James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hi everyone

I thought I’d start a thread where we can all share our stories of seeing up a man’s shorts or seeing a man accidentally exposed out of his shorts/speedos leg.

I’ll start. My PE teacher was an ex-rugby player who wore his short old rugby shorts and briefs underneath. He’d sit up the front of class to mark the roll, on a stool legs spread, and it was obvious that his briefs needed replacing. One of his testicles was usually peeking out the leg of his shorts as we sat on the floor in front of him. He never once noticed. I made sure to sit front and centre every class.

Would be great to hear other stories like mine!

BrunetteApollo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can remember being in high-school and taking the bus to our weekly sporting venue.

As part of an unspoken rule, the boys in their final year would always congregate the back of the bus and the ‘cool guys’ would always get the long seat.

I went to an all boys college, and our sport uniform were very short black cotton shorts and a red tee. This was the age of satin boxer shorts and freeballing, so it was very rare for anyone to be wearing briefs or underwear in general.

I always made sure to position myself halfway down the bus, where I was eye level to get a glimpse of anything by chance. More often than not there would always be a flash of ball or dickhead. But you couldn’t look too long without being obvious.

I remember one day, the most popular and hottest guy in school sat right in the middle of the back seat at the end of the aisle. He was totally straight, had a steady girlfriend, played on the school volleyball team. He had that perfect sun kissed skin, a mop of blonde hair, blue eyes, turned up nose, and a long slender toned body. He was also incredibly kind and a great guy by reputation.

During some of the banter with his mates, he unconsciously put his hand down his pants to readjust himself and pulled up his shorts for comfort and ended up sliding his whole package into one short leg. He wasn’t wearing anything under his shorts, and he unknowingly put his entire cock and balls out on display. It was the biggest dick I’d ever seen in person at this point in my life, surrounded by a full bush of blonde hair.

I was like a deer in headlights and totally mesmerized. I couldn’t look away. My mouth was watering and my own cock was getting thick. I was staring a lot longer than was safe to do so. And he noticed.

He was looking at me looking at his junk. I don’t know how long he was watching me watch him.

I panicked and looked away, praying he wasn’t going to call me out or start something. After a few minutes I took a risk and glanced back and he was still staring at me. He held my gaze and we ended up staring at each other for a good couple of awkward seconds.

Then, still holding my gaze, he gave me the tiniest of smirks. He discreetly shifted his leg and tugged a finger at the opening of his shorts to practically flop his entire package out for me, and cupped it in his hand. Then with two fingers he bounced his balls and cock at me.

I was so shocked, turned on, embarrassed. It was overwhelming and I had to look away. I didn’t look back for the rest of the bus trip.

From then on, whenever we crossed paths in the halls, or when he would see me on the bus, even when I would walk nearby when he was with his mates, he would ALWAYS give me the smallest of winks and secret smile. He never told anyone. It was just between us. Most of the time I would look away embarrassed, but secretly loving it.
I knew he wasn’t gay or into me, but I think he just enjoyed the playfulness of it all.

There was only one other similar instance with him during a swimming carnival. The School swim team wore black speedos. And of course he was a member. He had just finished and won a race. Climbed out of the pool, returned to the benches with applause and congrats from his mates, and I was sitting a bench below since we were in the same house. When everyone was paying attention to the next race, I glanced behind me and was perfectly eye level with his bulge about a foot away. His legs open wide. Water still dripping from the blonde hair on his thighs. He saw me and opened his legs even wider, squeezed his crotch discreetly, water dripping from the outline of his cock head and balls. I looked up at him, and of course, he winked.

He graduated eventually and married the girl he was seeing during highschool. He’s forever since been the subject of my wank fantasies.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was a groomsmen in a wedding party a few years ago. I didn't really know the groom that well, the bride is my cousin, and I was basically just there to pad out the groomsmen side of the wedding party, as she wanted a million bridesmaids. The groom and the other groomsmen were all nice enough, really funny, macho Italian dudes. Slicked back hair, supe-ed cars. fun guys to party with, but pretty misogynistic, honestly.

