Sexy Men From Survivor

upandatthem

Cherished Member
Media
I’m replying to the people here that keep posting about how liking certain ‘attractive’ people is somehow problematic or racist. This thing of trying to shame everyone into circular virtue signaling is not cool. I don’t shame anyone for liking the gremlin looking monstrosities of the new era. I’m genuinely happy for u guys if that’s ur taste. Life must be so very easy for u. There is no need to shame me for liking this guy… View attachment 125721801
i didnt shame anyone. your comment is so stupid. you really just shamed everyone. its like a back handed complement really. i feel people were not shaming people they are just trying to make a point that not every survivor contestant has to look like a model. everyone on this board is looking at hot guys in forums and on twitter and you think half the people on IG are being followed cause of their personality lol give me a break. this is the world we live. im here, we are all here to look at hot guys. so why are people shaming you for looking at that guy?. "life must be very easy for u"? this guy bagging everyone cause they ugly lol good work mate....

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would just want to remind people again, this is large penis forum and the thread is for sexy men from survivor.

Let's stick to that, it's not reddit sonpkeasr share more. View attachment 125835701 View attachment 125835721 View attachment 125835761 View attachment 125835791
I just want to remind YOU that practically everybody else on this forum enjoys talking about the show, and it's not for you to police the content based on your interpretation of the rules.

Carlos Danger Will Robinson

Superior Member
Media
I just want to remind YOU that practically everybody else on this forum enjoys talking about the show

Really? Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing the actual results of the poll you took, and when you took it, to determine that "practically everybody else enjoys talking about the show". Also please share your methodology. In fact, please post a pie chart for easy reading.

Now, if you can't do any of this, it can only mean your assertion is made up.

The ball is in your court.

hottiesnhotties

Superior Member
Media
Really? Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind sharing the actual results of the poll you took, and when you took it, to determine that "practically everybody else enjoys talking about the show". Also please share your methodology. In fact, please post a pie chart for easy reading.

Hehe good one... all I can see is most liked 3 posts in this thread is Eric, Chris Underwood & Patrick's bulge.

Reactions: ballsandall23

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

1 - For somebody trying to act smart, you don't seem to understand the concept of anecdotal evidence.
i.e. the fact that 'practically everybody' in this thread apart from a few people are actually talking about the show, and only a very selective few are complaining about it.
Hehe good one... all I can see is most liked 3 posts in this thread is Eric, Chris Underwood & Patrick's bulge.
2 - If you want to compare 'likes' as a measure of popular opinion, then here's some pictorial evidence for 'easy reading'.

Likes.jpg

Reactions: Drainmyrod