Survivor Contestant on OnlyFans

Alex.survivor

Sexy Member
Media
Hey guys,

This is Alex from Surivivor. I know that there's been one of my videos from OF leaked through this website, which really sucks, but I kinda get it and I'm not surprised. I hope you all enjoyed it.

In saying this, I really hope we can share a mutual respect for each other moving forward and please keep my paid content to yourselves if you buy it. I'd be really grateful if you guys can help me with that.

I'm sure most of you know, I am a straight man, but I genuinely love the gay community. For the most part, you are all incredibly open, very kind, and super generous and I thank you for being the way that you are. I think the world can learn a lot from all of you.

I'm happy to take any requests on my OF, so if you want to see something else (and you can keep it to yourself ).

Thanks for all the support throughout the show & since. I really appreciate you all. ❤️

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

putinputon

Experimental Member
Media
Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

This is Alex from Surivivor. I know that there's been one of my videos from OF leaked through this website, which really sucks, but I kinda get it and I'm not surprised. I hope you all enjoyed it.

In saying this, I really hope we can share a mutual respect for each other moving forward and please keep my paid content to yourselves if you buy it. I'd be really grateful if you guys can help me with that.

I'm sure most of you know, I am a straight man, but I genuinely love the gay community. For the most part, you are all incredibly open, very kind, and super generous and I thank you for being the way that you are. I think the world can learn a lot from all of you.

I'm happy to take any requests on my OF, so if you want to see something else (and you can keep it to yourself ).

Thanks for all the support throughout the show & since. I really appreciate you all. ❤️
Sorry to see it without paying. But I don't have 30 a month to see your beautiful content. Wish you luck there Alex! :)

Ps: after all those weeks seeing you on my screen, I came without even touching watching your video man. Damn you are hot.

Reactions: lh0711

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, please remember that it takes five posts, two days before some features unlock, ie. starting conversations etc.

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

DylanReece

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

Loved you on Australian Survivor, and loved the leak. Disappointing that you’re straight though, was hoping you were at least curious. I‘d subscribe to your OF if it wasn’t so expensive. $30 is a lot, especially if you’re probably selling the real stuff in private messages at the same time. For $30 there would have to be full scenes of , and some .

Reactions: scyguy46

SRFGLK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

That’s the most sweetest request ever, hope everyone respect your wish! Love From Brazil, Alex u did amazing that season, and u r an eye candy!

Reactions: BillM