The day of the wedding we were about 20 minutes out from the ceremony. All of us groomsmen were hiding out of sight behind a barn, waiting for things to start. The groom got up from his seat and the pants of his suit ripped right through the crotch. It was a huge hole. Turns out he goes commando 100% of the time. We looked around desperate to find something to fix it. Someone found some electrical tape, copper wire, and a pair of scissors outside the barn, and it was time to MacGyver something up quick.

It was crazy, none of his buddies would help him fix his pants. They were like 'thats gay dude' and 'I'm not looking at your dick!" This was seriously 10 minutes before the ceremony started, and his five closest male friends were too chicken shit to get near another dudes junk, and fix a hole before he stands in front of everyone he knows and gets married. Basically the least gay thing you can do(!) Fucking ridiculous.

I have worked in shops and studios/sets my whole adult life, so I know how to fix a thing that needs fixing. We couldn't really take off his pants, cuz he was commando. People were already seated, but someone might walk by. So I knelt in front of this guy, to the 'oooooo, he's gonna give him some head!'s and 'suck it bitch' of this dudes stupid ass friends. I had to convince his buddies to make a huddle around us for privacy.

I opened up the hole, his uncut cock was just dangling there. I was seriously like 4 inches from this dudes dick, could smell his axe body spray. His big hood covered the whole head of his very white cock. It was an average sized cock, but his balls hung down pretty low. He was totally shaved, pubes and big balls were clean as a baby (is that a macho thing? I don't get it). I had him cup his junk in one hand and hold the pants out with the other. I rigged this wire sewing job in like 5 minutes and put the electrical tape over it so his cock wouldn't get cut on the wire. I had to get at weird angles to get it all sewn up, and several times bumped, elbowed and grased his cock/balls, which were spilling out as he was only holding them with one hand. His nuts would flop out and he would have to re-grab them several times. At one point I remember trying to force this wire through the fabric, and just grabbing his junk with the other hand, to make sure if I used too much force, I would hit my hand and not his balls. We were in such a hurry that it didn't even register to either of us that I was cupping his sack. I think this dude was too stressed to even think about how much dick to dude contact was happening. He just stood there, deer in headlights, and did what I told him. His buddies made a few more comments, but started to get that shutting up would be way more helpful then saying stupid shit for the seventh time.

Once I was done, we had him let his cock down and I checked to make sure there were no sharp edges on it. At this point I had touched his dick several times in the rush to get it done. I gave my workmanship one last pat from the outside to make sure it could hold for a 30 minute ceremony. Not trying to be a creep, but feeling his package and nuts from the outside and making sure it wasn't near anything sharp. And he was good to go. Ceremony went fine. We found a bridesmaid with a sewing kit right afterwards, and she must have given him a proper fix before the dancing. He gave me a shout out in his toast for 'This guy! for pulling it together in the clutch'

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This just happened to me this morning!

A friend of mine lives downstairs from me in my apartment building. I forgot that I had promised him yesterday that I would help him move a bed up the stairs that was being delivered this morning. He knocked on my door at 8am and I was still asleep. I quickly put on some underwear and ran to the door to let him in.
I opened the door and let him in and he said 'the van was on its way'. I walked back in to grab my mask (safety first), a t-shirt, and flip-flops. And my friend just said 'Dude!'
I looked down and I was fully hard, and sticking out of the fly of my boxers.
He just laughed and said 'just meet me down stairs'.

I was still asleep, barely aware of what was going on, and just shoved my boner into a pair of Jean shorts, to keep it down. I got downstairs, helped him with the bed, then went back to my place and had a nice jerk off session before starting my day.

I don't know this guy that well, and neither of us had seen each other naked before, but he seems like a cool guy. And in quarantine I am in serious need of a JO buddy to add to the quaranteam. Anything to mix it up a bit. Maybe this will bridge that gap.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Aside from my friends dad, who I mentioned in another thread, the other person who I saw a lot of dick slips and ball slips from was my HS soccer coach. He was a cool guy, in his early 30's, really tall/thin, dark hair and hairy chest. He would always run drills with us, do stretches, and scrimmage with us if we had uneven teams. He always wore green plaid boxers and the shortest black soccer shorts you've ever seen. Usually the same size as his boxers and his boxers would peak out from the bottom when he ran.

