Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips

allmanbud

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
In college, I worked on campus in a new building on the edge that had outdoor tree planters with wide cement space for sitting. I could see a guy wearing baggy shorts and manspreading but lying down on this planter. At a distance I already could see his beautiful legs and thighs. When I passed closely, I could look down his shorts and see his long dick resting on the inner side of his thigh. I was not expecting that, just wanted to get a good look at his legs. I ended up walking back and forth a few times. He was oblivious while looking at his phone. I got horned up, and I entered the building to find the bathroom and rubbed out a load.
LOL

• Love
Reactions: masonjames

hisf

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In college my roommate would sleep in his underwear on hot summer nights. Often the sheets came off and id see his legs splayed apart and his big bulge. He sometimes was hard, and sometimes scratched or grabbed his dick, and I'd see a part of his shaft .

He was very hairy and had nice legs so it was great to see the way his cock and ass bulge out and peek depending on his sleeping position.

Ive seen wet precum spots. I've watched his cock pulse. I've seen it harden. And just once, I've seen his cock head pop out and I remember staring at it for a long time.
He was a jerk but a sexy guy.

weatherwax2010

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I go to a gym with classes and there is one rather handsome straight guy, he has taller and leaner physique and is pretty chatting - he's well liked. In Australia rugby is a pretty popular sport, which means that most aussie guys are comfortable wearing shorter and tighter shorts than what I see Americans do.
This guy normally wears something a bit longer than rugby shorts, but you can always see subtle bulge, and I've looked a number of times.

Anyway, I was working out opposite him and the exercise involved us standing up and getting on the floor for a few different movements - I am not sure what happened exactly, but I think the elastic on his underwear must have broke because he was definitely wearing a pair of briefs, but on the last two rounds as he stood up I caught the right angle up one leg and saw it all.
He's about 32 years old and uncut, he obviously shaved his balls they looked smooth and sweaty - we were working out so i am sure there was a bit of normal shrinkage, so I won't judge size.

Still, it was glorious, I get to think about it now - it was a lovely little thrill towards the end of a rather intense workout. I am sure if we weren't all huffing and puffing it would have been obvious I was staring, because once we stood up it was all clearly bouncing around as he he did the backward lunges. bouncing from side to side:p