Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Here’s another story about my dad. It happened when my uncle and his family came to visit. At first, our family and my uncle’s family all congregated in the living room. By the time everyone sat down, there was no chair for me to sit in so I sat on the carpet with my back propped up against the arm of a small couch. Immediately I noticed that I was in the perfect spot to look right into my dad’s shorts. He was sitting on the sofa directly across from me, sitting on the edge of the seat, leaning a little forward, with his legs spread somewhat. And because I was looking up at a slight angle, I could see right into his gaping left shorts leg. My excitement about the view was tempered by the fact that there were so many people — and eyes — in the room. So I tried to stay low key, but it wasn’t easy. With the few glances I could steal, I did notice three things. One was that there was something hanging, and maybe even swaying a bit, in his shorts. Two, there was a white line of some kind in there too. And three, there was a black patch toward the very top of the view.

Eventually, most of us dispersed into other rooms of the house or out into the yard and continued catching up. The only ones who remained in the living room were my dad, my uncle, and me. My uncle and my dad were focused on their conversation. So … I finally got to really gawk at my dad’s genital exposure.

The white line, it turned out, was the seam of his white boxers. So he had apparently stopped free balling and was back to wearing boxers. But the underwear was not getting in the way of my view as it was also gaping, just like his shorts. The thing that was hanging was, of course, the scrotal skin, hanging straight down, and his left testicle. It would jiggle occasionally and sway sometimes. It was very exciting. And the black patch at the top of his exposure was a part of his dense, dark, pubic hair. It was the area of the bush that gets really thick right alongside the base of the cock. I‘ve always called that the penis sideburns. Lol. Not sure if it really has a name.

For about 10 minutes, I got a wonderful view of dad’s sexual exposure, from pubes to testicle, with a nice long stretch of skin in between. It was exactly what I wanted to see. Much later that night, alone in my bed, I finally got to masturbate about it. It was a challenge to keep my grunts and gasps down.

Absolutely excellent story. I always love the level of detail you go to. I can picture it perfectly just from reading.

I will post a story that I’ve only shared in private so far, where I get my face really close to my dads exposure.

ZuhayrKhan27

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I grew up in the country - most farms were beef, sheep or wheat in the area, and whilst we didn’t farm pretty much all my friends and cousins did, so we were often found ourselves helping out and working with animals.

One summer there had been an issue with some sheep, I can’t remember what it was but it meant we had to treat them for parasites. If you’re on a farm this is pretty standard stuff that you do a couple of times a year. I was with my dad, my uncle, a couple of cousins and 2 jackaroos - I didn’t know them, since they were employees of my uncle I don’t think I ever saw them again. They were young men, not far out of school. I was probably about 11 years old maybe 12 or 13, and these guys were young adults to me - I remember one was tying to grow a beard and failing. Too young and baby faced for anyone to take it seriously and let alone grow a proper one.
Real country blokes too, had heavy accents and wore big hats and checked shirts.

Anyway we were out the other side of the property from the house one day, in the yards after mustering the sheep in and running them through, so we could spray their backs and drop some stuff down their throats. It meant you had to channel the sheep from one big yard, through to narrow one in single file. It was hot, and because of the sun and the work everyone wear jeans, long sleeve shots and big hats.
Sheep are fucking stupid, like really stupid, so when you’re trying to direct them all in one way they do stupid stuff. When cornered they buck and will head but you and jump around - it’s not exactly chaos, but they could do anything any moment.

one of the jackaroos and I were up the back slowly herding the sheep in the large yard up, so that everyone else could do their part. Our job was the relatively easy, but you had to stay alert - there were two big trees in the yard and one of the sheep got confused, and wasn’t heading the right way - I remember looking over and thinking, not much of an issue, I’ll stand here whilst he sorts it out.
Anyway, the sheep just loses it and starts going crazy running straight at him - we were both surprised. Before I could do anything the sheep has head butted the jackaroo, he almost falls backwards but recovers himself (not so gracefully) - stumbling around he ends up near a wire fence, and the sheep is still going after him. As he is running along th fence the sheep catches up and head buts him again - this time the jackaroos jeans catch on the fence with such force that they essentially rip one of the legs of the jeans completely off.
whatever caught him was about crotch height so it caught his briefs as well - as he stumbled over the jeans ripped, his briefs ripped and everything was on display.

One side of his jeans was fine but the other was in pieces. It was a REALLY hot day, so those balls were hanging low and out the side. He had some serious pubes and you could see that the fence had cut him lightly on the outside of tue legs. He family jewels were fine, and on full display.
The thing is, we were no where near finished and too far from the house to go back and get pants. All he could do was put sunscreen on, and cut the jeans off.
we must have been out here for another 2-3 hours before heading back and the whole time I was just staring at his junk hanging out.

