Angry at me for having a big dick sent in email

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Trulybig,

This is to you and yes you can share it as long as you don't give other personal information.

I hate you. I hate that you have such a long big dick that puts mine to shame. It’s humiliating and depressing to know that you and guys like you are existing out there. We have all seen guys like you as we age. First we have all seen guys with big penises in school, then gyms or other areas where men might be naked, and now of course with all that you can see on the internet. What’s even more frightening and upsetting is the access that woman now have too in order to see and know the same thing about men and their penis sizes; what’s out there big and what’s considered average and small.

I’d like to think I am of average size. I measured and about 5 ¼ long erect and have read that’s in the low end of average. But, I don’t think it is true based upon how there are so many big hung dicks out there. I mean we have all seen at least a few guys that are that long soft as mine is hard. Plus, getting to see so much on the internet also had educated me in truth. Books always said small penises soft grow more and large penises soft don’t so erections even out. What a crock. I don’t ever recall seeing a video where a guy with a big soft dick wasn’t huge hard. Plus the difference between your 8 ½ cock and mine is like two different sexes. I can’t even begin to compare and the visual different is astounding.

What people here don’t know yet is you fucked my girlfriend while I observed and I will never be able to fuck her or any woman like you can. She even called out how great it felt, what a difference your much bigger penis was feeling, and how loudly she came that never has happened with me. Her reactions haunt me and I am angry at myself for letting it happen. In fact, the reality that you are so much older than us, I think as a younger man myself certainly in better physical shape, and believe better looking made no difference for her sexually. She won’t stop talking about how your size counted and how she heard her friends talk about big penises in the past and now understands why it’s respected. She wants us to get together again. I am pretending like I am all for it, but secretly (and why I am emailing you) is to express my conflicted feelings. Truth is, I respect your big penis too and know you as a functional man are better than me sexually. I don’t care what anyone says, you can’t compete with penis size. Who’s kidding who? I know I can’t create those sensations that you did and heck her calling it out when I stupidly asked her what she was experiencing only confirmed what every guy secretly knows.

Since our meeting with you; she and I have had sex several times and I know I am not close to satisfying her in any similar way. I can’t stretch her deep as she said to you, well fuck me deep I think she said, nor do those long strokes that you can do which had her laughing in pure pleasure, or eventually her literally crying in orgasmic pleasure. In fact, she has several times when playing with my cock has now jokingly called it little like “let me suck that little cock of yours.” I smile but it secretly hurts. And, she never would have thought or in her mind have playful comments if we hadn’t seen yours. Unfortunately, she isn’t lying as she thinks it’s funny and I am enjoying it. No. I hate it and hate it even more because I know it is true. I also hate that she wants us to meet again. It obviously tells me how much she enjoyed it.

So, what do I do? Yes, I was turned on in watching. Yes, it got me off to jack off watching how much she was reacting to your bigger penis. So, turned on yet turned off at the same time.

Let me ask you this. If we do all meet again how would you feel if I participate as well instead of just watching? What if I fuck her first or would it be better after you as she will have been stimulated? What’s your opinion? I don’t know if I could do this in front of her, but what if I sucked or touched your cock too? I hate it yet wish it were mine. Maybe if I interacted with it at least I would get something out of seeing that immense weapon of yours in some crazy way too. Thoughts?

What opinions would anyone else have here?

rooster8

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dont know your relationship to them but sounds like he got what he asked for. You may have ruined her for him. They probably wont last. If she's hot. Get sum more

Reactions: mib348 and Package7

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Truth is, I respect your big penis too
My favourite line,

love the tension and attempted hatred but can't help the final submission to the power

Any more like this? elements of subte submissive deference from people who hate the the person but respect the dick

LPWEB

Cherished Member
Media
My favourite line,

love the tension and attempted hatred but can't help the final submission to the power

Any more like this? elements of subte submissive deference from people who hate the the person but respect the dick
Mine too!!

