Hunter McKnight - Survivor 46

erector33

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I was yelling at the TV, “play the fucking idol.” Trained and prepared to win every challenge, but somehow didn’t know that the smartest, most physical and hottest always get voted out ASAP by inadequate morons. No one left gets a rise out of me. So what’s the point now? Hope the use him again.

runningcrazy

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was yelling at the TV, “play the fucking idol.” Trained and prepared to win every challenge, but somehow didn’t know that the smartest, most physical and hottest always get voted out ASAP by inadequate morons. No one left gets a rise out of me. So what’s the point now? Hope the use him again.
I was afraid that was gonna happen

• Love
Reactions: subdividemylipz

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I mean, he's hot as hell and I really like him...

But if EVERYTHING in his intuition was screaming that something was off, and he STILL didn't play his idol... I'm pretty sure that makes HIM the 'inadequate moron', no? lol

Reactions: CanIsniffyourbush