Short bf-gf argument where gf defends big dick jerk (Sph) (cruel-ish) (straight)

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought of a hot idea Bf criticizing someone and gf defending him cus he has a big dick

Bf complaining about semi-friend/annoying guy: Mick
_________

Bf: I mean he he thinks he's so amazing because of his big dick that he just swings around

Gf: Well maybe it is a little bit amazing, I mean it is really, really big. And it's not like you can talk when you're so much smaller than him

Bf: Babe stop thats irrelevant, I mean he can't just walk around all cocky and rude all the time. He was so rude and disrespectful to me the other day

GF: Well have you ever thought about that maybe he deserves to be cocky when he actually does have such a big cock? I don't think you have any right to complain, it's not like you can talk back to him or anything

Bf: What why can't I talk back to him?

gf: well obviously because he's so much more substantial than you. It just wouldn't be right for you to talk back to him. Besides you're so much sweeter when you just know just know your place and accept it... than trying to put on this big show of masculinity and trying to defend yourself when we both know you can't really back it up

bf: wtf babe that's so unfair you're being so mean to me I shouldn't be treated like this by him

Gf: Babe, it's not my fault your peepee is so small, there are some things in life you just have to accept. Mick has a big fat penis so he get's to do what he wants and talk to you however he wants. And you, my sweet little boy, you have a small little penis so you just have to take it and accept it. It doesn't matter what you say back to him because everyone knows you have a tiny little winkie and that's ok my sweet pea.

Bf: but I have to defend myself!

Gf: Shh shh no no. Just let the big bigdick boy do his bad bigdick things, and you can be the good little boy who does his little dick things like say "thankyou" and "yes sir" when he insults you and comes home to me all sweet. I mean baby, i think you should just agree with him so he leaves you alone more quickly it'll be much easier for you that way. After all, I think he's earned it. He's earned the right to say those kinds of things... About you having a little tiny penis dick, about you not being a real man like he is...

bf: What!? How has he earned it?

Gf: I'm sorry baby but he really has earned it because he's grown such a much bigger dick than you. He's earned the right to insult smaller-dicked men. Just like it's your fault as well for not having a big willy, so you can't complain when such a much bigger dick man calls you a puny little boy because it's all true. You'll never be as big as he is baby... and there's nothing you can do about it now so let's not worry about it. In fact I think you should congratulate him for doing such good job growing such a spectacular big penis. It really is quite impressive from what I saw when he flashed me and my girlfriends at the party. And from what Suzy tells he's very good at fucking with it too.

Bf: this is so unfair

Gf: No baby it's completely fair. I told you: He has a big dick so he gets to do what he wants, and you don't. You're just being a such grumpy little boy today. Enough complaining, come rest your head on my lap and I'll help you get over this silly little misunderstanding so you don't have to stress about it so much.

bf: but baby-

gf: shh shh, my silly little boy. Just give me your head just like that, that's right. Just feel my hand sliding through your hair and pulling you down, and down and down to relax... Let that worrisome, insecure, little boy brain of yours just come to rest on your pretty girlfriend's lap, on my thighs. Maybe if you're good I'll let you suck on my big boobies later... There we go... Just like that... That's right, just let the shame wash over you. You're just pathetic in comparison to him and his big penis, and that's ok. But when you complain about it you just sound like whining little boy... It's so much better and you're so much cuter when you just take it like a good little boy and let him do his silly big dick things that he's entitled to do. It shouldn't worry you.

bf: but baby he was talking about he wants to steal you from me?

Gf: oh?

Bf: yeah he was talking about how he want to steal you and slide his big fat cock inside you and make you scream and cum over and over. How he wants to pound your big fat butt and grope and slap your big boobies that should only belong to me. He said he wants so show you just how much better a big cock feels than my tiny little dick, and he insulted my penis! But it's not true, I make you happy! It just made me so mad baby I'll never let him take you...

Gf: Oh my silly, silly boy. There's nothing for you to worry about... and even if that were to happen it would all be outside of your control. I mean if you were both naked and you were to stand next to him most girls would just giggle at how much bigger he is than you. His big long, thick penis would just absolutely dwarf yours. Oh that's so funny baby. Imagine if I teased you both with by squeezing my big boobies together and little curvy body you would both start getting so stiff. And you would be so funny getting so frustrated trying to get hard and try to get bigger but he would just get so much bigger than you. Your little willy would get hard in a second and he would just keep growing, and growing and until he completely dwarfs your tiny little thing. And you'd feel so humiliated and helpless that you would just sink to your knees and he would just walk over to me and claim me... and there's really nothing you could do about it. I mean my boobies are so big, and his big hard penis would be so, so big it would just be natural for them to go together. No one would question it.

