just another denier, I see.

I would say more, but some people have decided the truth can't be spoken.
Yes, fantasy world. It's simply another fetish obsessively touted by a tiny subculture of a sexually aberrant few. If there is a truth that cannot be spoken among the members of that club, it's that one. Here's another truth: the "superiority" thing is just dumb.

Reactions: malakos