View
1711107004567.png

1711107419901.png

1711107513897.png

1711107689787.png

1711107825117.png
1711107846840.png
1711107909899.png
Q and that goof Bhanu looking good in the immunity challenge. Charlie too sitting down watching their lead go to shit because Hunter is too good.

Ugh Bhanu's pity tour is annoying the fuck out of me. God is NOT taking any amount of time to worry about anyone on Survivor let alone one of the most idiotic goofs of all time. Get over yourself...

SwimJHawk

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: MikM

Sean XXX

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 126023051
View attachment 126023431
View attachment 126023501
View attachment 126023651
View attachment 126023761 View attachment 126023811 View attachment 126023871 Q and that goof Bhanu looking good in the immunity challenge. Charlie too sitting down watching their lead go to shit because Hunter is too good.

Ugh Bhanu's pity tour is annoying the fuck out of me. God is NOT taking any amount of time to worry about anyone on Survivor let alone one of the most idiotic goofs of all time. Get over yourself...
Thanks so much for the capture of Q spread out on the buoy. When I saw it on the show, i said "Someone please put this on LSPSG". Q is so fucking incredibly hot even though his little coaching routine bothers me sometimes. I know Bhanu is annoying AF but that face and body is gorgeous nonetheless. He just needs a decent haircut. I am having so many fantasies of Q fucking the crap out of Bhanu.

Is Bhanu gay? At tribal council he mentioned his "partner".

CyanZach

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Thanks so much for the capture of Q spread out on the buoy. When I saw it on the show, i said "Someone please put this on LSPSG". Q is so fucking incredibly hot even though his little coaching routine bothers me sometimes. I know Bhanu is annoying AF but that face and body is gorgeous nonetheless. He just needs a decent haircut. I am having so many fantasies of Q fucking the crap out of Bhanu.

isnt partner gender neutral?

Totang

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I believe he is, yes.

ss872

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

You're welcome. :)

And I know 'partner' is gender neutral but it leaves people wondering what gender their partner is so if one uses it then they are either private, either are LGBTQ+ and I guess don't want to say boyfriend/girlfriend, and or they like playing games lol.

I mean they might as well just say 'my good friend'...

Sean XXX

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nvm. I just saw his Instagram. Bhanu's definitely G-A-Y.

Reactions: Zlyyfio