jobr0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a private account on Twitter that posts them. Not sure the name. They changed it before someone else ruins it by reporting the account. You can also see the pics on Google images for free.
Thanks. I found three photos showing his bulge. It looks like he does have a big cock. Too bad his body is a bit out of shape. Glad I didn't spend $15USD on this guy.

Reactions: chane666

Wiccannaboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obrigado. Encontrei três fotos mostrando sua protuberância. Parece que ele tem um pau grande. Pena que seu corpo está um pouco fora de forma. Ainda bem que não gastei US $ 15 com esse cara.Where did you find it?
Where did you find it? Would you be able to share it with me somehow?

ereddekopp

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re talking about a singular content creator that isn’t showing cock. “Russia is a scammers country! This is the most corrupt country in the world. Russian guys are very dishonest. Dont trust these guys.” Is a wild take because you’re sad you didn’t see dick. Do you know how many non Russian content creators do the exact same thing? Also you’re not the only weirdo in this thread doing this. I beg y’all to use just one Bain cell
I have to agree with elios on this sediment and I do know what I’m talking about as I am married to a Russian. And what I will say is…good jobs with good pay are not plentiful and especially for young men. With the general attitude of manly men and a very ugly view of gays there (many believe if you’re gay you’d be better off dead) the young men there know there is profit in playing up to gay men and they do not care if they’re leading them on or outright scamming them as they have no respect for them. You see it throughout the live men cam sites and Danya quite obviously plays to that as well. While, yes, many do an OnlyFans site or Fansly and do not do nudes…they come across far more respectful of their audience, are clear about that without joining and do much better quality to what they do. I did subscribe and check out Danya and he puts up a far amount of halfass posts, leads people on to paying more, plays off as gayish in some with his friends and general has really poor quality to what he does. He saw an opportunity from his TikTok success and took it.

but I can definitely see his disregard for his gay fans and this was an easy way to profit from them. But I guarantee you he doesn’t respect those fans. They’re a target for cash. Hence saying he is scamming is accurate

wawa28

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one reading all that
I have to agree with elios on this sediment and I do know what I’m talking about as I am married to a Russian. And what I will say is…good jobs with good pay are not plentiful and especially for young men. With the general attitude of manly men and a very ugly view of gays there (many believe if you’re gay you’d be better off dead) the young men there know there is profit in playing up to gay men and they do not care if they’re leading them on or outright scamming them as they have no respect for them. You see it throughout the live men cam sites and Danya quite obviously plays to that as well. While, yes, many do an OnlyFans site or Fansly and do not do nudes…they come across far more respectful of their audience, are clear about that without joining and do much better quality to what they do. I did subscribe and check out Danya and he puts up a far amount of halfass posts, leads people on to paying more, plays off as gayish in some with his friends and general has really poor quality to what he does. He saw an opportunity from his TikTok success and took it.

but I can definitely see his disregard for his gay fans and this was an easy way to profit from them. But I guarantee you he doesn’t respect those fans. They’re a target for cash. Hence saying he is scamming is accurate

Attachments

crthicky

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Girl what is with the anti Russian propaganda in the thread. The dude isn’t Putin he ain’t responsible for any of his nonsense. You can hate his content without generalizing all of Russians citizens. Did you hate yourself and every other US citizen during the Iraq war?
Y’all think it’s ok to generalize gay men tho