All I remember is the heat, and how far low his balls were hanging. Every now and then he would take his hat off, fan his face and then fans his balls - making a full display for me. He was clearly loving it by the end.
I remember driving back to the house with him, and instead of heading in and grabbing clothes he just stripped off and went straight into the dam. My aunt bought over towels and I had to tell her what happened. She wasn’t pride or anything and her response was pretty “huh, whatever” but everyone else thought it was hilarious.

I have a clear memory of his balls and dick just sitting on the card seat in that heat as we drove back to the house.
Nice

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Time to revive this thread!

Anyone got any stories about seeing a man accidentally expose some of his dick or a testicle out of his shorts as he sat or squatted down?

I especially love reading experiences from the 1970s and 80s!

hourhamster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I remember one time when I was in high school. We were getting changed for gym class. One of my friends was sort of standing opposite me, he took off his tshirt and his trousers. He was wearing boxers which were quite loose and I noticed the fly was unbuttoned (he didn't realise). He bent over to pick his trousers up off the floor and out flops his huge cock. It must have been about 5.5-6 inches flaccid, thick and uncut. It took him a couple of seconds to realise that his junk was now on full show and then he quickly tucked it back in and put his gym shorts on.
I've got so many great stories of dickslips and accidental exposure from high school and college hehe.

R19

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I remember one time when I was in high school. We were getting changed for gym class. One of my friends was sort of standing opposite me, he took off his tshirt and his trousers. He was wearing boxers which were quite loose and I noticed the fly was unbuttoned (he didn't realise). He bent over to pick his trousers up off the floor and out flops his huge cock. It must have been about 5.5-6 inches flaccid, thick and uncut. It took him a couple of seconds to realise that his junk was now on full show and then he quickly tucked it back in and put his gym shorts on.
I've got so many great stories of dickslips and accidental exposure from high school and college hehe.
Can’t wait to hear them

Reactions: Sensual Dude

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw one recently while at work from a co-worker. We were in the restroom. I was just finishing up as he stepped up. There is a very small divider between our urinals so most men have to be very close to hide their bits. Many of us don't care and stand far enough back so that we don't get a splash on our trousers. Well my co-worker was one of those guys who stood back. He's talking to me about something work related. I pass by and I can see the tip but that's all. I didn't want to let my stare linger and he notice. I went to the sink to wash my hands and from the sink you can see the line of urinals directly in the reflection. My co-worker is very animated and he's still talking. I can see him in the mirror and I can see his long floppy penis. He shakes himself vigorously for longer than usual so it was a show for me. He then turns facing my direction and his dick is still out enough for me to see but he's doing the actions to tuck himself and zip up. I'd already seen it all however. The only thing that wasn't on display was his balls but from what I could see from his penis it was a nice size in it's flaccid state.

Tommypa94303

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw one recently while at work from a co-worker. We were in the restroom. I was just finishing up as he stepped up. There is a very small divider between our urinals so most men have to be very close to hide their bits. Many of us don't care and stand far enough back so that we don't get a splash on our trousers. Well my co-worker was one of those guys who stood back. He's talking to me about something work related. I pass by and I can see the tip but that's all. I didn't want to let my stare linger and he notice. I went to the sink to wash my hands and from the sink you can see the line of urinals directly in the reflection. My co-worker is very animated and he's still talking. I can see him in the mirror and I can see his long floppy penis. He shakes himself vigorously for longer than usual so it was a show for me. He then turns facing my direction and his dick is still out enough for me to see but he's doing the actions to tuck himself and zip up. I'd already seen it all however. The only thing that wasn't on display was his balls but from what I could see from his penis it was a nice size in it's flaccid state.
Same thing happened to me. CEO pulled up to the urinal next to me. Made small talk and I tried to keep my eyes up until I had to zip up and was able to causally look down to see what he was packing. He wore on occasion tight jeans which showed his bulge -he dressed to the right! And the gals loved his ass.
As I answered a question I was at the sink and had a view of him at the urinal. He was swaying his hips and pissing and I could see a plump cut cock. He looked over at me and I think he could see him elf and that I was looking. Flipped and flipped his dick some more then turned to start tucking it in right in front of me all very casually.
Next time I heard the gals chattering when he wore jeans I wanted to say that he has a really nice cock.

