Stories (not Pictures) Of Seeing Accidental Dick/ball Slips

ShaunSA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was peeing at a urinal in my university’s restroom and my classmate was using the urinal next to me. Once I was finished I stepped back to adjust my zip and belt… and I saw his uncut cock peeing into the stall. I was able to stare at it for 10 seconds before he finished and left. I had to try so hard not to just come right then and there

LewdKiwi_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I recently visited Bangkok and I went to the public bathroom and there was this old skinny dude at the urinal. Unlike everyone else he was standing away from the urinal while peeing which I found odd then I immediately found out why. He has these huge cock and balls that were semi hard and if he get any closer, his dick is going to touch the urinal

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Posted this on another thread and figured it sorta applies. There was a tiny bathroom at one of the old department buildings at my college campus that I loved going to. The building’s from the 1940’s when it was a men’s-only college and I guess with the renovations over the decades the bathroom had a funny skinny corridor for an entrance that led to the sink and beside it was a tiny space with 2 urinals and a toilet stall. Not only were the urinals touching side by side with no divider, but the stall was maybe 3-feet wide right next to the right urinal and the stall wall stood at barely 5 feet. This meant you could be standing pissing on the urinal and you could quite literally look to the right and see a guy taking a shit.

The lecture hall there easily occupied 100-300 students at any given hour on the weekdays so the bathroom was always busy. There’d be some days I’d go by and just stand at the urinal and gaze at the guys beside me. It was hot because, especially with new students going in, the guys would typically second guess whether they want to occupy the urinal so close to another guy but 9/10 times they would just go for it and unzip. I managed to see many of my classmates’ dicks both through the urinals and as I gazed into the toilet stall where they sat obliviously on their phone. The most memorable time was when my professor came in after the lecture and he pulled out a long, wrinkly cock with a fat head and an untrimmed bush.

VladtheImpaler

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one time when I was in high school. We were getting changed for gym class. One of my friends was sort of standing opposite me, he took off his tshirt and his trousers. He was wearing boxers which were quite loose and I noticed the fly was unbuttoned (he didn't realise). He bent over to pick his trousers up off the floor and out flops his huge cock. It must have been about 5.5-6 inches flaccid, thick and uncut. It took him a couple of seconds to realise that his junk was now on full show and then he quickly tucked it back in and put his gym shorts on.
I've got so many great stories of dickslips and accidental exposure from high school and college hehe.
I chuckled at your experience in gym class seeing your friends dick flop out of his underwear. When I had gym class jockstraps were mandatory (yes the gym teacher checked) so all 30 of us had to strip naked put on a jockstrap before putting on our gym shorts. At the end of class we all had to shower so we all stripped naked walked to the shower as the gym teacher stood at the entrance making sure we washed. No dick slips just pure nakedness

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I chuckled at your experience in gym class seeing your friends dick flop out of his underwear. When I had gym class jockstraps were mandatory (yes the gym teacher checked) so all 30 of us had to strip naked put on a jockstrap before putting on our gym shorts. At the end of class we all had to shower so we all stripped naked walked to the shower as the gym teacher stood at the entrance making sure we washed. No dick slips just pure nakedness

Have you ever seen any dick/ball slips?

LewdKiwi_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Posted this on another thread and figured it sorta applies. There was a tiny bathroom at one of the old department buildings at my college campus that I loved going to. The building’s from the 1940’s when it was a men’s-only college and I guess with the renovations over the decades the bathroom had a funny skinny corridor for an entrance that led to the sink and beside it was a tiny space with 2 urinals and a toilet stall. Not only were the urinals touching side by side with no divider, but the stall was maybe 3-feet wide right next to the right urinal and the stall wall stood at barely 5 feet. This meant you could be standing pissing on the urinal and you could quite literally look to the right and see a guy taking a shit.

