Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Even though I'm a top, I love checking out guys' bulges. It's pretty much automatic at this point. Of course, for most of the last few decades, that's been tough with looser clothing than I grew up with in the 70's as a teen. But sweatpants are a wonderful invention! lol. It's better in the summer around here, with shorts appearing. It's fun to see which guys at the gym show bulge while they're working out. It's a fun spectator sport. And occasionally, when I'm freeballing in thin summer shorts, I catch someone doing it to me! lol

D

deleted9798041

There may not seem like there is a point to you and maybe some others, but he must enjoy doing it, so what is the harm, I know that many others enjoy seeing it and admiring it and you can count me as one who alos enjoys seing nice bulges. It isn't like he is completely exposing his naked penis to the publi.
Totally cringe imo

Tight_End_SC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I totally check out the bulges, but at least I check out the face first in most instances. No doubt some have noticed. Not one to gawk but do get enough of a look and then think... nuts or cock....what is making this guy fill his jeans so nicely? haha

kudoz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even though I'm a top, I love checking out guys' bulges. It's pretty much automatic at this point. Of course, for most of the last few decades, that's been tough with looser clothing than I grew up with in the 70's as a teen. But sweatpants are a wonderful invention! lol. It's better in the summer around here, with shorts appearing. It's fun to see which guys at the gym show bulge while they're working out. It's a fun spectator sport. And occasionally, when I'm freeballing in thin summer shorts, I catch someone doing it to me! lol
You'd catch my eye mate! Love to see you freeballing

• Love
Reactions: WadWorshipper

WadWorshipper

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You'd catch my eye mate! Love to see you freeballing

Too bad you don't work at the local hardware store. The boys there get a regular show of my swinging soft cock in thin sweats. ;)

bulgegawker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Testament to how vast LPSG repository can be, it took me seven months to reach this forum. Well, I have always been attracted to them, even before I recognize myself as gay. I mean, I could not be attracted to the guy but a nice bulge is a nice bulge. Also it has to be something with the clothing/ covering of it. At first I thought I had to do with shininess of the fabric or how snugged it was- repo pants, lycra shorts, meggins, speedos, leather, denim -, but what about freeballers on track pants or basketball shorts.
What comes to mind is definitely sexual or arousing but to me more the like of a first flirt or insinuation even if/ even more so if they are aloof of it. It can be mesmerizing if an outline is shown or if it shows movement, again even better if it's a hardon that can't be controlled. I guess there's a voyeur side of it too.
On the exhibitionist side, I try to show off my bulge too and get super excited if I catch someone doing it but I have to say only a few times it has led to a random encounter. I got a steel cockring too just to accentuate my bulge and would wear it now and then just for the sake of showing some extra bulge.
I know I got carried over but what do you expect of a confessed bulgegawker.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love catching guys staring at my bulge. I like seeing their reaction when they know I have caught them staring. Yesterday I was walking down the street and I passed a group of about 5 younger guys. This one guy in the group totally locked his eyes on my bulge as I walked by even though he was with a group of friends. I love it when they don't even care if their friends catch them.

I know I miss most of the stares because when I have friends walking with me, they often comment on guys and women staring a lot more than what I see. It makes me think it is way more common that I even realize. I have learned that the more I show off, the more bold people are at staring. I also can tell you that the more bold the person is, the more likely something will just happen.
Lowes Bulge.MOV

Texart

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wish another guy checking out your buldge did not embarrass you, It is no different that straight guys checking out women with a large bust. We are simply admiring a well endowed and lucky man, which you seem to be one. I wish I had what you have, but I don't, but I sure enjoy seeing men that do and the pleasures I could give them if they desired.

nub_dick_grower

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
No, women definitely crotch watch. I've had this happen to me many times in my life, I remember one particular scenario from when I was in high school. I was in my Chemistry class and for some reason leaning against the lab table facing the rest of the room and got a spontaneous erection, of course being well endowed made it obvious. Anyway, there was a Latina in our class and she was starting at it, her eyes showed that she really wanted it and that she was probably getting wet. One of her friends noticed she was staring at something so she turned around to see at what, noticed my bulge and then turned around really quickly out of embarrassment.

Other than that though, most of the crotch watching seems to be when I'm wearing basketball shorts, since you can practically see everything, or if I'm sitting in a particular way. I generally wear jeans, so if I'm sitting at a desk that is of a particular height it is super obvious, I've had both men and women stare.

Plenty of YouTube channels have "bulge watching women" as their main content source. Women obviously watch.

example:
https://www.youtube.com/@sizeematters3090
https://www.youtube.com/@thisbulges4ubbc/videos

Please share more if you know of them.

Reactions: docs20i

yyzstevie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I caught a guy on Sunday morning at Lowe's as we passed. I usually show a nice bulge and I happened to be commando in some slim fit trousers and a cock ring. His sideways stare gave him away! It's always flattering and I like to show a bulge as much as I like to spot them.
I often go to lowes & Home Depot in the mornings with my morning bulge… pulsating too
Or the Starbucks lots of other guys in tights & leggings there too in the mornings

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think I have been a serious crotch watcher all my life, just love a nice bulge or even better a VDL (visible dick line) My mind often works overtime imagining whats behind the fabric. Shorts in summer can be even nicer with a pair of legs and a pair of speedos in the swimming pool even better :):)
I’m the same William1! I too have always been a crotch watcher and summer is so great for it. I live in an urban area near a University and I run 5-7 miles a day. I see so much bulge including vpl and being in US Midwest that includes seeing the circumcised cockhead imprint! I also see lots of pretty coeds with tight spandex that outlines their pussy lips perfectly—i absolutely love it all!

randt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm into men only.

I instantly feel like checking their bulges if I consider them attractive. But sometimes, unconsciously I find myself whether directly starring at or trying to pick the scene at the corner of my eye. Whenever it happens I'm compelled to look at their faces and see if I like them. If they do, I try to to scan like full body. I need loads of data to process internally so that I can reach any conclusion, as my drive runs slow AF.

If I decline the possibility of being them attractive, I go back to my usual detachment and they vanish from my sight. ALTHOUGH, sometimes it is simply impossible not to keep starring at it, in cases like huge, boney, very very interesting - lol - too much revealing (I've seen more than once some lads with their trousers hanging sooo low, that not only pubes but practically everything was visible whenever they raised their arms heh) or plain and simple explicit. :D

Yet, in contexts where I can notice the person is not feeling comfortable (not because of me, but on how their bulge look like at that moment,) then I TRY not to glance at it ever again, and if not possible, an extra effort for the usual stealth-check. ;)