Ultra low rise jeans - how low can you go?

ebutuoy28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I really like to wear, and see other guys wearing, the lowest possible ultra low rise jeans, certainly showing pubic hair, sometimes the top of the shaft too. Rufskins are some of the lowest I've found - and look great specially if you're really packing it in, but I've seen some great home-adapted too - ultra low rise with the waistband cut off. How low will you go? Let's see some photos...

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Careful in public! You can get popped for exposing yourself. In private, the look is hot, and I'm sure that you would get plenty of looks. It would be a great conversation starter at a party.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm too old to wear low cut jeans now. I wore 517 Levis back in the 70's, and my gf(later my wife) thought it was fun to rub me a hard on when we were cruising in my old VW bug. it would come over the top of my jeans by a couple of inches, and she would play with my head under my shirt. we tried this last summer and my head was about even with the top of my jeans, and I have not shrunk. so the jeans now have more rise in them than back then. wife's a little bolder now, when it would not go over the top, she unzipped, and gave me a nice bj while i'm driving down a rural road. the guy behind me, honked his horn, when she popped up in the seat next to me. he thought he was following a single occupant vehicle. ha ha ha!!!

B_CBTallthetime

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in the lockeroom of my gym a dude was gettin dressed,
he pulled on his low-riders and it was so hot. He had some great abs and he walked around like that for a while blow-drying his hair and shit like that. He knew he had a damn fine look goin.

Too bad he had to put a t-shirt on and tuck it in...

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those jeans are a bit too low rise for my taste, but they are quite good on you. As for myself, I always get low rise jeans from French Connection or Just Jeans, as although their jeans are low rise they only come up to your hips bone area before dipping down, so your crotch is still covered alright but you get the nice 'crotch n bum' hug with the dip.

Reactions: Gelflingfay

SuperNiner

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not Jeans but these are some sexy low riders!

my.php

cookiesweet83

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:eek: Omg, where do you think you're going to wear those jeans?
Seriously thats just tooooooooo much, I mean what guy or girl wants to see the call of the wild crawling out of your pants!

I mean low waisted jeans are hot, but those are just uh, what's the word, inappropriate unless you want to walk around looking like teen wolf.

But I suppose you like what you like and wear what you wear.
Lol, still can't believe what I just saw.:eek::confused:

Reactions: CrotchX

B_Rob15

Sexy Member
Media
Ok, those of you that are shocked by those pictures, and asking where he could where them n all, -well, it's the style now, in my high school boyz wore them just like that sometimes even.

Reactions: Heat