The lecture hall there easily occupied 100-300 students at any given hour on the weekdays so the bathroom was always busy. There’d be some days I’d go by and just stand at the urinal and gaze at the guys beside me. It was hot because, especially with new students going in, the guys would typically second guess whether they want to occupy the urinal so close to another guy but 9/10 times they would just go for it and unzip. I managed to see many of my classmates’ dicks both through the urinals and as I gazed into the toilet stall where they sat obliviously on their phone. The most memorable time was when my professor came in after the lecture and he pulled out a long, wrinkly cock with a fat head and an untrimmed bush.
Fuck that must have been heaven

hourhamster

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yep. I think we can all agree gym class was the best place to see a whole lot of dick.

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Very hot! I love restrooms with urinals that have no divider between. I used to hate them but now I just don’t care. I try not to look cause I don’t want to seem like that’s all I’m there for but I’ve caught guys looking over And they aren’t discreet about it either.

I always find it funny how men avoid using the urinal when another guy is already using one. I know it’s awkward but is it like are y’all tempted to look at a penis so just avoid at all cost?

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I went to a bar the other night and had a pretty hot, unexpected experience at the restroom. I was using one of the two urinals when this tall, masculine guy in his 30’s walks in. Immediately he recognizes the guy washing his hands at the sink and chatted with him as he proceeded to take the urinal next to me to take a piss. What’s weird is the hand dryer in the bathroom was located right beside the urinal the guy was using, and when his friend turned it on the guy yelped and motioned his body towards me.

The guy’s piss stream projected onto my urinal although a few drops of his piss bounced onto my jeans and my hand. I noticed the guy had a fat 4” uncut softie while he rapidly moved back to his position. The man was completely flustered and said “Shit that was a cold breeze. Sorry man!” I shrugged it off and played it cool but his friend was laughing hysterically. He continued apologizing which I found even hotter as I could tell this macho looking guy wasn’t the type to get as vulnerable and embarrassed as he looked.

johnweek1

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I accidentally traumatized my sister when I was in still in school by wearing shorts that were too baggy while sitting in a chair, gave her a complete view of my balls/cock. 21 years later I am still mortified at just thinking about that and to this day, am extra cautious about the shorts/briefs I wear as a result.

Ed Van

Legendary Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I accidentally traumatized my sister when I was in still in school by wearing shorts that were too baggy while sitting in a chair, gave her a complete view of my balls/cock. 21 years later I am still mortified at just thinking about that and to this day, am extra cautious about the shorts/briefs I wear as a result.
Traumatized? Wow man, you're that big? Well buddy, put on some shorts, pick up the smartphone, and traumatize the rest of us!

Ed Van

Legendary Member
Media
Washington DC (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Freshman year at college was nearly over. After all this time, my roommate Chris was still frosty to indifferent to me, at best. It's not like I wanted the two of us to be great friends or whatever. But it would be nice to have a reasonably cordial relationship with the guy sleeping across the room for a year.

Chris was handsome; beautifully built. He was on the competitive swim team at school. I saw him now and then as he practiced in the pool at the gym. Chris was swimmer lean, but his speedos could barely contain all his goods stuffed inside.

Chris hadn't done as well in competition as he had hoped, so he trained hard all second semester. Two days were left in the semester when, quite by accident, as I was walking on the deck above the pool, I caught him just as he emerged from the water. My jaw dropped! This handsome young man had turned into a slippery wet Adonis, complete with his curly mop of hair. The wet-slicked speedos were practically see-through.

Chris and I led such different schedules and dormitory life all year that I hadn't really noticed his body. Until now.

From the observation deck above, I stopped and stared at his glistening skin and bouncing bulge. This was the closest I had gotten thus far at seeing Chris nude. So despite myself, I stared long and hard, well beyond what was safe to do.

Chris glanced up once as he flexed and toweled off, but I was sure he didn't see me openly lusting after him from above.

The next morning I walked into our dorm room and found Chris in his terry cloth robe, just in from the shower, sitting on the edge of his bed and blow drying that big mop of hair on his head. His legs were spread wide open as he used the dryer, and I could see clearly-- straight up the robe! His unclothed manhood, which all year long I'd never gotten a glimpse of, was now in full glorious view!

