Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips

clif

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A guy at the gym who I just spoke to on occasion, good looking guy was working out with basketball mesh shorts without underwear his big dick was flopping around dick and balls clearly seen I guess he felt free because it was so early in the morning he had my dick hard and dripping pre cum!

Cairn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had some of my mates coming to my home for a barbie and movie night ..
After eating outside we all went inside to watch the movie ..
I have a L shaped couch , i was freeballing that day as I regularly do 7/24 , sitting across from of one of my mate , and concentrating on the movie playing on the screen , when i heard a ding coming from my phone , i checked it and see my mate sitting across from me had sent me a message , i opened it , it was saying " hey Cairn , i can see your apricots and your donger from where i am sitting ...." followed with lol emogis and the photo posted here ....
We still laugh about it 2 years later ...

Attachments

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember camping trip with my uncle that was wearing cut off shorts and they were tight. The seam on the inner thigh was bear. I could see skin of either his balls or dick. Most likely his balls. I was hoping that during that time the seam would split open to expose himself .

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I remember camping trip with my uncle that was wearing cut off shorts and they were tight. The seam on the inner thigh was bear. I could see skin of either his balls or dick. Most likely his balls. I was hoping that during that time the seam would split open to expose himself .

nice man

How much skin was showing?

Did he notice?

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
nice man

How much skin was showing?

Did he notice?
Just enough to see what I think was part of his sack and sack hairs. No not at all. To this day I would like to see him naked.or at least his package

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just enough to see what I think was part of his sack and sack hairs. No not at all. To this day I would like to see him naked.or at least his package

Nice. Did he show sack skin throughout the day or just a short time?

Was that the only time it happened?

Was he squatting or sitting legs spread etc?

I love hearing all the details about these sightings. Thanks :)

Reactions: Tonym1927

Linkguy13

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Nice. Did he show sack skin throughout the day or just a short time?

Was that the only time it happened?

Was he squatting or sitting legs spread etc?

I love hearing all the details about these sightings. Thanks :)
Throughout the day.
Yes
Sitting on a boat seat.

Reactions: James0909

Borisimo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok we'll this is a real story, and this kinda stories seem common to me as they happen at least a couple times a year and I'm not trying even as you'll see. I wish I knew how so maybe I could change a couple times into a few times but I don't and I'm thankful it even does.

Last Friday where I'm typically trying to get outta my house after work and head up to my cabin to work on it for the weekend. I was instead kinda forced into staying around the city for the night. So thought I'd run to Lowes get some stuff for when I did go. And after thought I'd go to my lil towns festival where they'd be shooting off fireworks dressed up as a TMNT to get some kids to smile. So I rushed out the door to get things going and half way to Lowes remembered I'd needed to pee and I wasn't sure if I could hold it to Lowes. And I couldn't. So in my desperation I remembered a park in-between I use to take my kids to that last time was building new bathrooms. I whipped in to the parking lot about dusk. This park had a reputation for gay hook ups but they've really tried to push it out . There was maybe 5 cars parked. So I went to new restroons doors locked , f

Reactions: Srubevo6

Borisimo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry for format it kept giving me issues. I hit send on accident and 5 minutes on edit wasn't enough time to type it all out when I had I couldn't post it so I screened it to share here. It's a story I'm sure y'all will like as it's 100% real
This is long so the tldr is how a moment if forgetting I had to pee turned a ordinary boring mundane Friday nights plans into a adventure. In which a accidental dick slipped leads into a evening of kinks and debauchery. It involves accidental dick slips, a touch of bisexuality, group sex, public sex, a bit of race play, toys, and piss play.

These things are anything but the usual. But I swear on a Bible every thing is 100% true

umichael036

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
suppose I can share my story, although I’m not sure it was accidental, but sits I walk into the situation, but here it goes
I was traveling Europe the end of last Summer one of the last countries was Slovakia, I was visiting Bratislava where I have family at, so me and my cousin went to the historical district, tour around do View attachment 18610391 View attachment 18610401 some shopping, then we started to hear music, as we waking by all the medieval architecture we ran into a bar with all this hot man, wearing some kind of uniforms, perhaps a rugby team or soccer team, as we got closer we saw all their man grabbing each others junk others making out, and one have he’s dick out trough he’s sort shorts, we were stunned seeing their dude showing he’s cock “erected” in broad day light in the middle of a tourist area I snap a picture, but the seam no to happy about that, so we have to run out of there ..
Would love to see the pics separately if you still have them ;)

