Staring at a guy's bulge?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for those of you on here, at least for those who are attracted to men,

Do you ever stare or oogle a man's package? If so, do you generally do this when you are attracted to him or is it more of an absent minded thing? When you see a large package or decent bulge what thoughts come into your head? Does it turn you on, do you imagine having sex with him?

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love catching guys staring at my bulge. I like seeing their reaction when they know I have caught them staring. Yesterday I was walking down the street and I passed a group of about 5 younger guys. This one guy in the group totally locked his eyes on my bulge as I walked by even though he was with a group of friends. I love it when they don't even care if their friends catch them.

I know I miss most of the stares because when I have friends walking with me, they often comment on guys and women staring a lot more than what I see. It makes me think it is way more common that I even realize. I have learned that the more I show off, the more bold people are at staring. I also can tell you that the more bold the person is, the more likely something will just happen.
Lowes Bulge.MOV

TomSalihNYC

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I bulge watch and I also put my (big) bulge on display for others to stare at.

In fact this morning during my commute to the office it led to a very hot encounter. I was standing on the train platform waiting for my train and a guy walked by, obviously staring at my bulge, and then stood about 10ft away waiting for the train. He kept looking at me, I looked back and he grabbed his bulge quickly. It was hot, made me horny so I grabbed my bulge while he was looking at it.

Right away he signaled for me to follow him back up to the subway station’s bathroom. A couple guys kept coming in/out but managed to jerk him off a bit and he deep throated me right there in the bathroom. It was so hot and it all happened because he stared at my bulge, which I was showing off for that very reason.

Nate2020

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is staring and there is looking, I would say that almost all men and many women sneak a peak at their coworkers, friends etc. For men it's usually a competitive thing. It's very common to be in a long business meeting to find a guy checking out my bulge. When seated for long meetings I naturally form a moose toe from my business slacks. it's not intentional it's just having a dick. Guys get it. Women look too.

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always look at crotches. Lately I'll stare at crotches on the street and not really care if the guy notices me doing it. And I do look at crotches whether or not i'm really attracted to the guy, it is an absent minded thing. Usually there's not much to look at though. Recently there was a guy who's crotch I see regularly, a coworker, and normally theres nothing there, but the other day he had a nice tube in his pants. Maybe he was wearing different underwear that day. When I see a nice bulge on a not so attractive man, I imagining watching him jerk off. If I see a nice bulge on an attractive man, i imagine dropping to my knees and sucking it.

Little dick homo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes if I see a huge bulge in a guys pants I do stare, as long as he doesn't see me doing it, generally tends to be about the bulge rather than what the guy looks like, but if he is gross then a big bulge makes no difference. Usually a minute or two after walking past him, especially if he is hot as well, I have already sucked his cock and he has shot his load down my throat or up my ass in my imagination of course. Sometimes I can spend a few hours fantasizing about him just from a quick glimpse.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been wondering about this a lot, but from the female perspective. Do women EVER actually crotch-watch? I've been known to sneak into the bathroom at work and get it raging hard and stuff back into my pants to see if anyone will notice, and I've only ever seen someone check it out once. Are they just that much better at being discreet about looking? I wanna show it off damnit!

No, women definitely crotch watch. I've had this happen to me many times in my life, I remember one particular scenario from when I was in high school. I was in my Chemistry class and for some reason leaning against the lab table facing the rest of the room and got a spontaneous erection, of course being well endowed made it obvious. Anyway, there was a Latina in our class and she was starting at it, her eyes showed that she really wanted it and that she was probably getting wet. One of her friends noticed she was staring at something so she turned around to see at what, noticed my bulge and then turned around really quickly out of embarrassment.

Other than that though, most of the crotch watching seems to be when I'm wearing basketball shorts, since you can practically see everything, or if I'm sitting in a particular way. I generally wear jeans, so if I'm sitting at a desk that is of a particular height it is super obvious, I've had both men and women stare.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
. Anyway, there was a Latina in our class and she was starting at it, her eyes showed that she really wanted it and that she was probably getting wet.
Wow this just goes to show that you know nothing about women...

Hardybob

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think I have been a serious crotch watcher all my life, just love a nice bulge or even better a VDL (visible dick line) My mind often works overtime imagining whats behind the fabric. Shorts in summer can be even nicer with a pair of legs and a pair of speedos in the swimming pool even better :):)
I’m the same William1! I too have always been a crotch watcher and summer is so great for it. I live in an urban area near a University and I run 5-7 miles a day. I see so much bulge including vpl and being in US Midwest that includes seeing the circumcised cockhead imprint! I also see lots of pretty coeds with tight spandex that outlines their pussy lips perfectly—i absolutely love it all!

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never get tired of ogling bulges. I do it all the time and have been caught by the bulge's owner plenty of times. They usually seem to not know that they are showing and start to blush, cover it up, but they always have a grin on their faces! Every now and then I come across the man I want to...the one who is on display intentionally and wants to be seen. I love when they catch me because they look right at me and smile or wink, sometimes they'll discreetly draw attention to it to watch my reaction. I love it! I can't speak for ciswomen or other transwomen, but I DEFINITELY look! It's a big turn on for me!

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
rather straight guy here who doesn't really look at guy's bulges but sometimes they are so large that I notice them.

This weekend while standing in line at the grocery store this guy turns and I can see his dick going several inches down his leg. I could see the head of his dick clearly.

Hetrosizequeen

Cherished Member
Media
Question for those of you on here, at least for those who are attracted to men,

Do you ever stare or oogle a man's package? If so, do you generally do this when you are attracted to him or is it more of an absent minded thing? When you see a large package or decent bulge what thoughts come into your head? Does it turn you on, do you imagine having sex with him?
Love this question. Bulges are the sexiest thing on the planet to me.

I used to stare at a man's bulge and be so jealous and turned on at the same time. I was so competative and didnt want my girlfriends or wife to see his bulge because it was probably bigger than mine but at the same time I was turned on because he was dominating me with his manhood just by being. It would drive me nuts and I would think of his manhood for days straight (pun intended) sometimes even weeks. If my wife saw it and I knew it just by watching her eyes and facial expression I would be so turned on and jealous thinking that both of us want his thick baby maker, if my wife said something about it like she did in the park one day it would make me so hard and angry again....but when we fucked that night and she was so horny in bed I knew that she was thinking of his big dick....so was I

OctoGun

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sorry for the double post - I’ve just reminded myself of my own story. I was on a flight in December and the two male flight attendants were checking my bulge. I was sat on an aisle by myself (near enough an empty flight).

the attendants kept coming over one at a time and standing at the end of the aisle to block the view from anyone behind. Then they pretended to get something out of the overhead storage, while very clearly staring at my bulge.

after a few times of them doing it I started rubbing my cock through my shorts. They clearly loved it. One guy was licking his lips.

the other one came around to collect litter at the end of the flight, and passed me a note with his phone number on.

though tbh none of them were my type so I didn’t follow through on texting. It was just horny to know I was turning them on while they were meant to be working. I felt kinda powerful, in a weird way

vita2016

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly if I see a guy in sweatpants walking down the road, my eyes just go straight to his dick. All I can think about is how big it would be in my mouth or feeling it in my ass inside me. ><

I try not to ogle and stare because I know it's rude but I can't help it.