quicksilver1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the college dorms as a freshman, one day both my roommate and directly across the hall neighbor’s roommate left for the weekend. So my neighbor, E, asks me on the way back from the dining commons if I wanted to hang out and watch tv later. I said sure. E is really nice and super cute and super straight. He works out and has the nicest arms and chest. I show up an hour later and he’s just wearing boxers. I’m wearing a T-shirt and shorts. I’m sitting on E’s roommate‘s chair and he is sitting up on his bed propped up against his headboard. The way he sits I can see the bulge of his dick. Everytime I talk to face him or look sideways I can see that bulge…just there, pushing up the fabric, making those blue vertical lines curve up and over that mound. I am trying not to get hard and thank goodness for my tshirt but how can I not look (but of course not stare). During a commercial he gets up and gets a drink from his mini-fridge and sits back down. But now his right leg is slightly raised and with that, it raised the opening of his boxers where I could see the shaft of his dick. There was no way I was getting up from my chair because I was full on hard. Seeing that shaft was mesmerizing. He had no idea he was exposed. I could barely see the bottom of the head of his dick. Just kept on talking as normal and when he would laugh….damn, that bulge would jiggle. I wished so bad his dick would properly slip out but never did. About 15 minutes later, he shifted and put his leg down, and the gap in his boxers closed. I was there for another hour before I left so still got to see that amazing bulge. Thank goodness I was able to get my dick down, but you bet the moment I got back to my room, I jacked off so quick, picturing that beautiful body and shaft before I went to bed.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Please feel free to share them all ;)

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
In the college dorms as a freshman, one day both my roommate and directly across the hall neighbor’s roommate left for the weekend. So my neighbor, E, asks me on the way back from the dining commons if I wanted to hang out and watch tv later. I said sure. E is really nice and super cute and super straight. He works out and has the nicest arms and chest. I show up an hour later and he’s just wearing boxers. I’m wearing a T-shirt and shorts. I’m sitting on E’s roommate‘s chair and he is sitting up on his bed propped up against his headboard. The way he sits I can see the bulge of his dick. Everytime I talk to face him or look sideways I can see that bulge…just there, pushing up the fabric, making those blue vertical lines curve up and over that mound. I am trying not to get hard and thank goodness for my tshirt but how can I not look (but of course not stare). During a commercial he gets up and gets a drink from his mini-fridge and sits back down. But now his right leg is slightly raised and with that, it raised the opening of his boxers where I could see the shaft of his dick. There was no way I was getting up from my chair because I was full on hard. Seeing that shaft was mesmerizing. He had no idea he was exposed. I could barely see the bottom of the head of his dick. Just kept on talking as normal and when he would laugh….damn, that bulge would jiggle. I wished so bad his dick would properly slip out but never did. About 15 minutes later, he shifted and put his leg down, and the gap in his boxers closed. I was there for another hour before I left so still got to see that amazing bulge. Thank goodness I was able to get my dick down, but you bet the moment I got back to my room, I jacked off so quick, picturing that beautiful body and shaft before I went to bed.

I had similar experiences back then. I couldn’t get enough of it. Guys would sit there in boxers hanging out together, and I’d often get to see multiple guys’ balls peeking out at the same time.

None of them knew they were exposed or said anything if they saw up another guy’s boxers. I’m sure even my balls were exposed multiple times too. I would always have to Jack off after hanging out with them lol

D

deleted12595501

Years ago i gave my dad a feet massage. And i saw his ball sag from his underwears. I wish i could remember how it looked i was young. But i ran later to my room to jerk off. There was another time he was nude (i saw his back area and butt) for a second. He was peeing.

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A while back my buddy invited me for a day trip to the state park. The park has a large lake so we decided to rent out a kayak and spend some time in the water. Knowing he’d get his outfit wet, my friend changed into a pair of skimpy running shorts and a tank top.

The kayak was made for its two users to face each other, and my buddy’s long, lanky legs made it a tight fit. Each stroke against the water accentuated his biceps, and I refrained myself from staring at his hot hairy pits. It didn’t take long for me to notice the large gaps between his legs and his shorts and how his boxers weren’t doing him any favors.

Under the current lighting a faint silhouette of his balls fell directly into my view. As we talked, I exerted more force on the right side of the kayak to where the sun shone directly onto my friend. Now, not only was a portion of left ball drooping but his thick dick head was peeking out. Being latino, it made sense for him to be uncut, and his brown, pruned up foreskin almost glimmered in the sunlight.

You’d think he’d feel a breeze and realize eventually, but we stayed in the water for another hour and my friend’s dick never retracted. His obliviousness made it all the more hot and I remained aroused up until we returned to the shore. At the public bathroom, as my buddy changed back to his regular outfit, I locked myself in a stall and jacked off to the mental picture of my friend’s soft cock. The front of my underwear had been soaked in precum and within a minute I came so hard that my dick hurt afterwards. We haven’t gone out like that again, but I’m anxiously waiting for this summer to come by.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
A while back my buddy invited me for a day trip to the state park. The park has a large lake so we decided to rent out a kayak and spend some time in the water. Knowing he’d get his outfit wet, my friend changed into a pair of skimpy running shorts and a tank top.

