Bangkokboyco

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On Twitter @yourfeetman87 has some juicy pics of him and can add people in closed circle, only 1 condition- you must buy a feet pic from his feet finder page first

hornylad81

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hands on his head whilst you are choking on his cock Innocent face but I bet he’s filthy and knows how to use his cock. He slowly pulls his foreskin back to reveal his big pink head. Covered in pre-cum and smells unreal

Attachments

ampspeed

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone joined his fans.ly? I have never used Fans.ly was not not sure if it’s worth it before I subscribe? I have a feeling it’s a lot of covered up images or underwear photos. But just wondering if anyone has joined and if it’s worth spending the money

Homelessdong

Legendary Member
Media
Has anyone joined his fans.ly? I have never used Fans.ly was not not sure if it’s worth it before I subscribe? I have a feeling it’s a lot of covered up images or underwear photos. But just wondering if anyone has joined and if it’s worth spending the money
Read this thread .. or just part of it … and you’ve got your answer.

vodosioskbaas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think his fans is worth it. Especially seeing that side ass was amazing. I'm dying to see his ass
you serious $15 a month for what 4 months for a bit of side ass lol. hes good looking but he aint that good looking. there are fitter guys out there and there a guys who show a lot more and some guys much fitter show more and cost less. if he made decent content then yeah it would be worth it but side ass is not worth it. hes just a conman and gone down in my estimation a lot as hes just grifting for money