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dear Average Size,

I love the vulnerability that you shared in your letter. Whether out of courage, or as a desperate attempt to avoid humiliation, I love that you wrote me a fucking letter. I respect you more because of it. This is the kind of real talk I wanna see more of. You don’t need to cower in the corner while she gawks at my big cock. I see the way you stare at this. You can’t take your eyes off of this cock. Next time give in to your obsession. You clearly have a developing cock size fetish - especially when you see her reaction to my massive member - I see you having that reaction too. No shame in that! You can’t help but look at it. You’re right, This big of a cock is like a whole different gender. you stare at my cock like you stare at her tits you lust over the naughty bits that you don’t have. You have an average sized cock and there is lots for fun to be had with that! I see how excited she is to have the three of us together, it’s such a thrill for her and all of us. She gets to experience the unique combination of something sexually exotic while still having the caring supportive relationship that you give her. She is not just thrilled to get to be with a big dick, but that she has the kind of partner that can help her explore this fantasy in a safe, comfortable way. You being there shows her the stability she needs to feel emotionally safe, And when she feels secure knowing that she won’t lose you if she acts on her deeper desires, then she’s free to be wild, and we both like seeing that!
The three of us together are creating this experience together. Let this be a chance for all of us to explore our fantasies. Between her pretty little clit and my big cock, we have your wonderfully Middle sized penis, Bigger than her clit and smaller than my cock. Let’s have fun comparing parts!
If you’re still so worked up about how big my cock is and how big your eyes get once she sees it, or how loud she moans when she feels it, don’t just stand in the sidelines. Get involved. Use your words, your hands, your mouth, your cock. I see you intellectualizing the whole experience calculating inches an orgasms. Stop thinking so much and become part of the equation.
It’s fun to witness different shaped bodies together and with the three of us we can have a lot of fun. Don’t let her have all the fun, it looks like you have repressed desires to play with a big cock as well. I’ll let you sit on my lap and stroke my cock, pretending that it’s your own. We can watch her suck both of our cocks. Let’s see if you can deep throat the deepest. She only could take half my shaft into her mouth. With a little practice I bet you could swallow more- that would blow this girls mind! Let’s see if she wants to feel both of us at the same time or right after each other. I love that she moans louder with me than with you. Just imagine how loud she would be with not only my cock stretching her pussy, but your cock expanding her asshole! (With lots of consent conversations and extra lube)

rockmusl1

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dear Average Size,

I love the vulnerability that you shared in your letter. Whether out of courage, or as a desperate attempt to avoid humiliation, I love that you wrote me a fucking letter. I respect you more because of it. This is the kind of real talk I wanna see more of. You don’t need to cower in the corner while she gawks at my big cock. I see the way you stare at this. You can’t take your eyes off of this cock. Next time give in to your obsession. You clearly have a developing cock size fetish - especially when you see her reaction to my massive member - I see you having that reaction too. No shame in that! You can’t help but look at it. You’re right, This big of a cock is like a whole different gender. you stare at my cock like you stare at her tits you lust over the naughty bits that you don’t have. You have an average sized cock and there is lots for fun to be had with that! I see how excited she is to have the three of us together, it’s such a thrill for her and all of us. She gets to experience the unique combination of something sexually exotic while still having the caring supportive relationship that you give her. She is not just thrilled to get to be with a big dick, but that she has the kind of partner that can help her explore this fantasy in a safe, comfortable way. You being there shows her the stability she needs to feel emotionally safe, And when she feels secure knowing that she won’t lose you if she acts on her deeper desires, then she’s free to be wild, and we both like seeing that!
The three of us together are creating this experience together. Let this be a chance for all of us to explore our fantasies. Between her pretty little clit and my big cock, we have your wonderfully Middle sized penis, Bigger than her clit and smaller than my cock. Let’s have fun comparing parts!
If you’re still so worked up about how big my cock is and how big your eyes get once she sees it, or how loud she moans when she feels it, don’t just stand in the sidelines. Get involved. Use your words, your hands, your mouth, your cock. I see you intellectualizing the whole experience calculating inches an orgasms. Stop thinking so much and become part of the equation.
It’s fun to witness different shaped bodies together and with the three of us we can have a lot of fun. Don’t let her have all the fun, it looks like you have repressed desires to play with a big cock as well. I’ll let you sit on my lap and stroke my cock, pretending that it’s your own. We can watch her suck both of our cocks. Let’s see if you can deep throat the deepest. She only could take half my shaft into her mouth. With a little practice I bet you could swallow more- that would blow this girls mind! Let’s see if she wants to feel both of us at the same time or right after each other. I love that she moans louder with me than with you. Just imagine how loud she would be with not only my cock stretching her pussy, but your cock expanding her asshole! (With lots of consent conversations and extra lube)
You are very wise. It’s easy to see why you are a “loved member.” (And it’s easy to see why the rest of you is as loved as your member.)

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like the other guy said, if she’s hot get some more of her. If it were me I’d also make sure to completely wreck the guy too, force him to submit to your cock as well; get him to slobber over it and lick his girlfriends pussy juices off it lmao Give him what he wants
The cucked's woman can never even pretend respect going forward.

Reactions: shootingstarsgoaway

BiShyGuy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Dear Average Size,

I can’t decide which I loved more, how considerate you were to the hubby or how hot you made it all sound. Nice post!