Whenever we would finish practice we would all lay out on the field stretching, and he would squat down in front of us. Every now and again his nuts would sort of slip out the side of his shorts. No one would really notice unless it was really obvious. And then someone would give him shit for his short shorts and we'd all laugh. He didn't give a shit. He'd just say 'Focus on the game gentlemen' and we would go back to talking about practice.

You could also get a good glimpse of it if he was running during a scrimmage, or high kicking. Those boxers really didn't hold anything in, and you could see his long dick just flopping around. I really don't think he was trying to show off. He was straight, married, and just old school, and short soccer shorts were what he was used to.

We used to have to shower after practices, and while coach had his own shower in his office, he would usually come talk to us in the locker room wearing either those wet green boxers or a towel. If he sat on the bench to talk to us it was over, you could see everything peaking out.

Definitely made an impression on me.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent the night with a friend, and we slept in boxers. The next morning, I woke first and looked over at him. He'd tossed off the covers and laid on his back, morning wood standing out the hole of his boxers. I had a boner too, for the same reason. I didn't get up, just watched his pulsate with his heat beat. When he finally woke, he looked at me and asked. "What are you staring at?" I said, "What do you think?" He jerked the covers off me to get even, but I wasn't popping out the boxer hole. "Not fair, he complained. "I should get to see yours, too." So I pulled it out the hole and let him look. We went to the toilet together and had a contest to see who could piss through a boner first. He won.

Cromwell105

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Here’s a story where dick slippage led to more, for those who like this stuff. OK this is a bit long but I wanted to get a lot of detail in, so here goes. I hope you guys like it.

In the 1990s I crewed on an Italian charter sailboat in Croatia and soon discovered that it was dickslip heaven. Our skipper and his girlfriend were rather free spirited and, between that, the summer heat, and the fact that there were plenty of nude beaches, after the first day or most guys started freeballing, giving many opportunities for exciting views. Also, when you’re on a sailboat, you’re usually sitting most of the time and the deck is full of gear, so it’s hard to sit “composed”.

The boat was 48 feet and had four double cabins, two in front with a double berth and two at the back with bunk berths. This time the skipper assigned me to share a double berth cabin with a 20-year-old named Jamie (not his real name). He was tall and lithe, with a quick smile and an easy-going demeanor, and was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of short shorts that accented his legs and made you just ache to peek inside.

When Jaime sat down on the bunk in the cabin to put his stuff away his balls slid out of the leg of his shorts into full view, revealing that he didn’t have any underwear on. I started putting my stuff away too but kept stealing glances between his legs, trying not to be obvious.

We cast off about a half hour later, motored out of the marina, got the sails up and got on course. It was warm but not too hot, the wind was light and so I went onto the foredeck to just relax and get some sun.

After a few minutes Jaime came forward to join me, and lounged on a sailbag in front of me. To my delight, his balls slipped out again and the way he had his leg arranged I could see up into his shorts, just perceiving the outline of his shaft draped over his left thigh. We started chatting, and Jaime wanted to know all about me, what I did and so on. I was happy to keep up my side of the conversation despite the distraction, but it wasn’t easy because his cock had begun to slip out of his shorts too. At a certain point he shifted slightly in his shorts and his whole cock slid out into view for me to admire while he kept on chatting.

I wondered how much he was aware of his display, as I found myself quite challenged to keep from staring. His cock was medium size, cut, and perfectly proportioned. It was clear that he kept his pubes closely cropped but not shaven, although his balls were hairless. I was totally hard by then and fortunately the way I was sitting kept the fact hidden.

The question of whether or not he was aware of his incredibly sexy display was, to me at least, resolved when we heard the footsteps of another crewmember coming forward, and Jaime changed position and deftly slipped his cock back into his shorts, pulling down the hem to try to stay covered (with only partial success) while continuing to talk nonchalantly. Whether or not he was doing it on purpose, he had known how much he was showing and had decided who could see and who couldn’t.

