DublinLad1995

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Until then he's just gonna milk every cent from everyone's bank account. Scam everybody until they're homeless.
Some of you guys act like these dudes hold a gun to your head to hand your money over.

If people feel scammed - stop paying people in hope to see their dick.

If you don't want these hot dudes taking advantage of the community, then the community needs to collectively stop wanting to see everyone's dick and making a viable business out of it for these social media guys. Honestly, the 'scam' stuff is pretty embarrassing. Some of ya'll handing over your money willingly and then complaining about it after because you aren't satisfied when it is well established that 99.9% of these social media guys DO NOT and probably WILL NOT post dick pics.

Personally - as far as I can see. This dude went from suggestive videos fully clothed, to playful stuff in shorts, then comfortable in his underwear AND now in those updates just above, looks like at the very least he is on a semi as the bulge shape is totally different to usual and something is going on down there, it's point upwards. He's a straight, Russian 18(?) year old...whoever thinks he'd go from zero to fucking himself with a dildo on cam overnight is naïve.

sisellui

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Geeez why don’t all the tight asses just join his fansly for $15 ? You’re also supporting him ….. freeloaders ….
This isn't support. This is getting him into the ground.
This guy has no skills, no education.
He isn't smart and as far as I know, doesn't have a job.
By "supporting him" you make him earn thousands per month for doing nothing.
But how will it impact him in a long run?
He'll feel like he doesn't need to do anything and money will come.
But will it actually come in two years? I'd say no.
The only reason people support him is because they find him cute or sexy. And compare him from now and him a year and a half ago... He isn't as cute as he used to be. So in two years his cuteness will dissapier... And so will most of you.

People need to understand, that he won't post anything good on fansly. I'm following lots of Russian/Ukrainian influencers and they almost never do.
Especially if they are straight.
Dania isn't any different.
Suggestive insta stories about Fansly, which always are a lie.
He isn't going to post anything, as this type of content is not deemed to be normal in Russia.

To "supporters" who "support him" by subbing for nothing. The only thing you do, is creating a nobody with no skills and no future. Because you show him that money comes easily and he doesn't need to do anything to get it.
After all lying about content and posting some random pic will work. "They'll eat it up". And most of you do!

To real supporters that really want to support Dania and don't care only about his looks. If you are subscribed, unsub. If you aren't, don't sub. Dania needs to learn to do something to earn money. And understand that it won't come for doing nothing.
He needs to understand that he needs to put some effort in to get something back.

Alex713

Legendary Member
Media
He's baiting. He's extorting money off hid followers by pretending to be gay when in real-life he's probably homophobic.
What does it mean to extort money? He publishes photos on a paid platform, if you're not happy with the content, don't buy it. Why make yourself out to be a victim under the guise of homophobia. Especially since you have no way of knowing his sexual identity. It's all speculation and speculation on your part.

Miguelangelmartin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You fangirls do realize how fansly works, right? People paying for exclusive content. Stuff that can't be posted on tiktok or Instagram, Yet Danya just reposts the same thing over and over and over and over on every website. Keep in mind that it's a monthly subscription. We can't just opt out and get a refund. It's paid in full and in advance. Now that on top of thr fact that he's only doing it for clout, constantly baiting, and false advertising. People have the right to complain/criticize if they're not satisfied. It's the perks of being a subscriber. You want people to stop complaining. He has to provide better content. Just like every other creator does. If he doesn't want to. Thsts fine too. Simps like the fangirls defending him on this thread need to stop feeding his ego because he's not even that attractive. And frankly I think the reason he hasn't showed his dick is because he's small, which again, it's an okay thing. Just don't expect me to pay to unlock a PG rated photo if I'm already paying for a subscription.

Attachments