Bf: *whimper* M-Mommy..

gf: Aww are you getting hard baby? Are you getting hard thinking of his big hard penis next to my sexy body? Him bouncing and slapping it against my big butt. Of it in-between my wrapped-around big boobies thrusting in and out? Aww it's ok It's perfectly natural to get hard at the thought of a big strong man with a real dick being so close to your precious little curvy girfriend baby...

Bf: but baby I'd have to try stop him

Aw I think if your pesky little member came between us I'd have to just swat it away like a annoying tiny little mosquito while the adults have a real conversation with their proper adult bodies. Gosh I just don't know what I'd so when he has such a big, fat, veiny, throbbing member so hot and close to me. I mean I can almost feel it's warmth up against me imagining it right now, and all I'm used to is your tiny little shrimpy pindick baby. So you can't blame a girl for letting her imagination run wild. It's perfectly natural for me to think about much, much bigger dicks than yours.

mPOV2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought of a hot idea Bf criticizing someone and gf defending him cus he has a big dick

Bf complaining about semi-friend/annoying guy: Mick
_________

Bf: I mean he he thinks he's so amazing because of his big dick that he just swings around

Gf: Well maybe it is a little bit amazing, I mean it is really, really big. And it's not like you can talk when you're so much smaller than him

Bf: Babe stop thats irrelevant, I mean he can't just walk around all cocky and rude all the time. He was so rude and disrespectful to me the other day

GF: Well have you ever thought about that maybe he deserves to be cocky when he actually does have such a big cock? I don't think you have any right to complain, it's not like you can talk back to him or anything

Bf: What why can't I talk back to him?

gf: well obviously because he's so much more substantial than you. It just wouldn't be right for you to talk back to him. Besides you're so much sweeter when you just know just know your place and accept it... than trying to put on this big show of masculinity and trying to defend yourself when we both know you can't really back it up

bf: wtf babe that's so unfair you're being so mean to me I shouldn't be treated like this by him

Gf: Babe, it's not my fault your peepee is so small, there are some things in life you just have to accept. Mick has a big fat penis so he get's to do what he wants and talk to you however he wants. And you, my sweet little boy, you have a small little penis so you just have to take it and accept it. It doesn't matter what you say back to him because everyone knows you have a tiny little winkie and that's ok my sweet pea.

Bf: but I have to defend myself!

Gf: Shh shh no no. Just let the big bigdick boy do his bad bigdick things, and you can be the good little boy who does his little dick things like say "thankyou" and "yes sir" when he insults you and comes home to me all sweet. I mean baby, i think you should just agree with him so he leaves you alone more quickly it'll be much easier for you that way. After all, I think he's earned it. He's earned the right to say those kinds of things... About you having a little tiny penis dick, about you not being a real man like he is...

bf: What!? How has he earned it?

Gf: I'm sorry baby but he really has earned it because he's grown such a much bigger dick than you. He's earned the right to insult smaller-dicked men. Just like it's your fault as well for not having a big willy, so you can't complain when such a much bigger dick man calls you a puny little boy because it's all true. You'll never be as big as he is baby... and there's nothing you can do about it now so let's not worry about it. In fact I think you should congratulate him for doing such good job growing such a spectacular big penis. It really is quite impressive from what I saw when he flashed me and my girlfriends at the party. And from what Suzy tells he's very good at fucking with it too.

Bf: this is so unfair

Gf: No baby it's completely fair. I told you: He has a big dick so he gets to do what he wants, and you don't. You're just being a such grumpy little boy today. Enough complaining, come rest your head on my lap and I'll help you get over this silly little misunderstanding so you don't have to stress about it so much.

bf: but baby-

gf: shh shh, my silly little boy. Just give me your head just like that, that's right. Just feel my hand sliding through your hair and pulling you down, and down and down to relax... Let that worrisome, insecure, little boy brain of yours just come to rest on your pretty girlfriend's lap, on my thighs. Maybe if you're good I'll let you suck on my big boobies later... There we go... Just like that... That's right, just let the shame wash over you. You're just pathetic in comparison to him and his big penis, and that's ok. But when you complain about it you just sound like whining little boy... It's so much better and you're so much cuter when you just take it like a good little boy and let him do his silly big dick things that he's entitled to do. It shouldn't worry you.

bf: but baby he was talking about he wants to steal you from me?