Fast forward to the evening. It must have been around 11, the two of us were sitting on the foredeck , and Jaime asked me if I minded if he slept naked in the bunk with me. I had the choice either of saying that I didn’t mind, or offering him some of my own underwear to sleep in. The truth was I didn’t mind at all if he slept naked in the bunk that we were about to share, and the thought excited me, so I said sure. With that he went down below to get ready for bed.

I heard movement below the deck as Jaime entered our cabin. The transparent hatch was closed, but I could see inside the cabin when he turned on the light. Bathed in the glow of the lights, the first thing he did was unbutton and step out of his shorts, remaining completely naked. For sure one had to say that he was comfortable with nudity! His cock and balls now swung freely between his legs like ripe, tempting fruit. He glanced up and saw me staring, and waved with a big smile making no effort to cover up. Climbing up on the bunk he opened the hatch and said, “We better sleep with this open, it might get hot in here tonight!”

I started getting hard immediately and told myself, what the heck. Entering the cabin I saw that Jaime had already arranged all the sheets and was lounging on his back, facing me, with his flaccid cock draped across his thigh, and he smiled when he saw me. I smiled back and then thought, OK, who cares, and said I think I’ll sleep naked too.

With that I took my clothes off and my erection sprung free, and I felt Jaime’s eyes linger on it. I didn’t remember my cock being any harder than it was now, bobbing skyward, mute testimony of my sexual excitement. No one had propositioned the other for sex, but there was that strong undercurrent between us, like electricity, and there was no denying that I wasn’t interested. I wasn’t going to make the first move, if there was one to be made, but my erection made it clear that if Jaime took the initiative I wasn’t going to be offended, because a hard cock usually likes to be pleasured.

I got into bed and realized that our feet were touching, as the bunk tapered towards the bow. Jaime mumbled something, and slowly, he moved his hand towards my groin and slowly wrapped his fingers around my balls, fondling them gently. That was the beginning of a week in which every night sperm flew in the forward cabin.

weatherwax2010

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use to work as an architect, and once there was a house we were trying to complete prior to Christmas so it was all rushed towards the end. The tradies and builders were working 7 days a week, it got pretty hectic.
One Saturday something happens and I had to go to site. By the time I arrived the last of the tradies were leaving for the day. I waited out the front for a few minutes and gave the foreman a call. He didn’t answer, but about 5mins later I turn around to see him drive up in his Ute (utility truck). As he steps out of the car I see he is wearing a rugby uniform - short shorts, boots and jersey. Which was weird, rugby is a winter sport and it’s summer time in Australia.
He’s a typical 2nd-3rd generation Italian Aussie with hairy legs and broad shoulders. He apologised for being late and gave me some story about a charity rugby game he was playing. I don’t remember that detail too well.
We go and have a look through the house and towards the end he needs to show me a problem with some ducting above a wardrobe.
He moves the ladder out, climbs up a few steps and reaches into the ceiling, only I am completely distracted - he’s not wearing any underwear and I can see it all. He’s got one leg higher than the other and it’s all hanging out. Thick black curls, balls and cock right at my eye level. I got all the detail.
Thankfully he was too busy looking up into the ceiling and reaching for stuff to notice me slack jawed and drooling.
He pulled the stuff down to show me, and I kept asking every question I could to get him to stay that way. I swear he must have been uncomfortable as stepped down because he had to reach for his junk and adjust to make sure it was all in.
I worked with him on a few houses, and nothing like that ever repeated, such a shame.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was at the gym today and due to social distancing our gym is only allowing a limited number of members in each hour. I was in the free weight section doing shoulder presses and checking out my form in the mirror that was before me. There was a handsome guy that came and started using the bench next to me to do chest press movements. While I was completing my sets I was also stealing glances at this guy who I found to be very attractive. He was a very handsome athletic guy with well defined muscles. He had on a fitted Nike tank top and some pretty short fitted runner's shorts. started his sets while laying back and I could see clear up one of the legs of his shorts. What I saw peeking from beneath his shorts were sweat soaked cotton briefs that had lost their elasticity due to the moisture. The more he pressed the barbell the more his torso and thighs shook. By this point my eyes were glued to his reflection in the mirror. I just knew that there was a good chance that something was going to slip out of those soggy underwear and skimpy shorts. Sure enough he was at the beginning of a set when his rather loose hairy balls fell out of the pouch and made an appearance outside of his shorts. He completed his set and racked the barbell and discreetly grabbed his towel and threw it over his lap. He was unaware that I had witnessed the ball slip. He sat up and looked around and reached down between his legs and quickly pushed his balls back into his shorts and moved on to another area of the gym. I think that if he had continued going without correcting the ball slip his cock would have fallen out next which would have been a treat to my eyes.