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A few fridays ago, I took a day of leave because I saw the weather was good and I wanted to head to the beach to look for accidental nutslips. There was this older bloke that’s always there in the morning from about 9-12

I’ve made a habit of sunbathing right in front of him, with my head at his feet, so when I lay on my back with my head to the left, I’m looking at the bottom of his feet up towards his crotch. I’ve been doing this since last summer always near him, and it’s formed a habit. He’s probably in his 60s but in good shape with a moustache. He always wears the same pair of speedos, white and green ones, where they’re half white and half green at the front, with the line going straight down the middle (important) - tried to find an example pic but couldn’t. Anyway, throughout the 3 hours he flips onto his front and his back quite a few times, slightly pulling the front of the speedos to one side, I can tell because the centreline separating the white and green on his speedos moved slightly to the right. Skip to the end, he sat up for around 15 mins before he left, legs spread Eagle and slightly leaning forward while grabbing his feet. At this point, 75% of his bulge was covered by the white part of his speedos as they moved around to the right, and the leg elastic was no longer in contact with his inner thigh. So slither of his left nut skin started to show. Then he swiveled around a bit which pushed more skin and hair out the leg.

By this time I’d sat up as he started to put his pants on, and another older bloke was sat behind me wearing swim trunks - the boxer brief style ones almost exactly like this:
A45AEDDF-6ECD-4B56-B9E0-A9DA4844B233.jpeg

But the leg holes were REALLY loose. He was a good lookin bloke in his 60s again, looked to be an older Greek/Italian bloke with a couple of tattoos and a hairy grey chest. I’d seen him before at the beach but didn’t get a good look, saw some testicle hairs last time but was at the wrong angle, so this time I made sure to get an eyeful regardless of what he or others thought. When I noticed him, he was kinda laying back with one elbow propping himself up. His bulge was massive and snaking down the left leg of his boxer shorts bathers. He then sat up with legs spread and knees bent, elbows resting on knees. The second I saw him sit like that, I went in front of him in the water just to wet my feet/legs a bit. He wasn’t seated far from the water’s edge, and I could already see testicle skin from where I was standing, which was maybe 10 metres away. So I decided to walk up and stand around 1 metre away directly in front of him to “dry off” until he changed positions. The left leg of his short boxer briefs bathers was gaping open, and about 3/4 of his huge tanned and hairy left testicle was showing. He clearly had no idea too, and was probably wondering why I was standing right there looking, but I don’t care. I was getting my eyeful of his ballsac, and he had no idea he was showing such a great amount of testicle skin and hair. I had my earpods in playing my testicle slip song while this was all going down. Reminded me of the nutslips I used to see from my dad

weatherwax2010

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I went down to the beach late on Xmas day here, and there were still quite a few people around. Down on the beach there were plenty of families, so we headed towards the other end, where there were less people.
at the end the beach turned to rocks and up into a small headland that protects the beach. There’s lots of rocks and stuff to sit or sit around and in front of, and most of the people in that area were just couples or small groups of mates.

Closer to the water, and near the rocks were a couple of guys lying down kinda facing towards the water and away from everyone else. They looked like they were in the 30s and quite fit, nice swimmer/surfer builds. Anyway I go into the water and swim a little further out, and look back towards the beach and get a good view of these two guys, and see a few empty beer bottles - I’m pretty sure they were asleep.
I can see straight up one of the guys shorts. They were short Polyester rugby shorts and he’s freeballing.
It was warm and his balls were hanging pretty low, almost completely out of the shorts. Nice view!

The other guy was lying down on a slightly different angle so I had to swim a bit too close to the rocks to see him. Hes wearing slightly longer shorts, asleep too, with a pretty major semi going on, it was almost a full on boner, so it was lifting his shorts up for a better view!! Nice hairless balls with a pretty girthy cock.

Such a nice Xmas evening view!

goldenboi86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok I have plenty to share about seeing peeks of my own dad and his accidental exposure. I’ll start with the first time.

my dad is a cyclist, so he’s got well developed hairy legs but a lean upper body. At the time, he was in his 40s and I just starting school. My mum was on a business trip so it was just dad and I on a Sunday morning before church.

