Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I see a dude showing a hot bulge in his jeans or on the beach it makes my day. As for me, I've always loved showing off my package, and have spent a lot of time figuring out which jeans work best — I have a build where Levi 501s are awesome in showing off my cock. I won't wear board shorts either at the pool or the beach. Lycra that moulds itself to your skin, whether with Speedos or a thong, can even show off your cock lines and head.
That’s one reason I love tights

I teased my now BF for a while after I noticed him staring, by going from jocks to boxers to commando under rugby shorts. This was over about a 4 week period and he definitely noticed when the view changed.
I caught his eye when he was staring, about 3 weeks after I had initially noticed his interest, and asked him if he liked what he saw and he didn't answer; at the end of the week I invited him to my place for a beer after work and after a few I asked him again. He didn't say much but his response left no question...

Texart

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Question for those of you on here, at least for those who are attracted to men,

Do you ever stare or oogle a man's package? If so, do you generally do this when you are attracted to him or is it more of an absent minded thing? When you see a large package or decent bulge what thoughts come into your head? Does it turn you on, do you imagine having sex with him?
Absolutely! A nice or even rather large bulge will catch my eye! I will try not to be to obvious if in public, but will discreetly try to get a good look at it. As far as thoughts I might have, I may wonder just how thick and/or long it might be. I also will wonder how receptive he might be to an approach by another man to talk with him and maybe get to know him and see how it might go from there. I do enjoy giving pleasure to well endowed men, but I have no desire to offend anyone by making a move on them unless I see something that might mean he would be okay with being approached, non sexually at first.

Absolutely! A nice or even rather large bulge will catch my eye! I will try not to be to obvious if in public, but will discreetly try to get a good look at it. As far as thoughts I might have, I may wonder just how thick and/or long it might be. I also will wonder how receptive he might be to an approach by another man to talk with him and maybe get to know him and see how it might go from there. I do enjoy giving pleasure to well endowed men, but I have no desire to offend anyone by making a move on them unless I see something that might mean he would be okay with being approached, non sexually at first.
Twice now I've been discreetly checking out a bulge and realised he is doing the same back to me. First time it happened it was a situation in passing and there wasn't any opportunity to approach, but the second time was at a 2-day first aid course with a group of 8 people. Prolonged glances went backward and forward until morning break, when I went to the toilet he turned up a couple of minutes later as I was leaving, and later caught my eye.
After the break the glances continued and when I adjusted he did the same, at lunchtime we talked a bit and I found he was also on the tools in another part of the city, that was how I started meeting like-minded tradesmen. It's the strangest situation to be working at an openly gay customer's house, and to know that the plumber, sparkie, chippie, floor sander, plasterer, painter and kitchen guy are into guys too but just not saying so.

kudoz

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love checking out a guy's bulge. Nowadays, when everyone is on a smart-phone or something to distract them, it's so much easier to check a bulge out without being noticed, so I get so much more eye-candy. Just last week though, I made a mistake: a young black dude with a fabulous bod was walking towards me as I was on my bike and I obviously made it clear as heck that I was checking out the beauty this dude had between his legs in his gym shorts - he clocked me and said to me: 'What da fuck you looking at?' It was even hornier for me that he noticed, but I cycled on fast just to make sure he didn't come after me.... I got a massive rod-on immediately and had to go into the woods on the side of the road to jerk my nuts empty

D

deleted21339821

I am constantly staring at the bulges, but I prefer loose and light pants than tight ones. Sweatpants are just perfect for that. The bus I take to get to work is very busy with students from the nearby university. There was that regular skinny short twink but still masculine who really turns me on. He always leans against the window, a little sleepy, with his headphones on, not paying attention to his surroundings.

He wore once a kinda baggy sweatpants and put his hands in his pockets. The pants were quite thin, they looked like pajama pants in fact. :D His bulge was quite big and visible. Either he did not notice it, or more likely he did not care. But I love that kind of confidence.

tiny one here

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I am constantly staring at the bulges, but I prefer loose and light pants than tight ones. Sweatpants are just perfect for that. The bus I take to get to work is very busy with students from the nearby university. There was that regular skinny short twink but still masculine who really turns me on. He always leans against the window, a little sleepy, with his headphones on, not paying attention to his surroundings.

He wore once a kinda baggy sweatpants and put his hands in his pockets. The pants were quite thin, they looked like pajama pants in fact. :D His bulge was quite big and visible. Either he did not notice it, or more likely he did not care. But I love that kind of confidence.
Yes, even though I prefer a firm bulge, it is all the better if the guy is confident and comfortable with it and not checking to see if anybody is looking ...

Yes, even though I prefer a firm bulge, it is all the better if the guy is confident and comfortable with it and not checking to see if anybody is looking ...
Yes, I watched a young guy nonchalantly walking down the street and across the road in front of me when I was stopped at the lights last week. He was wearing a pair of soft loose pants, like tracksuit pants but thinner and obviously without underwear by the way his thick cock was wagging about as he walked. He either didn't realise or didn't care, but it gave myself and the painter something to talk about that day.

D

deleted9798041

I've never done that.. What's the interest in it if nothing happens ?

ukbloke6

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah always been into bulge watching and like has been said earlier, its irrelevant what he looks like - its all about showing the bulge. I now have a partner who is big and he loves to show the huge bulge out on the street. I love walking with him and seeing others stare at that mass of cock and balls

pappiepapie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I run about 20 miles/week, and in the cold of winter, running tights are completely necessary ;)
I wear them in summer too, when it's not too warm (short ones of course). And yes sometimes people stare. I don't mind, If they wear tights I stare back :D

Reactions: MrMickleGary
D

deleted9798041

yeah always been into bulge watching and like has been said earlier, its irrelevant what he looks like - its all about showing the bulge. I now have a partner who is big and he loves to show the huge bulge out on the street. I love walking with him and seeing others stare at that mass of cock and balls
And what's the point about him showing his bulge to everyone... Very cringe for me

Texart

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And what's the point about him showing his bulge to everyone... Very cringe for me
There may not seem like there is a point to you and maybe some others, but he must enjoy doing it, so what is the harm, I know that many others enjoy seeing it and admiring it and you can count me as one who alos enjoys seing nice bulges. It isn't like he is completely exposing his naked penis to the publi.

TimWalksFunny

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There may not seem like there is a point to you and maybe some others, but he must enjoy doing it, so what is the harm, I know that many others enjoy seeing it and admiring it and you can count me as one who alos enjoys seing nice bulges. It isn't like he is completely exposing his naked penis to the publi.
It's a slight cringe for me. That is because as soon as it became impossible for me to not have a bulge, I started getting accused of showing off my big dick. I think it might have been jealousy and teasing. I was self-conscious about people looking at my groin. Police seeing my bulge and suspecting that I might be hiding drugs in my pants. An old lady was looking at my crotch with a scowl on her face then looked me in the eye and with a sour tone of voice stated, "Disgusting" as she passed me as I was exiting a supermarket. I thought of following her into the store and confronting her with, "Why am I disgusting for having a big penis? Do you think it makes me promiscuous or something? I didn't grow it big on purpose." but I realized she might have poor eyesight and might have thought I had an erection in the supermarket. I tried hiding the bulge but That became impossible with its increasing size. As it is I can't hide my genitalia size (the bulge) with a long coat in the summertime, so I just have to accept the stares and comments and let people think whatever it is they think about the massive bulge in my crotch that's caused by genitalia large enough to affect the way I walk.

Reactions: Texart