ebsocks

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was just out of high school I took a job working for a real estate agent/investor painting houses. I worked with a crew of two other guys plus the contractor. One of the guys was just a few years older than me, I remembered him from high school. He was a bigger muscley guy, not terribly bright but a hard worker. He did more of the actual renovation work so he wore work pants, construction boots, tool belt that sort of thing. When we got to more of the finish work he wore these old grey sweatpants and running shoes. He really showed a nice bulge in the sweats, clearly wearing underwear that pushed his bulge up. We didn't work together on a project often, I was left to follow in areas that were already completed and ready for painting. As we got closer to finishing we worked together more. As time went on, I realized why he wore these old sweats because he was a messy painter and was always getting paint on him. This one day he was pretty wet with paint, he had no choice but to take his sweats off. He kicked his runners off, undid the drawstring and let his sweats drop, then just stepped out of them. He was wearing these small blue bikini style jockeys and white socks. I just watched him because his cock and balls were visible through the thin material. He worked like that for the rest of the day. Everytime he would squat down his nuts would pop out of the leg hole. He didn't seem to be very self conscious or aware that I was always checking him out. But we worked away, chatting about nothing in particular until he spilt more paint on himself. He got it on the floor so I grabbed some rags to help clean it up. He got paint on his bulge, legs and socks so off them came too. I remember saying to him that he's got paint on his cock and nuts and he'd better clean it off before if dried. We were both laughing as we went into the bathroom to wash. He asked me to go to his car to get his jeans that were clean, so I did and brought them to him in the bathroom. He was chubbin' a bit from cleaning up, pulled on his jeans freeballing while stuffing his semi into his fly. I guess being a jock he wasn't self conscious of his nakedness but I sure got an eyeful that day.

A few years later, we ran into each other in a bar. He brought the incident up and we laughed about. He told me he it made him kinda horny so I ended up blowing him in the cab of his truck.

Papichulloo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Im I photographer and once did a photoshoot for a magazine for dad of the year for father's day. At the shoot the dad asked for my number and later on asked me to do another private photoshoot to keep the photos to himself. He explained to me that he always wanted pictures in underwear just so he can keep them to himself. I agreed and we did the photoshoot a few weeks later. At the photoshoot he was a bit nervous at first and then I noticed how he was getting hard and couldn't hide it anymore. He got excited and I told him to spread his legs a little bit and his dick slipped out and he was dripping precum. I asked if I should continue talking pictures as I got hard. He then decided to just take it all off and let me photograph his hard cock pointing at me.

Cairn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had some of my mates coming to my home for a barbie and movie night ..
After eating outside we all went inside to watch the movie ..
I have a L shaped couch , i was freeballing that day as I regularly do 7/24 , sitting across from of one of my mate , and concentrating on the movie playing on the screen , when i heard a ding coming from my phone , i checked it and see my mate sitting across from me had sent me a message , i opened it , it was saying " hey Cairn , i can see your apricots and your donger from where i am sitting ...." followed with lol emogis and the photo posted here ....
We still laugh about it 2 years later ...

