Open showers in London - list of venues to show off

Luke Yestizter

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Nuffield at Barbican is too open for any action. It doesn’t have communal showers anymore, and the saunas and steam room is right by the corridor to the showers, with large windows, so it’s impossible for any action to happen there. Showers are individual; there is also a window pane at the top of each door so two people can’t be in the same shower at once.

Overall, it’s a very beautiful gym and has very clean and modern equipment. When I went, there weren’t many people, and I didn’t have to wait for any equipment I wanted to use. The environment is also very friendly.

There’s just not much cruising going on and no nudity, because it’s nearly impossible. A guy flashed me his dick, but that was it.

Jacklondon1

Experimental Member
Media
Trying out fitness first Bedford Steet tomorrow before work...

Also off topic, but what happened to the thread for London masseur that seems to have disappeared?

Encolpius

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Trying out fitness first Bedford Steet tomorrow before work...

Also off topic, but what happened to the thread for London masseur that seems to have disappeared?
The London masseur thread was removed. I think there had been complaints. RIP.

Reactions: Luke Yestizter

jjcurious30

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great bodies and cocks in the Better Oasis showers at around 5.30pm yesterday. I was eyeing one guy in particular - tall, well built, big uncut cock. Happily tugging almost to a semi. I was the shorter hairier guy, smaller uncut cock. a bit shy. if you're here say hi

Jakeyd

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Great bodies and cocks in the Better Oasis showers at around 5.30pm yesterday. I was eyeing one guy in particular - tall, well built, big uncut cock. Happily tugging almost to a semi. I was the shorter hairier guy, smaller uncut cock. a bit shy. if you're here say hi
Mmmm. I was in at lunchtime. There were two tilers doing some work just outside the showers, so a great CNMN vibe as we stood fully naked

stunningenough

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hot encounter at Fitness First Cottons today, Saturday 16th.
It was 3pm and I’d had my workout so was showering in the end cubicle. A guy took the one opposite and when he was done I could see he’d opened his door and was stood there. Had a look around my door and saw this hot, tall, muscled guy jerking his cock. Is guess he was a good 7”.

He seemed content to put on a show for me but we kept getting almost caught out by other gym users coming to shower. After a few minutes it quietened down and he came to join me in my cubicle.

We had a nice kiss and fondle and sucked each other for a bit. He went down on me and I couldn’t contain myself any longer so gave him my load. He swallowed the lot! I was hoping to get his but he seemed keen to get out of the cubicle - probably wise!

He went back to his cubicle and I dried off. Really hot, quick and horny encounter.

Traineenudist

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone been New Docklands of late?

Haven't been in a while and curious about Saturdays.

Now they don't have the evening session on Sunday, is there more of a take up of the Saturday afternoon men's session? If so, is the vibe any different to usual, which I hear is more shorts on than off?
Was there today. A good mixture of guys. But yes mainly shorts on :(
Two hot European guys in the sauna, lots of black guys in the shower area with HUGE cocks, and a handsome hairy guy in a green towel. Only saw two guys exchanging naked massge, but was good overall.

gtamasl

Expert Member
Media
A new map was created to show the saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzi ls and spas around the world, where you can be naked. Only a few places in London are listed on the map however I think that there are more places to be naked, for example Porchester Spa hasn't been added yet.

The original post is:

Men's Nude Saunas and Steam Rooms Map

Link to the map:
Map

Link to submit places:
Submit places

londonredhead

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A new map was created to show the saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzi ls and spas around the world, where you can be naked. Only a few places in London are listed on the map however I think that there are more places to be naked, for example Porchester Spa hasn't been added yet.

The original post is:

Men's Nude Saunas and Steam Rooms Map

Link to the map:
Map

Link to submit places:
Submit places

Man alive, how did I not know there is an Open Showers map on Google!

Reactions: SteveJones