Gf: oh?

Bf: yeah he was talking about how he want to steal you and slide his big fat cock inside you and make you scream and cum over and over. How he wants to pound your big fat butt and grope and slap your big boobies that should only belong to me. He said he wants so show you just how much better a big cock feels than my tiny little dick, and he insulted my penis! But it's not true, I make you happy! It just made me so mad baby I'll never let him take you...

Gf: Oh my silly, silly boy. There's nothing for you to worry about... and even if that were to happen it would all be outside of your control. I mean if you were both naked and you were to stand next to him most girls would just giggle at how much bigger he is than you. His big long, thick penis would just absolutely dwarf yours. Oh that's so funny baby. Imagine if I teased you both with by squeezing my big boobies together and little curvy body you would both start getting so stiff. And you would be so funny getting so frustrated trying to get hard and try to get bigger but he would just get so much bigger than you. Your little willy would get hard in a second and he would just keep growing, and growing and until he completely dwarfs your tiny little thing. And you'd feel so humiliated and helpless that you would just sink to your knees and he would just walk over to me and claim me... and there's really nothing you could do about it. I mean my boobies are so big, and his big hard penis would be so, so big it would just be natural for them to go together. No one would question it.

Bf: *whimper* M-Mommy..

gf: Aww are you getting hard baby? Are you getting hard thinking of his big hard penis next to my sexy body? Him bouncing and slapping it against my big butt. Of it in-between my wrapped-around big boobies thrusting in and out? Aww it's ok It's perfectly natural to get hard at the thought of a big strong man with a real dick being so close to your precious little curvy girfriend baby...

Bf: but baby I'd have to try stop him

Aw I think if your pesky little member came between us I'd have to just swat it away like a annoying tiny little mosquito while the adults have a real conversation with their proper adult bodies. Gosh I just don't know what I'd so when he has such a big, fat, veiny, throbbing member so hot and close to me. I mean I can almost feel it's warmth up against me imagining it right now, and all I'm used to is your tiny little shrimpy pindick baby. So you can't blame a girl for letting her imagination run wild. It's perfectly natural for me to think about much, much bigger dicks than yours.
i love the idea, but a real mind fuck twist is when the little dick guys GF is defending the big dick guy who is being an obvious obvious jerk, about something totally unrelated because he has big dick and she wants to be around him, she wants to get close and big dick can do no wrong. little dick sees it coming, but the gf cannot because she is enamoured. Like big dick guy is sublty rude at first and progresses to being openly rude, ignores the bf, bf complains and GF denies it even happened, then laughs at stupid stupid jokes the big dick guy tells. big dick guys moves in - like at first the BF does not want to go to an event because he is going to be there, and he is always rude, and has shown his obvious big dickto the gf through is clothing and made comments in jest about it and her current bf not matching up. then at the event, he says like come look over here, the view is better over here for shorter people and brings her in front of him and leave the lil BF behind them, then his big dick is pressing against her backside innocuously.BF protests but she says something like "i cant see from there, you are fine where you are". and maybe its something stupid, like a fireworks show where they are all look up...she is in in at thin summer dress or wrap over a bathing suit and they were all at the beach in their bathing suits. you can hear them talking when the fire works go off. "oh thats a big one" she says,
I think its going to get bigger, much bigger". they giggle, then he says "seems like you havent seen a big fireworks show before?" and responds,"not in a long time, but I do enjoy them".....he puts his right hand on her shoulder and his other hand is on her hip but the bf cant see exacty where. she says "i do enjoy the music and start dancing gently in front of the hung guy , gyrating back and forth obviously,but not obvioulsy, on his crotch. the bf tries take her right hand and to say something like "the view looks good over there, we shoud go over there", and she pulls her hand away and says "you can go, i like it here", and the guy says "yeah you can go, and we'll meet you later, or you can stay and watch here"... thne the big dick guy makes a bold move and without moving from her, pulls his phone on and shines flashlight on the BFs swim trunks and looks at the little hard cock bulge, and says your BF has a hard on, looks like he is enjoying the show. and the GF giggles. and their friends next to them see it all going on and they giggle too. he then puts his phone back and turns back toward the gf and puts both hands on her hips and pulls her in even tighter. he is basically making fucking movements on her ass at this point. the gf is bascially just dancing to the music now, putting her head down and shaking her head, ignoring everyhting else. the bf makes one last effort to gently take her right hand, but she feels his hand on her wrist, ignores it and keeps moving her hand back to feel big guys massive dick. she then grabs her little bf hand and makes him feel it. Big dick dude eye balls him and smiles and says "your going to stay and watch"

oh sorry i just got going...

