Sexy Men From Survivor

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
editing makes a whole lot of difference. identity of Survivor is focusing on underwear for both men n women in challenges. They changed tactics in new era making the show unrecognizable. But now I guess they are understanding the mistake after 100s of articles in news portal. I may be bullied here but general public feels exactly what I said.
People pointing out your ridiculous takes is NOT bullying.
Grow up!

Reactions: hyacinthjaw

maxall

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
why is this guy shaming people? he has a point dont you think? i mean just cause you got a six pack and a jaw line dont mean you're attractive to everyone. people are attracted to all kinds of people. survivor has never had more than a few guys that are in your ball park each season lets be honest.
and you just shamed him with your comeback. go on twitter if you wanna bag people or see lots of naked guys lol come on people why so serious?
I’m replying to the people here that keep posting about how liking certain ‘attractive’ people is somehow problematic or racist. This thing of trying to shame everyone into circular virtue signaling is not cool. I don’t shame anyone for liking the gremlin looking monstrosities of the new era. I’m genuinely happy for u guys if that’s ur taste. Life must be so very easy for u. There is no need to shame me for liking this guy… IMG_0032.jpeg