Top_of_men

Legendary Member
Media
What’s your opinion? I don’t know if I could do this in front of her, but what if I sucked or touched your cock too? I hate it yet wish it were mine. Maybe if I interacted with it at least I would get something out of seeing that immense weapon of yours in some crazy way too. Thoughts?

I knew he was into your dick too. I’m sure if you are into it he’d like you to fuck him too

Reactions: shootingstarsgoaway

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trulybig,

This is to you and yes you can share it as long as you don't give other personal information.

I hate you. I hate that you have such a long big dick that puts mine to shame. It’s humiliating and depressing to know that you and guys like you are existing out there. We have all seen guys like you as we age. First we have all seen guys with big penises in school, then gyms or other areas where men might be naked, and now of course with all that you can see on the internet. What’s even more frightening and upsetting is the access that woman now have too in order to see and know the same thing about men and their penis sizes; what’s out there big and what’s considered average and small.

I’d like to think I am of average size. I measured and about 5 ¼ long erect and have read that’s in the low end of average. But, I don’t think it is true based upon how there are so many big hung dicks out there. I mean we have all seen at least a few guys that are that long soft as mine is hard. Plus, getting to see so much on the internet also had educated me in truth. Books always said small penises soft grow more and large penises soft don’t so erections even out. What a crock. I don’t ever recall seeing a video where a guy with a big soft dick wasn’t huge hard. Plus the difference between your 8 ½ cock and mine is like two different sexes. I can’t even begin to compare and the visual different is astounding.

What people here don’t know yet is you fucked my girlfriend while I observed and I will never be able to fuck her or any woman like you can. She even called out how great it felt, what a difference your much bigger penis was feeling, and how loudly she came that never has happened with me. Her reactions haunt me and I am angry at myself for letting it happen. In fact, the reality that you are so much older than us, I think as a younger man myself certainly in better physical shape, and believe better looking made no difference for her sexually. She won’t stop talking about how your size counted and how she heard her friends talk about big penises in the past and now understands why it’s respected. She wants us to get together again. I am pretending like I am all for it, but secretly (and why I am emailing you) is to express my conflicted feelings. Truth is, I respect your big penis too and know you as a functional man are better than me sexually. I don’t care what anyone says, you can’t compete with penis size. Who’s kidding who? I know I can’t create those sensations that you did and heck her calling it out when I stupidly asked her what she was experiencing only confirmed what every guy secretly knows.

Since our meeting with you; she and I have had sex several times and I know I am not close to satisfying her in any similar way. I can’t stretch her deep as she said to you, well fuck me deep I think she said, nor do those long strokes that you can do which had her laughing in pure pleasure, or eventually her literally crying in orgasmic pleasure. In fact, she has several times when playing with my cock has now jokingly called it little like “let me suck that little cock of yours.” I smile but it secretly hurts. And, she never would have thought or in her mind have playful comments if we hadn’t seen yours. Unfortunately, she isn’t lying as she thinks it’s funny and I am enjoying it. No. I hate it and hate it even more because I know it is true. I also hate that she wants us to meet again. It obviously tells me how much she enjoyed it.

So, what do I do? Yes, I was turned on in watching. Yes, it got me off to jack off watching how much she was reacting to your bigger penis. So, turned on yet turned off at the same time.

Let me ask you this. If we do all meet again how would you feel if I participate as well instead of just watching? What if I fuck her first or would it be better after you as she will have been stimulated? What’s your opinion? I don’t know if I could do this in front of her, but what if I sucked or touched your cock too? I hate it yet wish it were mine. Maybe if I interacted with it at least I would get something out of seeing that immense weapon of yours in some crazy way too. Thoughts?

That you want to suck his cock. Almost all the couples I’ve interacted with—-the guy wanted it to happen, it was his idea—-and he wanTed the big ‘D’ way more than she did—at least till she got it——and—when it really turns into a wreck—-they each want to meet—singuy—-on the ‘down low’—-
and—-the guy is really conflicted—-

Reactions: Txprvdude and yld1

wayless

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I note that women often have a deep resentment against their small dick husbands or partners and deeply enjoy his humiliation by the bull.

Often, such women are surprised how much they enjoyed the cucking experience which they might have originally opposed.

Often it is the woman that suggest her cuck get fucked by or suck the bull.

Women instinctually resent being "mommy" to their alleged "man." Once cucked a man's ego fall more in line with reality.

Reactions: mib348 and TonyFDF

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being cucked in my experience leads to break-up or a more female dominant relationship.
Good points on both your posts!

the lady finds out what she’s been missing-and how much she likes it—-and no guilt—hey—it was your idea!

whatever submission she gives to Mr cock—she takes back—in spades—-from her guy.

and0–oddly enuf—-they adapt quickly to new roles—-

• Wow
Reactions: wayless