Realizing I had come in, Chris quickly and modestly clasped his legs shut...

But I was feeling a bold that morning. After all, there was just one more day of school left. So I decided to plop down on the floor right in front of Chris, not two feet away, to try and drum up conversation and hope to glimpse more big hairy balls and half-erect dick.

I don't even remember what we were chattering about, but as we talked, his robe opened wider and wider. Then his legs got further and further apart. Within a few minutes, Chris was in full manspreading position again. Ad the cock was more than half erect!

On the floor, in disbelief, I was right at eye level! I could see all of Chris in all his glory. This went on for about a minute more, when suddenly his lips curled a bit and he smiled. "What are you staring at?" "You!" I laughed.

Chris scooted further toward the edge of the bed as he kept smiling this new smile and talking... even though I was obviously not paying good attention. Now my head was positioned almost between his knees, which were spread on each side of my face. At this point, I could have scooted back. But l didn't! How much closer would he and his pulsing cock come?

"I saw you yesterday," Chris suddenly said. "I know you were looking at me. Is this a better view?" He playfully smirked, then quickly shut his legs closed again, practically pinning my head between his knees as they closed up.

Nothing much ever happened between Chris and me after that day. But after freshman year, he and I made a point to hang out regularly-- even though we weren't roommates anymore. That accidental and then not-so-accidental sighting somehow shifted the energy between us. And every time afterward when Chris saw me, he'd smile that same secret smile that I saw for the 1st time the end of freshman year.

Sadly, that morning was my last sighting. But whenever Chris saw me the next 3 years, he'd hug me so tight I could feel his goods pressing against mine. I made sure to always hug him a lot, for as long as I could.

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Idk if I posted this on here before of another thread but I recall when I was in high school the physical education teacher wouldn’t wear underwear. I realized when I could see his penis print from his shorts. He always wore runner shorts so the weren’t that long but they did have a bunch of ridges up front so you wouldn’t notice it right away but one time I was looking straight at his shorts when I noticed the print of his penis head. He was not good looking but ever since I would always look and without fail I’d see his print. I then came to know that he would shower there at school. So I would take my time getting dressed in hopes he would hop in the shower since I had his class right before dismissal.

James0909

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Idk if I posted this on here before of another thread but I recall when I was in high school the physical education teacher wouldn’t wear underwear. I realized when I could see his penis print from his shorts. He always wore runner shorts so the weren’t that long but they did have a bunch of ridges up front so you wouldn’t notice it right away but one time I was looking straight at his shorts when I noticed the print of his penis head. He was not good looking but ever since I would always look and without fail I’d see his print. I then came to know that he would shower there at school. So I would take my time getting dressed in hopes he would hop in the shower since I had his class right before dismissal.

Would his balls ever peek out of his shorts when sitting/stretching?

Reactions: WillyWanka

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Would his balls ever peek out of his shorts when sitting/stretching?
Sadly no cause he would always stand and he wasn’t a tall man so the shorts looked big on him.

chadb7

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did he saw you seeing him naked ?

Fillycocksteak

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did he saw you seeing him naked ?
Sadly I never saw him shower, I just noticed I didn’t make that clear. I guess he would wait till school was over so students wouldn’t see him naked. I did confirm he would shower there because he had his body wash and shampoo on his desk to the side.

D

deleted8036561

For some reason I never wore boxers until after high school. On a summer mission trip (all of us over 18), we stayed at a school so there were about 15 of us in a room.

The big shower room had poles, but were curtained. In our group we all covered ourselves in the locker room, for whatever reason. We finished our showers and were chilling in the room, most just in underwear while we waited on the leaders to shower. I still wasn’t used to boxers, and somehow slipped out of the fly while sitting on the edge of my cot. No idea how long it was before someone made a joke and I noticed. We all had a good laugh.