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i love the idea, but a real mind fuck twist is when the little dick guys GF is defending the big dick guy who is being an obvious obvious jerk, about something totally unrelated because he has big dick and she wants to be around him, she wants to get close and big dick can do no wrong. little dick sees it coming, but the gf cannot because she is enamoured. Like big dick guy is sublty rude at first and progresses to being openly rude, ignores the bf, bf complains and GF denies it even happened, then laughs at stupid stupid jokes the big dick guy tells. big dick guys moves in - like at first the BF does not want to go to an event because he is going to be there, and he is always rude, and has shown his obvious big dickto the gf through is clothing and made comments in jest about it and her current bf not matching up. then at the event, he says like come look over here, the view is better over here for shorter people and brings her in front of him and leave the lil BF behind them, then his big dick is pressing against her backside innocuously.BF protests but she says something like "i cant see from there, you are fine where you are". and maybe its something stupid, like a fireworks show where they are all look up...she is in in at thin summer dress or wrap over a bathing suit and they were all at the beach in their bathing suits. you can hear them talking when the fire works go off. "oh thats a big one" she says,
I think its going to get bigger, much bigger". they giggle, then he says "seems like you havent seen a big fireworks show before?" and responds,"not in a long time, but I do enjoy them".....he puts his right hand on her shoulder and his other hand is on her hip but the bf cant see exacty where. she says "i do enjoy the music and start dancing gently in front of the hung guy , gyrating back and forth obviously,but not obvioulsy, on his crotch. the bf tries take her right hand and to say something like "the view looks good over there, we shoud go over there", and she pulls her hand away and says "you can go, i like it here", and the guy says "yeah you can go, and we'll meet you later, or you can stay and watch here"... thne the big dick guy makes a bold move and without moving from her, pulls his phone on and shines flashlight on the BFs swim trunks and looks at the little hard cock bulge, and says your BF has a hard on, looks like he is enjoying the show. and the GF giggles. and their friends next to them see it all going on and they giggle too. he then puts his phone back and turns back toward the gf and puts both hands on her hips and pulls her in even tighter. he is basically making fucking movements on her ass at this point. the gf is bascially just dancing to the music now, putting her head down and shaking her head, ignoring everyhting else. the bf makes one last effort to gently take her right hand, but she feels his hand on her wrist, ignores it and keeps moving her hand back to feel big guys massive dick. she then grabs her little bf hand and makes him feel it. Big dick dude eye balls him and smiles and says "your going to stay and watch"

oh sorry i just got going...
Don't be sorry, added great value. Hot scenario. By all means continue

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Gf: So baby, let's practice. What will you say when he insults you for having a small willy.

Bf: Th- Thankyou for reminding me I have a small dick Sir and showing me my place. And... Thankyou for showing me and my gf how much bigger you are at the party. I

Gf: Aw Goooddd boyyyyy! And remember to apologise.

Bf: I apologise for talking back to you Sir your dick is so much bigger than mine, I should have known my place. You were just teaching it me how important it is to know I have a little dick, and how your big dick would fuck my girlfriend so much better than I could, and I should be thanking you. Thankyou so much for teaching me about how pathetic I am and taking the time out of your big dick schedule.

Gf: Oh my god baby you sound so adorably pathetic baby, so sweet!

Moose99

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Moose, you mind if I add one to the thread here? Or I can start a new thread...

Go for it curious to see

Just add asterisks above and below your post to mark it as a fan contribution and visually distinct

furgeson

Legendary Member
Media
Thanks! I just went with a new post since my story got a little longer than I meant it to. Keep up the great work, it makes me want to write more, too!

wasper

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Great hot story and totally plausible too. A big dick does get smaller men and women alike "cock drunk" -- where they tend to do things they would not otherwise do while they are in the presence of a large penis. In my personal experience that has included a straight guy with 4" going down and sucking my bigger cock and a Japanese girl telling me I was twice as big as her bf and then letting me fuck her bareback during her period (neither of which she let him do).