He always wore very short silk boxers to bed with a beanie. In the mornings, he’d do his stretches on the bed with the covers pulled completely back. His stretches largely consisted of sitting up and putting the soles of his feet together (the butterfly stretch). He held this stretch usually for about 15-20 minutes which is a long time.

this particular morning, I was already dressed and ready to go, so I walked into my dad’s bedroom to see if he was. I saw that he was stretching, so I walked around to the right side of his bed and tried to start a conversation. He said “I’m doing this.” in his deep voice, so I just watched and waited for him to finish. I then noticed that I could see something out of the right leg of his boxers (which I would later figure out to be a bit of his right testicle skin). Dad still had the beanie pulled over his eyes from sleeping and it was warm in the room due to summer weather, so he couldn’t see or feel his exposure.

eventually, he noticed the skin showing (somehow) and pulled the narrow crotch of his boxers to the right to cover the scrotal skin, but still accidentally left a slither exposed. I stared for a bit and then went around to the left side of his bed. Now his entire left testicle was showing out the leg of his boxers. I sat at the corner of the bed and stared at eye level. It stayed that way for about 5 minutes before he pulled the crotch of his boxers to the left, this time accidentally turning the hem of the leg inside out and leaving 1/2 of his left testicle exposed.

I stayed there and looked for a few more minutes, then I thought I’d try my luck on the right side again. Sure enough, his entire right testicle was now exposed, but because he turned the hem of the left leg inside out trying to cover his left testicle, the width of the boxers crotch got even narrower, and the right side of his soft penis was now exposed, hanging straight down.

funnily enough, dad didn’t seem to notice this and kept stretching for a further 10 mins or so. I was just taking in the sights of skin and hair I knew I shouldn’t be seeing. It got too much so I ran to my room across the hall to hump my mattress. By the time I was done, I went back and dad had finished stretching.

On the car ride to church, it was completely silent. I broke the silence with “Hey dad, can I watch you stretch?”. He just replied “yep”, not knowing my motivations for asking that. From then on, I’d make sure to be up bright and early to watch dad stretch. Many more stories come from that setting alone.
This is such a hot story. Bet you had a great time.

goldenboi86

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Here's my sighting.

I went to high school in Australia. There was this time when we had a sporting carnival. Our school uniform for sporting days were white polo and blue cotton shorts, with kinda baggy leg holes. It was lunch time and I sat on the grass with my friend eating lunch, I was sitting with my legs cross, he was sitting with his knees up and due to the large leg hole I was able to see through to his junk. I remember seeing hairy balls after realising I positioned myself slightly better to get more looks. He wasn't aware that I could see his entire right nut as he chatted.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here's my sighting.

I went to high school in Australia. There was this time when we had a sporting carnival. Our school uniform for sporting days were white polo and blue cotton shorts, with kinda baggy leg holes. It was lunch time and I sat on the grass with my friend eating lunch, I was sitting with my legs cross, he was sitting with his knees up and due to the large leg hole I was able to see through to his junk. I remember seeing hairy balls after realising I positioned myself slightly better to get more looks. He wasn't aware that I could see his entire right nut as he chatted.

That’s an awesome sighting mate

Reactions: Sensual Dude

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Posted elsewhere but was suggested I share here.

During my few times I've worked with the military, I've seen a few fall outs from UDTs and silkies. One such time was when I saw a Marine DI yelling at recruit for pausing during calisthenics because the guy kept reaching down to replace the goods. "What in heaven's name are you doing?!? You think the man next to you is THAT interested in your junk?!? Leave it! LEAVE IT!!" Always nice to catch military guys when they're exercising, doing drills or just working out in their shorts.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In college, I worked on campus in a new building on the edge that had outdoor tree planters with wide cement space for sitting. I could see a guy wearing baggy shorts and manspreading but lying down on this planter. At a distance I already could see his beautiful legs and thighs. When I passed closely, I could look down his shorts and see his long dick resting on the inner side of his thigh. I was not expecting that, just wanted to get a good look at his legs. I ended up walking back and forth a few times. He was oblivious while looking at his phone. I got horned up, and I entered the building to find the bathroom and rubbed out a load.