Attachments

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the college dorms as a freshman, one day both my roommate and directly across the hall neighbor’s roommate left for the weekend. So my neighbor, E, asks me on the way back from the dining commons if I wanted to hang out and watch tv later. I said sure. E is really nice and super cute and super straight. He works out and has the nicest arms and chest. I show up an hour later and he’s just wearing boxers. I’m wearing a T-shirt and shorts. I’m sitting on E’s roommate‘s chair and he is sitting up on his bed propped up against his headboard. The way he sits I can see the bulge of his dick. Everytime I talk to face him or look sideways I can see that bulge…just there, pushing up the fabric, making those blue vertical lines curve up and over that mound. I am trying not to get hard and thank goodness for my tshirt but how can I not look (but of course not stare). During a commercial he gets up and gets a drink from his mini-fridge and sits back down. But now his right leg is slightly raised and with that, it raised the opening of his boxers where I could see the shaft of his dick. There was no way I was getting up from my chair because I was full on hard. Seeing that shaft was mesmerizing. He had no idea he was exposed. I could barely see the bottom of the head of his dick. Just kept on talking as normal and when he would laugh….damn, that bulge would jiggle. I wished so bad his dick would properly slip out but never did. About 15 minutes later, he shifted and put his leg down, and the gap in his boxers closed. I was there for another hour before I left so still got to see that amazing bulge. Thank goodness I was able to get my dick down, but you bet the moment I got back to my room, I jacked off so quick, picturing that beautiful body and shaft before I went to bed.

S_Dick

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I went camping upstate last weekend with a couple of my buddies. One of them brought his coworker along who is relatively new to town. There were four guys total. The first night we were all so excited to get out of the city that we might have hit it a little too hard. The next morning me and my friend's coworker were the first ones up by a few hours, so we restarted the fire and made coffee while the other two guys slept it off.

It was warm out so he and I both just hung out in our boxers. As soon as he walked out of his tent that morning I could clearly see the outline of his cock and his cut cock-head pushing up against his tight fitting worn yellow boxers. He was a pretty solidly built, tall blonde guy, 180 lbs at least, and his cock looked thick and built to match. He wasn't buff, but he was solid. Once we got the coffee going I sat down in a camping chair and enjoyed the fire. He crouched down across the fire from me and started building up the fire. When he crouched down his big balls fell right out of the side of his boxers, and the full outline of his cock was totally visible in those yellow boxers. You know that pair of boxers you have that are so old they are basically see-through? Yeah, these were those. He didn't seem to notice or care so I just enjoyed the view. We stayed like that for about 30 minutes, each of us going to grab more wood for the fire, and the other one crouching down to tend it. Each time he knelt down his cock and balls would slide out, but he never did anything about it.

Eventually the other guys woke up, and we eventually put shorts on.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
At the gym, I had one knee on the bench doing dumbbell lifts and rows, looking into the mirror to insure my head was up to keep proper form. Down the way was an MMA fighter, totally built guy, jumping rope in only ranger panties style of short shorts. I no longer had trouble holding my head because the bounce of his bulge caught and held my eyes. Soon, it became clear that he was boning up. The huge bulge grew with each bounce. Not long into a speed set, the ranger panties bounce one way and his cock bounced the other, and everything poked out the leg hole. My eyes bulged and he grinned into the mirror without ever stopping to tuck himself back inside.

When he finished, he put his cock and balls away. Turning toward me, he winked.

I said, "I thought those things had mesh liners."

He said. "I cut it out. I enjoy the bounce."

I replied, "So did I."

"I'm headed to the steam room," he said. "In case you want to see more."

OldWise

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
yep! That’s fairly common, especially with older swim briefs where the leg elastic is wearing out. I’ve seen plenty of views like that. I can share some

When I was in my late 30s, I was dating a 25 year-old women who delighted in making my cock visible through my pants. Well, we were staying at a fine hotel, swimming in the pool. I noticed that both the women and men were staring at my crotch. This made no sense, as I wore my old pale yellow swim trunks, very conservative, which extended far down my thighs. Upon entering the restroom and seeing my refection in the large mirror, I instantly understood the stares. The wet yellow cloth was embarrassingly transparent, which allowed my jet-black pubic hair and cock and balls to be seen. Why hadn't I noticed this before? I placed a paper towel over my private parts and rushed back to our room. My girlfriend finally showed up, asking why I had left. I told her. She said that she could see very little, which was true, as the super thin cloth had already dried. I then went in the bathroom, removed the trunks, soaked them, put them back on before returning to show her. She was delighted.

