wawa28

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No one reading all that
I have to agree with elios on this sediment and I do know what I’m talking about as I am married to a Russian. And what I will say is…good jobs with good pay are not plentiful and especially for young men. With the general attitude of manly men and a very ugly view of gays there (many believe if you’re gay you’d be better off dead) the young men there know there is profit in playing up to gay men and they do not care if they’re leading them on or outright scamming them as they have no respect for them. You see it throughout the live men cam sites and Danya quite obviously plays to that as well. While, yes, many do an OnlyFans site or Fansly and do not do nudes…they come across far more respectful of their audience, are clear about that without joining and do much better quality to what they do. I did subscribe and check out Danya and he puts up a far amount of halfass posts, leads people on to paying more, plays off as gayish in some with his friends and general has really poor quality to what he does. He saw an opportunity from his TikTok success and took it.

but I can definitely see his disregard for his gay fans and this was an easy way to profit from them. But I guarantee you he doesn’t respect those fans. They’re a target for cash. Hence saying he is scamming is accurate

Attachments

Homelessdong

Legendary Member
Media
He said that on 25 of March he will post a very big surprise for us so maybe hi finally show dick or bugle
He’s doing that because subscriptions are expiring, and he’s trying to get people hang on for another month to see the “surprise.” Just more scamming.

aishwarya1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got it, he's young and quite sexy and cute but we shouldn't give him any attention. He's at fire school, so when putler needs anyone to go to war he'll be first due his experience. And most important fact that he's just typical straight scammer, who wants your cash. Even if he's gay he won't show anything becouse 'gay thing' is banned in ruzzia and they told him that he won't record anything in his uniform. How fast they find his naked photos with other boys.
There's so many attractive boys on our planet who deserve our attention.

Peace guys :)
Have a nice day :*

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone here complaining about him scamming and ppl shouldn't pay simple. Stop following the thread, don't subscribe and move on. Some of us actually enjoy what he's putting out. I for one love to pay to be teased if it's not for you move on. He has never said he would post nudity and when he says you will see more you do see more. If ya don't like him, his content, then just don't sub...don't follow the thread and move along.

DoodleFeetFan

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking at the comments on Fansly, people who subscribed (I didn’t) are not happy. It was $20 per month to subscribe to him but then to view any of his posts it’s an extra $5 - $8 per post. It’s now $15 but you still have to pay for every post. People expected there to be nudes, especially with every post being locked, but there are none.