lokysta

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It's sad how much the fangirls defend this scammer. You guys fell for him hard. He is clearly not gay and is only queer baiting. He will never post any real content. You guys are just in denile. If you want to keep paying for his worthless content. Go ahead, no one is stopping you. This thread is for people discuss Danya weither it be negative or positive criticism. That's how the internet works. Danya is a queer baiting scammer. And he's not even attractive. Period!
hey grumpy cat. he is sure a scammer. but yo want dick full erection at the moment but someone wants jus to see him hard in undies. step by step till the end.

elios228

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey grumpy cat. he is sure a scammer. but yo want dick full erection at the moment but someone wants jus to see him hard in undies. step by step till the end.
Why dont you subscribe his fansly so? You want content for free! If you like their content, so subrscribe it. But you, Danya's admirers, want that others be scammed just to show you his silly content!

Bangkokboyco

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why dont you subscribe his fansly so? You want content for free! If you like their content, so subrscribe it. But you, Danya's admirers, want that others be scammed just to show you his silly content!
Exactly, very well said

that's what I have been saying:) these silly people won’t subscribe him but will keep admiring him for making everyone fool and queer baiting. But they won’t pay to see his content because they don’t want to be scammed and loose own money

vodosioskbaas

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Exactly, very well said

that's what I have been saying:) these silly people won’t subscribe him but will keep admiring him for making everyone fool and queer baiting. But they won’t pay to see his content because they don’t want to be scammed and loose own money
we would all pay if he actually had any good content but a couple of pics in underwear isnt worth paying for. now if he got his dick out or even his ass yes we would pay for it. but while idiots like you pay him for the poorest of content while he keeps conning others to join on the pretext he shows more than just underwear pics, then we will keep going on about his gay baiting because that is exactly what the beautiful little turd is doing.

elios228

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
When I subscribed Danya, at the just begining of his fansly, he showed absolutely nothing for first time, I got upset, but recently, I saw some photos leaked of him in underwear and his bulge is wonderful!

elios228

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well if this isn’t the perfect picture to encapsulate a gay-baiter. And they’re both probably wearing shorts under those censor emojis.
Guys, I think you should stop promoting these guys here, bcz you are helping them in their trickery!

Jamshot4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well if this isn’t the perfect picture to encapsulate a gay-baiter. And they’re both probably wearing shorts under those censor emojis.
Everyone should remember these guys live in Russia where it’s illegal to be gay and even “promote” homosexuality. They aren’t soldiers in the war because they are considered essential because they went to the firefighting academy, so they are full time firefighters. They will never give up the full goods. It’s too risky. They probably have to use a VPN just to post the content they do. Crazy times.