Well, she finally admitted that she had cut the inner liner out of the trunks. I was both pissed off and sexually excited.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On the beach at Ft. Lauderdale, my family set up our umbrella and camping chairs next to a 30-ish man, his wife, and two small kids who played in the sand. Their chairs were old school, the kind with a lattice of plastic making the seat and back. He wore short trunks with no elastic around the legs. As the kids played and he guzzled beer, both testicles descended from his leg hole. My 13 year-old-boy noticed and told me and my wife. I thought to go tell him, but my kid said, "Let's just watch and see what happens."

My boy started building sand castles with their two kids. He'd take a bucket to the edge of the waves, fill it with wet sand, and bring it back. Soon, the oldest kid (a girl) grabbed the bucket and ran toward the waves. Her dad panicked and stood to chase her. The chair rose with him and collapsed behind his butt. His family jewels had dangled through the lattice. With the chair collapsed behind him, his balls got an extreme tug. He fell onto the sand, screaming. His wife rushed to the escaping kid, thinking that was why he was yelling.

My boy and I went to his rescue. We opened the chair and pushed his balls through the lattice. After helping, my boy said, "Dad, did you see how big his balls were and how far they stretched?" We laughed about it. I said, "he'll get another surprise when he gets in the shower." His sack was badly sunburned from hanging out for more than an hour.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw one recently while at work from a co-worker. We were in the restroom. I was just finishing up as he stepped up. There is a very small divider between our urinals so most men have to be very close to hide their bits. Many of us don't care and stand far enough back so that we don't get a splash on our trousers. Well my co-worker was one of those guys who stood back. He's talking to me about something work related. I pass by and I can see the tip but that's all. I didn't want to let my stare linger and he notice. I went to the sink to wash my hands and from the sink you can see the line of urinals directly in the reflection. My co-worker is very animated and he's still talking. I can see him in the mirror and I can see his long floppy penis. He shakes himself vigorously for longer than usual so it was a show for me. He then turns facing my direction and his dick is still out enough for me to see but he's doing the actions to tuck himself and zip up. I'd already seen it all however. The only thing that wasn't on display was his balls but from what I could see from his penis it was a nice size in it's flaccid state.

weatherwax2010

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I was a young teenager, just about to hit puberty, I had spent a Saturday morning out with my mate.
It got really hot, so we decided to head back to his place and watch TV until it cooled down. Walking back in the heat was terrible, we were sweaty and bothered by the time we got back to his place.
His father and brother were hanging in front of the TV when we got there, not changed from sleeping in, still in their boxers and t-shirt - no big deal. We lay out on the floor in front of the TV and then all decided to watch a movie.
His older brother got up to put the DVD on, he was kneeling on one knee and the other was in front, knee bent and foot resting on the floor. Needless to say his boxers road up and stuck to his ass with all the sweat. Everything just hung out the side closest to us. He was a few years older and had well and truly hit puberty, his balls were hairy and because of the heat he was hanging low. He dick wasn't as low, so we could only see the tip. I remember being transfixed, I hadn't seen someone in my social circle who had hit puberty so I was fascinated.
I turned to my mate and saw him staring as well, I giggled, so did he - and I just went back to staring as he struggled to get the DVD in properly. He must have been there for a mintue trying to shove the DVD in before he realised the machine wasn't turned on.

chrisjason

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We had a trampoline in our backyard for many years as my boys were teenagers. It became a neighborhood hangout with their friends. This was in the beginning of cell phones and video trading apps. The boys discovered they could bounce on the trampoline while freeballing in basketball shorts and the videos would show nice dick prints of their junk bouncing around. The girls seemed to enjoy getting these videos. So, the high school wrestling star was bouncing on the tramp while several of his friends recorded. As he bounced, the waist of his basketball shorts started slipping. Unconcerned, he kept bouncing. In turning a flip his shorts ended up at his ankles and his junk bounced uncovered while the videos still recorded. I think his videos may have been the start of Only Fans style porn. He didn't care claiming that anyone who saw him in his singlet knew how big he was. And he was.