Why do guys' butts get "pointy" as they age? How can this be prevented?

BertieSanchez

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Basically what the title says. I've noticed that guy's butts get quite "pointy" the older they get. I don't know how else to describe it but you probably know what I mean. Why does this happen? Is it lack of exercise or are we all getting there eventually?

Max135

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Huh tbh I've never realized that? I mean with age lots of things happen in a body and many changes come with those... probably a weird mix of loss of muscle mass, poor muscle tone, different fat distribution, even estrogen levels? Who knows (definitely not me), those are just my two cents.

Not gonna lie, I've never quite seen that, much more often I feel like butts flatten out like squashed pancakes if genetics aren't on your side and you don't keep those bad boys active

Max135

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Pointy? Like a beautiful, tight, fit and muscular young man? I much prefer an angular, “pointy” ass to the fat melons that are popular lately. I’ve never understood why a man would want a Kardashian butt
Kardashian butts freak me out, especially when it gets to the point where the cheeks start kind of... growing? on the sides of the hips and they have to basically sit sideways on one hip because no manmade piece of furniture seems to be willing to accommodate such a behemoth of a butt.

I prefer natural butts, wether they're tight, "pointy" or a bit saggy even, hell I don't even mind if it's been through a bit of real-life photoshop (aka cosmetic surgery) if it's something that makes one insecure... but I got to draw the line somewhere. You do you, but that's not for me

• Love
Reactions: cockydude2018

fuzzyis

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I'm going to guess that what you call "pointy" I call "square".
Much like mine, flatter in the back instead if curved and rounded. Yet if the guy has much muscle tone the upper hip edges kind of "square off".
Is that what you mean?

I'll even volunteer to post a couple of my butt, for reference.
bed16.jpg
bed17.jpg

Because my butt is definitely pretty "aged".

• Love
Reactions: GeorgiaMan

Hungtop69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Basically what the title says. I've noticed that guy's butts get quite "pointy" the older they get. I don't know how else to describe it but you probably know what I mean. Why does this happen? Is it lack of exercise or are we all getting there eventually?
It’s obviously a lack of exercise mate if the glutes aren’t activated they’re gonna look bad