The kayak was made for its two users to face each other, and my buddy’s long, lanky legs made it a tight fit. Each stroke against the water accentuated his biceps, and I refrained myself from staring at his hot hairy pits. It didn’t take long for me to notice the large gaps between his legs and his shorts and how his boxers weren’t doing him any favors.

Under the current lighting a faint silhouette of his balls fell directly into my view. As we talked, I exerted more force on the right side of the kayak to where the sun shone directly onto my friend. Now, not only was a portion of left ball drooping but his thick dick head was peeking out. Being latino, it made sense for him to be uncut, and his brown, pruned up foreskin almost glimmered in the sunlight.

You’d think he’d feel a breeze and realize eventually, but we stayed in the water for another hour and my friend’s dick never retracted. His obliviousness made it all the more hot and I remained aroused up until we returned to the shore. At the public bathroom, as my buddy changed back to his regular outfit, I locked myself in a stall and jacked off to the mental picture of my friend’s soft cock. The front of my underwear had been soaked in precum and within a minute I came so hard that my dick hurt afterwards. We haven’t gone out like that again, but I’m anxiously waiting for this summer to come by.

You should suggest it to him again and be like “imma bring a change of clothes as well in case we get wet, like last time”

it’s always the best when a man is accidentally exposing himself. There’s something so masculine and hot about a male not noticing that his dick and/or balls are showing.

Ed Van

Legendary Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After spending some time lounging around in the top branches of the tree, my teenage best friend and I were ready to climb back down. It was summer and we were both wearing shorts. I started down the tree before he did. On the lowest branch just before reaching the ground, I happened to look up. My friend was in the middle of a big leg stretch as he climbed down above me. I could see right up his shorts!

That day he unwittingly treated me to two sights I'd never seen before: boxers and the full length of a peer's stretched dick. This was the eighties, so I'd caught glimpses of plenty of guys' balls before. But I had never seen anyone's manhood.. and certainly not my best friend's. (And how I had tried!) Now, without any effort, I was looking right at it!

I had never seen a pink cock before. His was thick, and there was a prominent vein running down the shaft. What a beautiful, unexpected sight! I stopped cold and despite better judgement, just kept staring up at it. Mid-climb, legs splayed, my friend barked down at me to move out of the way. Suddenly, I remembered myself, and jumped to the ground... but not before lingering just a second or two longer to stare up and take in all of that beautiful sight.

Years later after I came out, I told him what I saw that day-- his birthday! He didn't believe me, so I described his big pink cock perfectly. Then I said, "It was your birthday, but I got the best present!" You should have seen the look on his face. He wasn't upset-- was maybe even a bit pleasured at the thought-- but his jaw had definitely dropped to the floor.

Though we live states apart, he and I are still close friends. And since that summer day long ago, I have felt even closer to him; I know him more completely.

bill4494

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Though we live states apart, he and I are still close friends. And since that summer day long ago, I have felt even closer to him; I know him more completely.

I know exactly what you mean. Even though getting naked at a hot spring was deliberate and we didn't fool around, popping erections was a special sharing of secrets that bonded me and my friend in a way no other experience can.

Sorry for the thread drift!

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
After spending some time lounging around in the top branches of the tree, my teenage best friend and I were ready to climb back down. It was summer and we were both wearing shorts. I started down the tree before he did. On the lowest branch just before reaching the ground, I happened to look up. My friend was in the middle of a big leg stretch as he climbed down above me. I could see right up his shorts!

That day he unwittingly treated me to two sights I'd never seen before: boxers and the full length of a peer's stretched dick. This was the eighties, so I'd caught glimpses of plenty of guys' balls before. But I had never seen anyone's manhood.. and certainly not my best friend's. (And how I had tried!) Now, without any effort, I was looking right at it!

I had never seen a pink cock before. His was thick, and there was a prominent vein running down the shaft. What a beautiful, unexpected sight! I stopped cold and despite better judgement, just kept staring up at it. Mid-climb, legs splayed, my friend barked down at me to move out of the way. Suddenly, I remembered myself, and jumped to the ground... but not before lingering just a second or two longer to stare up and take in all of that beautiful sight.

Years later after I came out, I told him what I saw that day-- his birthday! He didn't believe me, so I described his big pink cock perfectly. Then I said, "It was your birthday, but I got the best present!" You should have seen the look on his face. He wasn't upset-- was maybe even a bit pleasured at the thought-- but his jaw had definitely dropped to the floor.

Thats awesome

You mentioned that you caught glimpses of plenty of guys balls before due to it being the 1980s…would love to hear more about that