Staring at a guy's bulge?

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for those of you on here, at least for those who are attracted to men,

Do you ever stare or oogle a man's package? If so, do you generally do this when you are attracted to him or is it more of an absent minded thing? When you see a large package or decent bulge what thoughts come into your head? Does it turn you on, do you imagine having sex with him?

Little dick homo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes if I see a huge bulge in a guys pants I do stare, as long as he doesn't see me doing it, generally tends to be about the bulge rather than what the guy looks like, but if he is gross then a big bulge makes no difference. Usually a minute or two after walking past him, especially if he is hot as well, I have already sucked his cock and he has shot his load down my throat or up my ass in my imagination of course. Sometimes I can spend a few hours fantasizing about him just from a quick glimpse.

Zyz

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm mainly attracted to women, but I'll always take a second look at an obviously big bulge and imagine what the guy is packing. I used to go to a gym in London a couple of years ago and there was a tallish, slim guy, not bad looking, with the most massive bulge I've seen IRL. It used to fluctuate in size and, based on the shape and movement, I'd guess he was into scrotal infusions. He would clearly show off in the gym, but then not take his shorts off in the changing room. One of my biggest regrets is not catching him alone to ask about it...

p.s. If you're on here and recognise yourself, tell me! ;)

zipp82

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always look at crotches. Lately I'll stare at crotches on the street and not really care if the guy notices me doing it. And I do look at crotches whether or not i'm really attracted to the guy, it is an absent minded thing. Usually there's not much to look at though. Recently there was a guy who's crotch I see regularly, a coworker, and normally theres nothing there, but the other day he had a nice tube in his pants. Maybe he was wearing different underwear that day. When I see a nice bulge on a not so attractive man, I imagining watching him jerk off. If I see a nice bulge on an attractive man, i imagine dropping to my knees and sucking it.

hornyt2k5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been wondering about this a lot, but from the female perspective. Do women EVER actually crotch-watch? I've been known to sneak into the bathroom at work and get it raging hard and stuff back into my pants to see if anyone will notice, and I've only ever seen someone check it out once. Are they just that much better at being discreet about looking? I wanna show it off damnit!

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been wondering about this a lot, but from the female perspective. Do women EVER actually crotch-watch? I've been known to sneak into the bathroom at work and get it raging hard and stuff back into my pants to see if anyone will notice, and I've only ever seen someone check it out once. Are they just that much better at being discreet about looking? I wanna show it off damnit!

No, women definitely crotch watch. I've had this happen to me many times in my life, I remember one particular scenario from when I was in high school. I was in my Chemistry class and for some reason leaning against the lab table facing the rest of the room and got a spontaneous erection, of course being well endowed made it obvious. Anyway, there was a Latina in our class and she was starting at it, her eyes showed that she really wanted it and that she was probably getting wet. One of her friends noticed she was staring at something so she turned around to see at what, noticed my bulge and then turned around really quickly out of embarrassment.

Other than that though, most of the crotch watching seems to be when I'm wearing basketball shorts, since you can practically see everything, or if I'm sitting in a particular way. I generally wear jeans, so if I'm sitting at a desk that is of a particular height it is super obvious, I've had both men and women stare.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Think I have been a serious crotch watcher all my life, just love a nice bulge or even better a VDL (visible dick line) My mind often works overtime imagining whats behind the fabric. Shorts in summer can be even nicer with a pair of legs and a pair of speedos in the swimming pool even better :):)

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never get tired of ogling bulges. I do it all the time and have been caught by the bulge's owner plenty of times. They usually seem to not know that they are showing and start to blush, cover it up, but they always have a grin on their faces! Every now and then I come across the man I want to...the one who is on display intentionally and wants to be seen. I love when they catch me because they look right at me and smile or wink, sometimes they'll discreetly draw attention to it to watch my reaction. I love it! I can't speak for ciswomen or other transwomen, but I DEFINITELY look! It's a big turn on for me!

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I normally don't. BUT there was one instance where I was talking to a guy and you just couldn't help but notice the bulge. He was handsome and sexy, and I really wondered whether he had "packed" it that way. I've also been with guys that push it all forward and then when the pants come off, totally overmarketed!

Reactions: Heat and bigtoad

unassuming45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always crotch watch and it has become second nature when i see an attractive guy. When I see the guy and the bulge I always assume they are straight or maybe they think about being sucked off by another guy, also I wonder how he fucks as well.

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I normally don't. BUT there was one instance where I was talking to a guy and you just couldn't help but notice the bulge. He was handsome and sexy, and I really wondered whether he had "packed" it that way. I've also been with guys that push it all forward and then when the pants come off, totally overmarketed!

I had something with a friend of mine, like I said before nothing sexual but we went out and he was wearing skinny jeans and his bulge was so apparent that I just couldnt stop looking at it. - He has all the features of a guy that id imagine was pretty hung and the skinny jeans just confirmed it.

Good luck to his gf :)

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I automatically crotch-watch to see if there's something there. And if there is then I will stare. Not in a desperate way (since I'm not), but rather openly I suspect. The guy need not really be attractive, whatever that is, but have this certain something about him, which you sense immediately/instinctively but cannot really put your finger on.

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I automatically crotch-watch to see if there's something there. And if there is then I will stare. Not in a desperate way (since I'm not), but rather openly I suspect. The guy need not really be attractive, whatever that is, but have this certain something about him, which you sense immediately/instinctively but cannot really put your finger on.

You mean you can instinctively tell that he may be packing a large penis? People do this to me a lot, stare at my groin area, and I wonder what they are thinking.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
You mean you can instinctively tell that he may be packing a large penis? People do this to me a lot, stare at my groin area, and I wonder what they are thinking.

Not exactly, no. But I wouldn't mind having this (supernatural) talent! What I meant was I can instinctively tell/sense if the bloke has 'it' - this aura, or whatever it is that some people have and others don't . According to me, mind you. This happens before I have actually looked at the person.

In your case I haven't seen you soft and clothed, let alone met you, so can't tell what I would think if for instance I saw you in the street.

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I always crotch watch, its kind of a habit now...

Tall, short, medium, skinny, fit, chubby...you're a guy I'll glance at whats below the belt. If I like what I see I'll look at it again...possibly a third or fourth time hahaha!

It's a nice added bonus when the bulge is big and he's handsome/cute. :)